Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

Anyone tried amending this to a 3 at the back at 2 up front? i'm thinking the 2 DMC will give the LB - CB -RB the cover to push it.. and i have an abundance of midfielders and Forwards.. lol.

Might give it a bash see how i go.

Edit. - Moved a CB to FW. kept all setting the same but adjusted the fw to be attacking.. Half Time in first game.

67% possession
18 Shots 9 OT
CCC 3
Goals 4

Oppo. Shots - 2 OT -0
CCC - 0

Last edited:
might give this a try with newcastle save...going to start my journey using urs tactics...i'd used it before with chelsea..achieve 2nd but in 2nd season i sell all original chelsea player,and it's cost me 6th... LoL

Would someone please either post the new tactic sumthin was working on and was emailing to people or email me it on here ? Thanks <3

download is not working :(
Can someone repost tactic pls? I really wanna try it ;:)!!!!

just great... using this tactis with monaco, fisrt season media prediction 2nd and after 17 games i'm 13th...

just great... using this tactis with monaco, fisrt season media prediction 2nd and after 17 games i'm 13th...

opsssie.....it works fine with gladbach though...predict 13th and now 2th...few more matches to go

play the better creativity passer on DMCR

erm...what is this actually?do i have to move the creativity slider few notches or the passing style?

No...If both DMs are right footed, play the one that has higher creativity on the right side and the one who is more of a ball winning type of a player on the left.

Any updates on this tactic? This tactic is very good, I like the football that is played and I am a huge fan of playing two defensive midfielders. Not a lot of people make tactics like this one.

I cannot download the tactic at all. Any of the links, I've even downloaded some kind of program. Anyone have another link or something- or a guide as to how I can just create it myself?

Any normal places to download this tactic from???

Last edited:
Hey guys,been really busy IRL and haven't played FM in ages.
I think I might load up FM tonight and have a crack with the tactic with a team just to see how its going.
I guess by the end of the night in Australia I will upload it for you guys,not a lot of writing maybe but just the link and the essentials.
Cheers and sorry for the delay but been really busy.

tested until 5th season...still raping for trophies though...(H)