Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

God Knows how you won the treble with Swansea! i'm barely winning 1-0 and im Chelsea :/ Lost my first PL game recently at home to QPR 1-2 otherwise i have been drawing alot. i can hardly win and im like 9th in the league! I've done everthing you said but im going to keep going till the end of the season, in october/Novemeber now.

im using patch 12.0.0 January Update! Any tips?

Hey Akash,

Are you still releasing the new defensive version of the tac, If so when can we expect it.

Cheers

Hey, trying to download the latest version of the tactic to test.

The first link doesn't work for me.
Daily Download Limit

Sorry, you have reached your daily download limit.
Please try again tomorrow or acquire a premium membership.

And the 2nd link (4shared) wants me to sign up for an account before I can download
4-2-3-1 LATEST VERSION.tac (1 KB)

You should Sign Up or Login to download this file

Can anybody upload an alternate link please? Thanks.

Edit: Thanks for the help! ;)

Just letting you know it doesn't matter now, the first download link worked after a couple of days.

Last edited:
Hi i signed up just to thank you for this tactic, unfortunately half way throught the season as good as i was in the 1st im as bad in the 2nd, i beat man utd 5-1 sunderland 7-1 chelsea 3-0 with swansea but very strangely fell to bits half way through season

Looks like a great tactic, can't wait to get home and try it out

Not had much of a chance to test the tactic properly, but got in from work last night and had an hour on FM. Managed to play two games with my created prem team. Won both, Man Utd & Newcastle, easy victories, tons of possession and thanks to my regen striker lots of goals.

Although i took a 4-0 lead in the Man Utd game they clawed it back to 4-3 during the 2nd half so maybe some alteration is neded my end when im comfortably winning a match.

Looking forward to working with the tactic some more, hopefully i can win the PL with it

Craig

This tactic is amazing, Took Blackpool to the Prem first season and I'm winning the Prem ever since.

Will you be updating this for FM13?

To everyone,sorry guys I have been really busy with University.
I am having my finals now.
I finish one the 22nd.
Haven't played the game in over 3 weeks.
I think I had a new version ready to be uploaded if I'm not mistaken,which was tried on a range of teams.
Once my exam finishes in 8 days,I shall start playing again and then maybe in a week or two from there I shall upload the latest version for FM 12,and @thamor-yea man hopefully I will make a FM 13 version.
First want to put up a more defensive variant for the ones who don't like to concede so many whilst scoring.
Cheers everyone.
And thanks heaps for the responses.Your responses drive me to work on the tactic.

To everyone,sorry guys I have been really busy with University.
I am having my finals now.
I finish one the 22nd.
Haven't played the game in over 3 weeks.
I think I had a new version ready to be uploaded if I'm not mistaken,which was tried on a range of teams.
Once my exam finishes in 8 days,I shall start playing again and then maybe in a week or two from there I shall upload the latest version for FM 12,and @thamor-yea man hopefully I will make a FM 13 version.
First want to put up a more defensive variant for the ones who don't like to concede so many whilst scoring.
Cheers everyone.
And thanks heaps for the responses.Your responses drive me to work on the tactic.
dear sir please esend me link for last version i will make test for you please

found a website where you don't have to sign up to download this tactic

I decided to give this ago with Madrid seeming it suited the players and I wanted to manage them.

Got off to a good start but then it slightly became laughable. 4-4 away to Valencia they Valencia should have scored about 7 followed by 3-3 away to rangers. I won two games and then another 3-3 at home to barca they should have scored about 7 followed by 2-2 away to Sevilla then Barca away in the cup which they won 4-3 and created 10 clear cut chances!!

Just demolished. This just seems to be another tactic that just relies on corner glitches and that run onto ball target man thing with the strikers.

Terrible tactic.

I decided to give this ago with Madrid seeming it suited the players and I wanted to manage them.

Got off to a good start but then it slightly became laughable. 4-4 away to Valencia they Valencia should have scored about 7 followed by 3-3 away to rangers. I won two games and then another 3-3 at home to barca they should have scored about 7 followed by 2-2 away to Sevilla then Barca away in the cup which they won 4-3 and created 10 clear cut chances!!

