nice signings like the look of Bruma might get him in my fulham story also ive updated it now in december :D

What skin and face packs are you using? And how did you install them?

how do you get the LFC Marshall update?
its on the editing page if you go back from fm stories to the other pages, its one of the main threads on there as it has like 400 pages of requests

What skin and face packs are you using? And how did you install them?
Skin is Avalanja Perfection its on the forum downloads. Facepack as always is from Sortitoutsi.net how to install them are always explained in the description where you download them from.

nice signings like the look of Bruma might get him in my fulham story also ive updated it now in december :D
Yeah he's certainly got the potential to be world class!!

Abel Hernandez was great for me in a Sunderland save, good luck with this mate :)
Yeah he scored 30+ goals at Spurs on my Chelsea save, thanks pal :)

September 2012

web-banner-southampton-x9players-1600x900pxl148-885993.jpg

Dodgy league form continues
Neal Maupay leading the line very well
Progress in the Capital One Cup

League

Liverpool 3 - 1 Southampton

Maupay

Liverpool are always a tough opposition and we were out played here. Maupay did score a scorcher though!! Abel Hernandez got injured here and will be out for 4 weeks :/

West Brom 1 - 1 Southampton

Lallana

Anelka gave them the lead early on but we were on top from then onwards and I'm disappointed to only pick up one point here.

Southampton 0 - 1 Manchester United

Arghh we gave them a really good game but RVP's goal in the first half won it for them!!

Cardiff 0 - 1 Southampton

Ramirez

PRAISE BE TO RAMIREZ!! We finally pick up our first league victory at the end of September. Season starts now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Third Round

Cardiff 0 - 2 Southampton

Maupay(2)

We played this game 3 days before the league tie against them, I managed to rest some key players here and still pick up a tidy win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So our horrid league form continued but we did have some tough games once again this month. I've never had such a bad start on any FM save but I guess it kinda makes for interesting reading for you guys. Liverpool dominated us and Aspas looks immense for them, but I was pretty annoyed to not win the West Brom match. Mind you we have given Spurs, Chelsea and United really good tight games so it gives me hope for these young lads.

Maupay has been sensational so far keeping Jay Rod out, shame Hernandez picked up a knock though on his debut!!

Player of the Month

Nathaniel Chalobah

8190661922_af757dfd2a_z.jpg

The big man at the back has averaged a 7.56 and is Mr Reliable at the back with Craig Dawson!!

Table

View attachment 370069

Yuck grim. We were 18th before that win over Cardiff!!​

CF who is only 18yo and (much) bettter than MAUPAY? Yeees!: BATSHUYI

Great to see you back at Southampton dude! Following as always

Great to see you back at Southampton dude! Following as always
Its good to be back, feels right ;) glad you've brought your story back

I don't get why people keep saying this, I've had them both and Maupay always outperforms him. Plus...

View attachment 370186View attachment 370187

Same CA, Maupay's 3 years younger AND has a much higher potential rating.

(Sorry Sam for invading your story with screenshots!)
No worries mate I don't mind :)

October 2012

tumblr_lzaufvp6iu1qc5zqg

Fixture list is much kinder this month and we take full advantage
Gaston Ramirez finally showing some class
Bruma out for 5 weeks so Puncheon fills in well

League

Southampton 3 - 0 Swansea

Maupay, Ramirez, Chalobah(PEN)

View attachment 370271

Yes finally a convincing performance as we smash the Swans at home. Maupay keeping up that great scoring form!!

Norwich 0 - 1 Southampton

Lallana

Solid win here I would have happily taken a point as Norwich have really strengthened in the summer, Lallana's goal in the 14th minute winning it for us in a boring match.

Fulham 1 - 3 Southampton

Ramirez(2), Puncheon

View attachment 370272

Yes!! Great win here, was very tight but two quick late goals killed off Fulham here. Gaston Ramirez really has impressed me this month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Fourth Round

Reading 1 - 2 Southampton

Maupay(2)

Another win here in the Capital One Cup, Neal Maupay netted twice early on. Reading bagged one in the 73rd minute but we held on to keep our cup run going.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So finally a good month in charge with four wins, we could have easily slipped up in most of those games but we played well and finally have some much needed confidence and momentum. Neal Maupay has really impressed me considering his age, Jay Rodriguez has been shocking once more for me and will almost certainly be sold unless there's some kind of miracle in his favour I just can't seem to get him firing at all :/

We face Charlton in the quarter finals of the Capital One Cup so hopefully we can make it to the semi's at least!! Our league games get tougher again next month with games against Arsenal, Newcastle, Everton, Villa and City so we need points from the Villa and Newcastle game at the very least.

Also the board have agreed to some nice improvements including the training facilities and also a new feeder club yet to be found. But the transfer budget has also been improved by my Chairman without me even asking!! Boosting it up to £20m.

View attachment 370275

Player of the Month

Gaston Ramirez

Gaston+Ramirez+(L)+celebrates+with+team-mates+after+scoring+the+opening+goal

Really good month from the lad with 3 goals in 3 league games.

Table

View attachment 370274

Shot up the table but it very tight in the middle, few bad results could see us slip back down again.​

November 2012

20109.jpeg

Some stunning games against Villa, Everton and City this month
Neal Maupay is a beast, end of
Europa League qualification might be on the cards this season if all goes well

League

Southampton 1 - 0 Newcastle United

Maupay

This game looked like it was heading for a draw until Neal Maupay came off the bench to net in the 77th minute!! Superb three points here.

Southampton 1 - 3 Arsenal

Puncheon

It was actually 1-1 at half-time but Arsenal netted twice quickly in the second half as their superiority told. Good performance though!!

