*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

Hey Jasaar, Brilliant formula you have made here! Working wonders atm, just one problem, I can't get my strikers to score :s I', Playing as Manchester United with latest update, and rooney has 4 in 11, RVP 3 in 10, Chicharito 1 in 7, welbeck 0 in 5, yet my midfielders score for fun, fellaini has 9 in 11, anderson 5 in 9, and Cleverley 4 in 9. Everything is working well, would just like to get my strikers to score, Any suggestions please?

Hey Jasaar, Brilliant formula you have made here! Working wonders atm, just one problem, I can't get my strikers to score :s I', Playing as Manchester United with latest update, and rooney has 4 in 11, RVP 3 in 10, Chicharito 1 in 7, welbeck 0 in 5, yet my midfielders score for fun, fellaini has 9 in 11, anderson 5 in 9, and Cleverley 4 in 9. Everything is working well, would just like to get my strikers to score, Any suggestions please?
Make sure their individual training is set to complete forward . They are really good strikers so u can be patient and they will do wonders . One more thing if u have these many strikers and they might not be getting that much playing time . That can effecttheir form too . Try to play them at different positions so they play more oftenly

Make sure their individual training is set to complete forward . They are really good strikers so u can be patient and they will do wonders . One more thing if u have these many strikers and they might not be getting that much playing time . That can effecttheir form too . Try to play them at different positions so they play more oftenly

Hey, I have the training set to what you say, So about playing them, would having RVP on the right and rooney through the centre work well? Maybe try having them swap positions?

Hey, I have the training set to what you say, So about playing them, would having RVP on the right and rooney through the centre work well? Maybe try having them swap positions?

rvp is always in striker
rooney can play on wings if needed

I played rooney up front with RVP on the right. Rooney scored 42 goals in 41 games and came in second in the ballon d'or. That's first season btw. RVP hit by couple of short term injury but still manage 20 in 30+ games. So if it works for me, if will work for you too, give them some time. I do feel that whoever is banging in goals for fun should be the person in the middle. Most importantly, individual training must be set to complete forward. Forgot to mention, my 2 other striker Chicharito and Welbeck also had a decent record too. Wish I could post a ss but the data corrupted as my laptop black out its own. I was on my way to a treble thought ~ sad

I have just added the Defensive version to my other 2 tactics and it's been working as well as advertised. I prefer not to use the 'Classic' version so is there a way to convert the tactic to the TC version?
Great work on this and the other tactics you have created.

Jassar, m8, those tactics are amazing man :). and i love it, that i can change tactic to situation on the pitch.

normal tactic:
generally it no matter if u use MWing or AMWing, it working like a harm anyway :). for now am plaing with ML and AMR and have amazing results, so - if u have good MR or ML play like that. if u have good AML and for example good MR, play like that. no matter how u play, results gonna be great with it ;).

defend tactic: i need more matches with it to say something about it, but it looks very solid and with good defend u still have good attacking power ;).

all out tactic: very solid as well. e.g: i'm 3rd, Ajax is 1st in the league table. away match. i lost first half 0-1. changed to all out and won 2-1, with good chances to score more than just 2. when i shoot 2 goals i changed to defend.

love it, i think that my next season gonna be awesome ;).

Can you create a TC version?

i will try but m not sure it will work the same way as creating a TC version same to same as classic is really hard . I think ****** is the only person that i know can do it .

OK - no worries I'm thinking of using your 'Rock' set instead.

OK - no worries I'm thinking of using your 'Rock' set instead.
As far as tactics is working it dosnt matter if its a classic or TC. I have given 3 set of tactics so that can compensate for the lack of in game changes as TC does

Do you feel this set is stronger then the Rock set?
Yes I do the reason is I play with weaker clubs like aston villa or wartford . So I made this to keep it tight in the back along with the same attacking mentality as the other set I made before

I'm currently Newcastle in 2023 - Champions League qualifiers and currently top of Premiership in Feb so squad is pretty decent.

I'm currently Newcastle in 2023 - Champions League qualifiers and currently top of Premiership in Feb so squad is pretty decent.
That's no problem than . U can use any set of my tactics u will do good . This set I have made for weaker teams

Great! If villa can do it, thn my Man U should not hav a problem. I reckon that's the normal.tac V2 right? One more thing Jassar, for player like Rafael (fullback) I train them QUICKNESS. But for my younger player who is also a fullback but not yet as accomplish as Rafael type, I train them fullback as training, is it alright with that?