Super Bowl 2011

Whats with the little towells they have hanging from their tights and little man bag things some of them have?

Whats with the little towells they have hanging from their tights and little man bag things some of them have?
Keep the hands dry from sweat so better grip of football. And there goes Donald Driver-he's out

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

i meant in the whole history of the league and all the competitons?? isnt it the dallas cowboys or somone

There is a good argument for that yeah-had 20 winning seasons in a row

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTdIVoyH75M"]YouTube - American football advert[/ame]

Another cool video related to the game-ish

This could actually hurt Green Bay now-Charles Woodsons off. him and Sam Shields gone together is a big blow

They seem to get injured rather easily. Lewis Moody seems to headbutt anything that moves in rugby (a game in which you don't wear armour) and he's hardly ever injured.

Touchdown! Good, simple play. Back in it?

TD Steelers-suddenly exploding to life

Touch down! BAM!

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Is it me are most of these guys extremely fat!

Touchdownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Great adjustment by the wideout. 10th postseason TD by Ward. I like Ward. Good reciever and great blocker

Looking forward to watching the 4th quarter, gonna be close and interesting.

Touch down! BAM!

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Is it me are most of these guys extremely fat!

lol. yeah some of them are. William Perry was 6ft 2 and weighed 382 lbs lol