Super Bowl 2011

ANOTHER one injured? ****** ****... someone pad up Joe Worseley, he'll show these guys an injury...

EDIT: Come to think of it Shane Williams would prawn at this game...

Great adjustment by the wideout. 10th postseason TD by Ward. I like Ward. Good reciever and great blocker
Dont mean to be rude but I honestly dont think most understand what your saying, too technical for me at least :p

Touch down! BAM!

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Is it me are most of these guys extremely fat!

thats what i was just thinking surely u have to be reasonably fit for a pro sport!?!?!!?

Roethlisberger starting to get more time in the pocket, still looks rushed occasionally though, need to watch out for the sack.

(look at me with my fancy NFL terminology ;) knew playing Madden would come in handy sometime!)

Gotta be up at 10, so doubt i'll watch the full thing, will watch highlights tomorrow though :)

Dont mean to be rude but I honestly dont think most understand what your saying, too technical for me at least :p

good point lol. Gettin carried away with meself. Its worse when I describe it to me mates in the pub. especially after a few pints of nectar.

I was thinking of getting Madden to help learn the game, im not down with these technical terms!

ANOTHER one injured? ****** ****... someone pad up Joe Worseley, he'll show these guys an injury...

EDIT: Come to think of it Shane Williams would prawn at this game...

There's a reason for this, the turf is artificial,

under the artificial turf is a layer of sand, and under that is a layer of rubber tyre (or something similar) so, it's not very soft - especially for wide receivers and running backs

IIRC, sacked means the quarterback was tackled by the opposition before he could initiate the play (throw the egg). A wide reciever is like... bit like a winger in football. More apt is a winger in rugby, a wide player who's quick and tries to make ground. I think.

I know a few more, but my vocab is limited.

Artificial turf is nasty stuff. When I tried to turn, my left leg stuck in it. Top half yanked around, but the lower half stuck. Got torn ligaments and playing days ended. There were also a few artificial pitches that were covered in sand which was a real pain

Oh you are kidding. That really is Black Eyed Peas descending from the heavens surrounded by silver condom people, right?

Oh you are kidding. That really is Black Eyed Peas descending from the heavens surrounded by silver condom people, right?
Would you expect anything less? Also really bad live..

What exaclty do the two people on the ends do... so far jack ****.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Okay I said that at the wrong time..

Fergie cannot sing. Still, wouldn't say no if you get what I mean.

Holy **** it is Slash!! And I've just lost sound :mad: