Super Bowl 2011

this has to be the dullest thing i've ever seen.
Just can't get into it at all

:/

this has to be the dullest thing i've ever seen.
Just can't get into it at all

:/

Have to admit, its not as explosive or physical as i thought it woudl be. may change in 2nd half though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpa_QZWgVpo"]YouTube - Confusing Football Walking Play[/ame]

Now this is what I want to see.

whos the most succesful NFL team??

The Pittsburgh Steelers with 5 Super Bowl wins, 5 Division Championships, and 17 Conference Championships

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Another Pittsburgh turnover. wow. Steelers havin a nightmare

The Pittsburgh Steelers with 5 Super Bowl wins, 5 Division Championships, and 17 Conference Championships

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Another Pittsburgh turnover. wow. Steelers havin a nightmare
Arnt the packers quite succesful in the league or what ever it is? Im sure i heard some facts before the game like that!

Oohh that was a touchdown right?

I'm clevah.

Arnt the packers quite succesful in the league or what ever it is? Im sure i heard some facts before the game like that!

I think so yeah. If you go as far back as the 1920s, you could say they are more successful. Plus, before there was the AFL and NFL, before it changed to AFC and NFC, so there's factors that contribute to it

Hire this guy on SS, Hes alot better then andy gray with all the gadgets . Arrows and circles flying everywhere.

Hire this guy on SS, Hes alot better then andy gray with all the gadgets . Arrows and circles flying everywhere.
If hes the same guy as BBC (coverage from FOX) then hes like the US Andy Gray, what a guy.

i meant in the whole history of the league and all the competitons?? isnt it the dallas cowboys or somone

Turned it off after the 1st touchdown, didn't have a clue what was going on. They stop the game every 2 minutes for a chat and some adverts XD