Super Bowl 2011

Thats what inside blitzes can do to ya

Green Bay has to be careful and not go one dimensional. Delayed blitzes and fake coverages would be handy. If you blitz too often, you get burned

Fantastic return by the Packers.. they're really looking to get as far ahead as early as they can before they start the second half..

Slow mo of a fat player falling over.

I like this sport.

Bens injured his left knee-this'll be interesting

currently watching the Super Bowl, I have no idea what the **** is going on but I have £3 on the Steelers to score a defensive touchdown whatever that is.

currently watching the Super Bowl, I have no idea what the **** is going on but I have £3 on the Steelers to score a defensive touchdown whatever that is.

Defensive TD is basically when the oppossing defense takes the ball away and scores

One thing that is surprising me, is the poor pass protection from Pittsburgh. The pocket is just not doing enough to give him time enough to get the ball away-can tell by his happy feet. Pittsburgh look a bit frazzled

Makes me laugh that they're all so single-talented they need to bring on a player (generally an Aussie) to kick the fecking thing through some posts...

Makes me laugh that they're all so single-talented they need to bring on a player (generally an Aussie) to kick the fecking thing through some posts...

Atlanta had a great English kicker too. Nick Luckhurst. Went on to present the Channel 4 coverae in 80s and 90s

No team has ever come back and won from more than 10 down. :D

Hey there is also ex Gaelic player Irish people that do the kicking

Wow its really slow and stop start. must admit I dont have a clue whats going on. I just like watching fat people make crunching tackles...

This is a good sport for American-accented commentary. Football, for instance, is useless with American commentators. An English commentator would be **** for this here game of Handegg too.

Hey there is also ex Gaelic player Irish people that do the kicking

I said generally jeez! XD

Yeah they have about 50 different players on each team and the one guy gets paid a couple hundred k a year to kick the ball!!! seems a bit wasteful

This is an interesting diversion, but the same thing seems to happen each time. Ball goes to quarterback, quarterback throws it to some dude further up the field who is promptly sat on by two others. Cut to Jake Humphries trying to look knowledgeable. Rinse and repeat.