The best!

View attachment 391014
View attachment 391013
Also finished 4th with Southampton, screenshot later maybe when I reload the game.

Against teams who sit really deep, usually weaker sides, remove offside and set defensive line as very deep. This entices the opp out and you then get through them with through balls and ball over the top

Zvono but if i change the anchorman in ball winning midfielder and put his on the same line of the other midfielder change someone or i can make it?

Best tactic ever, so great, using it with Boca, Gigliotti as a striker scored 26 goals in 28 games, 5 as a sub, and the others in the starting 11, Martinez and Perotti on the wing got more than 10 assists, concedes very few goals.

Trying this one with Spurs, looks to be the best tactic I've tried so far! Great work mate, thanks for sharing.

Here you go.

I you have the right type of strikers they will score a lot. In my A. Madrid save, Costa scorede 35 in 32 matches for me so far.

Training is balanced/tactics only.

Hope it works for you guys too.

New Supreme Tottenham 4-2-3-1 - tweak

Remember playing this tactic with my Arsenal team ( ironic isn't it ) and doing great on it ; what are the tweaks you worked on if you don't mind me asking ?

Will try the tweak. Once won the league first season with Everton with no signings using the original