Just demolished. This just seems to be another tactic that just relies on corner glitches and that run onto ball target man thing with the strikers.

Terrible tactic.

More constructive feedback would be more appreciated.Where it concedes from,where it goes wrong etc.
Just coming in posting some scores and saying its terrible is really not nice.
If it would have been so terrible I would not have had pms repeatedly about the next version or so many people writing.Have you ever wondered maybe its something to do with you?If I can win with Swansea with this and you can't with Madrid,I think its more to do with you,then me.

Anyways I came to the forums to let you all know of my latest update on the new tactic.I have been playing for 2 days with Bilbao to test it with a different kind off team.Team seems to have altered play by itself to suit Llorente by crossing more etc.
But he got injured in January and then I got in the striker Toquero with **** stats and he's been banging them in for fun as well.

It looked like it was the finished material initially.With little or no conceded,but around 10 goals in past 10 ish games have meant I will play another season with them and also play with another team prior to any uploading

Any suggestions on who you wanted the tactic tested with?

Lasltly some screens to show the results.View attachment 255525View attachment 255526View attachment 255527View attachment 255528View attachment 255529View attachment 255530View attachment 255531

Have played two seasons with a **** semi-pro team called Brønshøj in the danish 2nd tier. I have a top 4 squad but keep placing way below that, (in spite of trying multiple tactics that work for others, hough, knap etc). I will try out you tactic, hopefully it will work for a LL side as well.

@ akash777

when will you be uploading the latest version as i cannot wait to use it

Been waiting about a month

Thanks

I have used your tactic with a few teams and I think its excellent aslong as you have a fast forward line. I'm glad you have tested it with Bilbao as I am currently playing with them. Llorente as been quite good for me. He's got over a goal game for me in 2 seasons. Try using Muniain as the striker. Ander as the AMC Suseata on the left and lopez on the right if Llorente is injured. If you want to do another season with them.

Allright guys,made some more changes to the tactic and its looking terrific.Only used it for a short time,but my oh my I love it.
AND AS MANY PEOPLE ON OTHER THREADS HAVE MENTIONED how the tactic ONLY works for the corner regime,I tried to see this time about how many I score from a corner so I shall upload a screenshot of that.
Now as for this version.Tbh,it has a very good attack like always coupled with a terrific defence I feel(touch wood).

Only problem I am having with Bilbao is that in most games I am 4-0 up by halftime so I take off my best players as squad depth is less and then all of a sudden opposition starts having shots and things get weird,like 0 shots in 60 minutes to 2 goals and as many shots as me in the last 30.Here are the screens of the goals I conceded in games after I started using the new version,in the last draw against Arsenal,I shifted to defensive mentality and conceded two,so I don't think I can keep this shape if I want to defend.lol.In the game before that the OIs were messed up as they had a 5 in the back and I dint notice and they scored from long rangers as a result of not being shown onto the weaker foot.
P.s.-I am not saying you won't concede at all or opposition won't get any chance at all.But it looks neat and tidy defensively.
View attachment 256549View attachment 256551View attachment 256552View attachment 256553View attachment 256554View attachment 256555View attachment 256556

So I am going to make a hold on tactic and release the two in tandem,so that for those who donut mind conceding one as long as they score one more(like me) they can use this all along but for the ones who like a good defence can use the other one.

Tbh,my teams second half performances in games where we dominate in the first half has been **** and this is with an aggressive not good enough at halftime or don't get complacent reluctantly.So if you have any ideas,would be most willing to listen.As in good hold on to lead tactic/good defensive tactic/good possession tactic.Or better half time team talk please advice.

Oh and also I haven't used defensive positioning as I feel the tactic is good enough on its own.I have used defending set pieces as thats where opposition looks most dangerous from but to no avail,so I think ill scrap that now.

Attack has been amazing.Llorente has scored quite a few.
I got a lot of transfers in this season Monreal,Azpi and Ruffier and Aduriz.
All 4 have been terrific.
Esp,Ruf and Aduriz as the others have been used sparingly.