Super Bowl 2011

Can't wait for this game tonight, Rodgers and Roethlisberger will have to be on form tonight, and I've put a sneaky punt for the Packers to win by 14 :)

I'm just wondering who the MVP will be for the ball game. Rodgers could have a good chance if plays like he's done during the season. Either way, Pittsburgh MUST pressure Rodgers to stand a chance. If the Green Bay pass protection holds up howeve, Steelers will find it tough.

Last edited:
A-rod on offense and Clay Matthews on the D! Green Bay all the way!

Come on Green Bay!

What channel is everyone watching on? Sky sports starts at 10 BBC starts at 10:55!

I'm just wondering who the MVP will be for the ball game. Rodgers could have a good chance if plays like he's done during the season. Either way, Pittsburgh MUST pressure Rodgers to stand a chance. If the Green Bay pass protection holds up howeve, Steelers will find it tough.

Definitely - if they let Rodgers have his own way, they'll find it hard to prevent the Green Bay receivers at bay

Last edited:
Time to get the snacks in!

I don't usually watch American Football but I'm going to give this a try. No doubt I'll lose patience by the first quarter, but it can't be any more frustrating than yesterdays result. :p

I don't usually watch American Football but I'm going to give this a try. No doubt I'll lose patience by the first quarter, but it can't be any more frustrating than yesterdays result. :p

well the good thing is, distinct lack of adverts lol. There should be enough to keep you entertained though-either savage hitting or great offensive plays :)

I have no clue how NFL works and what's so good about it, but I'll watch it.

Used to follow American Football pretty religiously back in about 2003 till about 2008. Supported the Eagles ever since my Dad took me to a game while living in America.

So I will be watching tonight, do every year, always brings back some cracking memories, although I cant say I care who wins.

Stuck with BBC. Though if poss, gonna have sound down, and try to get ESPN online radio stream. A thing to bear in mind too-when these two teams met in 2009, they passed combined for over 900 yards. Lets hope for another offensive explosion

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81521289/Steelers-37-Packers-36?r_src=ramp

Yeah Defo. I wanted the Falcons to make it to the Super Bowl, but it wasn't meant to be....:(....But i'll be rooting for the Packers here tonight....Let's go Green Bay

I have no clue how NFL works and what's so good about it, but I'll watch it.

Its kinda like the Marmite scenario-either love it or hate. When I first started watchin it 89/90, thought I'd be bored silly. But loved it ever since

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Used to follow American Football pretty religiously back in about 2003 till about 2008. Supported the Eagles ever since my Dad took me to a game while living in America.

So I will be watching tonight, do every year, always brings back some cracking memories, although I cant say I care who wins.

Lucky sod lol. Once I get meself sorted for a job, I will go be gonna be takin in a ball game at some point. Been dying to see one for years. Knowing my luck, I'll take in a Dolphins game and we'll lose-we pretty much stink right now

Its kinda like the Marmite scenario-either love it or hate. When I first started watchin it 89/90, thought I'd be bored silly. But loved it ever since

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

Lucky sod lol. Once I get meself sorted for a job, I will go be gonna be takin in a ball game at some point. Been dying to see one for years. Knowing my luck, I'll take in a Dolphins game and we'll lose-we pretty much stink right now

Try getting tickets for Wembley....Man, i hope there isn't a lock out next season, i HATED it when there was an NHL shut out

****, it's looking really bleak! Mind you, have you ever watched College football? That's pretty cool.

What happened to the Baseball?

never had chance to watch college football due to lack of coverage, but used to listen to it on American Armed Forces Radio years back.
With regards to baseball, was just saying if that went into lockout, that would be disastrous too. And I would hate not seeing it-love baseball as much as NFL.

Big Ben is gonna Dominate the game

C'mon Steelers

Wanna repeat of the 2009 showdown. Was awesome