Southampton 4 - 3 Aston Villa

Chalobah, Lallana, Maupay, Hernandez

View attachment 370313

Wow, we so nearly threw this away from 4-1 and I really wasn't impressed but that striker Villa have looks pretty immense we couldn't handle him. Never mind we have the three points.

Everton 2 - 4 Southampton

Hernandez, Maupay(2), Rodriguez

View attachment 370315

Another absolute thriller here, Everton got off to a superb start to the season but have really been poor lately so I fancied us a bit. Been playing 4-2-4 in the past few games and Hernandez and Maupay have been immense together.

Manchester City 3 - 2 Southampton

Maupay, Hernandez

View attachment 370316

How gutting.... from 2-0 down to bring it back to 2-2 then Jovetic so late on... just gutted. What a comeback though did really well just Schwarzer let us down a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a pretty good month, two losses but against two big teams and so nearly a point off City. We've really kicked on against teams around us though and that's what will help us finish hopefully in a Europa League spot maybe. The tables really starting to take shape now with Arsenal and United just starting to pull away from the chasing pack, I'm aiming/hoping for top 7 maybe.

Gaston Ramirez picked up a knock on International duty and I was kind of forced to resort to an old tactic I haven't used in a while in my 4-2-4 tactic and Hernandez seemed to flourish from playing with Maupay up front together.

Player of the Month

Neal Maupay

20149748.jpg

This kid has got some serious tekkers he's on 12 goals already for the season!!

Table

View attachment 370322

Stoke and West Brom either side of us with us all on 23 points so far. Going to be interesting for sure!!​

December 2012

academy-u18s-4-3148-226922_478x359.jpg

Cracking month once more as Abel Hernandez shows some serious class
Heartbreak against Spurs
Thrilling game versus Stoke(yes Stoke!!)

League

Southampton 1 - 0 Crystal Palace

Hernandez

Really tight game but Abel Hernandez's goal early on secures us the three points!!

Stoke 2 - 3 Southampton

Hernandez(2), Mayuka

View attachment 370501

A real thriller here at Stoke!! Hernandez gave us a nice 2-1 lead with a brilliant double sandwiched between a Crouch strike. The in the 89th minute Stoke scored and I thought we might be heading for a draw, but I went Overload and did some shouts.... Mayuka was listening. The little Zambian scored a cracking finish to make me fist pump on my sofa!!

West Ham 1 - 3 Southampton

Hernandez(2), Puncheon

That man Hernandez on the double once more with a cracking performance against The Hammers. Puncheon has also impressed since wrestling that RW role from Bruma who's been shocking so far.

Southampton 5 - 0 Hull City

Hernandez(2), Puncheon(2), Maupay

View attachment 370503

Easy game but always nice to score so many goals, Hernandez nets twice AGAIN. Puncheon got in on the act with a quick double and Maupay netting late on.

Sunderland 0 - 3 Southampton

Maupay, Puncheon, Mayuka

Sunderland have been shocking this season and we only heaped on the trouble with a superb performance, one of our best this season. Maupay scored before half-time then Puncheon netted just after half-time to basically kill Sunderland off. Mayuka netted another late goal from the bench. Only thing was Schneiderlin got injured and will be out for 5 weeks :/

Southampton 2 - 2 Spurs

Yoshida, Puncheon

View attachment 370512

Devestated, we were well on our way to a brilliant win but collapsed in the second half. Jason Steele made an awful error but to be honest made up for it with a stunning save against Adebayor late on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Quarter Final

Southampton 3 - 2 Charlton

Maupay, Hernandez(2)

PHEW. A really close game but that deadly duo of Maupay and Hernandez strike again to send us into the semi-finals against United!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Another fantastic month from the lads as our season really starts picking up steam. Abel Hernandez has finally settled and has really started smashing in the goals, I made the right decision in selling Lambert and signing him. Maupay's goals have dried up a tad but still chipping in from time to time which is good considering his age!

Anyway I got to the first of January and look at this war chest I've been given!! I've been trying to un-settle Bernard for a while now so might get him but we also need a defensive midfielder as if Chalobah gets injured now I'm screwed!!

View attachment 370523

That's a lot of money, was really tempted to say Europa League qualification but think I'll say top half.

Player of the Month

Abel Hernandez

Abel+Hernandez+Citta+di+Palermo+v+Lecce+Serie+80NIaZGSazZx.jpg

Stunning 9 goals this month from the lad, Puncheon gave him a run for his money but I can't not give it to this lad.

Table

View attachment 370524

Wow Top 7 should happen now but City and Spurs have been awful considering the teams they have!!​

The money you're being given is ridiculous! Never realised Saints were so rich until they signed Ramirez in real life. Doing ace mate, keep it up

The money you're being given is ridiculous! Never realised Saints were so rich until they signed Ramirez in real life. Doing ace mate, keep it up
I know its mental!! Might bring it up with LFC as its kind of unrealistic but I'm not going to complain!! Thanks man had a nice run of games but January's always tough!!

Thats a fortune to spend! Would like to see you get Bernard as the pundits bang on about him being the next big thing in real life but i have never signed him in the game as hes too expensive!

Thats a fortune to spend! Would like to see you get Bernard as the pundits bang on about him being the next big thing in real life but i have never signed him in the game as hes too expensive!
yeah Arsenal are rumoured to have agreed a deal for him IRL. He'll cost me about £35m :/...

Last edited:
I know its mental!! Might bring it up with LFC as its kind of unrealistic but I'm not going to complain!! Thanks man had a nice run of games but January's always tough!!

Oh no LFC has done fine with it, they are genuinely loaded in real life! Like insanely rich haha, they just (mostly) prefer to develop their own but £40m is easily within their reach