Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

@ akash777

when will you be uploading the latest version as i cannot wait to use it

Been waiting about a month

Thanks

Mate I got your message down at SIgames.I know you are looking forward to it and I am as well to releasing it.But you see I don't want people to come to the thread and say how **** the tactic is.Or people on other threads to say all it does is rely on corners as I believe the attack is superb.Therefore I am looking to develop the tactic and keep on testing it a lot so that people can't say these ****.You know what I mean mate?Please be patient and hopefully you shall like the end product.Your anticipation is my motivation and I don't want to disappoint.
I have used your tactic with a few teams and I think its excellent aslong as you have a fast forward line. I'm glad you have tested it with Bilbao as I am currently playing with them. Llorente as been quite good for me. He's got over a goal game for me in 2 seasons. Try using Muniain as the striker. Ander as the AMC Suseata on the left and lopez on the right if Llorente is injured. If you want to do another season with them.
Cheers mate.I would've have tried that but Muniain is so freaking awesome on the flanks or in amc I don't want to take him anywhere.But yes Ander in the middle and Muniain on the left does make Susaetas talents go to waste,so maybe I will try and train Susaeta into a striker and play him there actually and Munain also misses a lot of chances.
But right now I have Aduriz to play instead of Llorente and in my save Llorente was out for 6 months and has lost a lot of his ability and only scored about 17 in 12 or something like that.:(
So yes will look into that.Btw if your still playing Bilbao get Aduriz,great upfront.Perfect for the tactic.

At the people who like to talk about how **** the tactic is.
If people had the time to watch the game on extended mode,they would know what kind of brilliant play leads to the corners.I have not asked my players to run to the byline and win corners.They take shots which get blocked and go to corners.Crosses from deep get blocked and go to corners.And I used a set up which I believe takes advantage of it.Tbh,I did not even try to base it in such a way that everyone is lurking or something.I put 3 people back to defend.One on the keeper,one to attack ball from deep,one to come short and one to lurk outside for rebounds and one person to go forward and one to attack near post.And I aim my corners there.Tbh,I know the game is usually poor with corners to the near post but I did not put in a setting which none can achieve normally.I concede a fair few from corners as well.I believe if you cancel out them,I have around 8-10 a season so I feel its fair.As its just not near post thats bugged its the whole corner scenario as or else we wouldn't concede so many.

It's just corner cheat and that run onto the ball **** with really fast strikers and it aint even really good at that. Defense is **** aswell.

Take away your 1 billion corners a season and run onto ball **** and you got nothing bro. Nothing.

View attachment 256578

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kim_Jong_ILL like en real life, you are a sorry fool........

@Akash777 Your tactic is great keep up the good work. Tried it for a couple of games now. Used it with Silkeborg IF (a small danish team) won the championship 5 years in a row, and even qualified for the champions league knock out fase, 3 years in a row, really impressive. Know playing with Dortmund, and winning every thing. (Lewandowski and Götze is a beast)

Mate I got your message down at SIgames.I know you are looking forward to it and I am as well to releasing it.But you see I don't want people to come to the thread and say how **** the tactic is.Or people on other threads to say all it does is rely on corners as I believe the attack is superb.Therefore I am looking to develop the tactic and keep on testing it a lot so that people can't say these ****.You know what I mean mate?Please be patient and hopefully you shall like the end product.Your anticipation is my motivation and I don't want to disappoint.

Cheers mate.I would've have tried that but Muniain is so freaking awesome on the flanks or in amc I don't want to take him anywhere.But yes Ander in the middle and Muniain on the left does make Susaetas talents go to waste,so maybe I will try and train Susaeta into a striker and play him there actually and Munain also misses a lot of chances.
But right now I have Aduriz to play instead of Llorente and in my save Llorente was out for 6 months and has lost a lot of his ability and only scored about 17 in 12 or something like that.:(
So yes will look into that.Btw if your still playing Bilbao get Aduriz,great upfront.Perfect for the tactic.

I am just about to finish my 3rd season so aduriz is a bit old but Llorente as been good and I have had Forlan for this season as back up and he's done well for an old guy. I didn't know he had some basque blood but who am I to argue with sigames lol
I'm pretty close to winning the title aswell, would be a great achievement for me and your tactic breaking up the el classico dominance.

So I am going to do a test with Bayern Munich using the latest tactic.
The test is not going to use the CORNER BUG.
I am providing a screenshot of the corner routine I will be using.And if anyone feels this is unrealistic,I don't have anything more to say.
One last thing,I might change between 6 yard box,Far post and short option but will not be using near post.
The routine is as follows:
View attachment 256687

I have only played one game with these settings but had one goal assisted from the corner.It was not scored at the near post and was scored from a delivery by Robben into the 6 yard area by Van Buyten.
This game was against a poor opposition so says nothing.
But
I messed up my half time team talk and all players were confused so most of the 32 shots were in the first half.
oh and I won 6-0.
Will update as I play more.

It's just corner cheat and that run onto the ball **** with really fast strikers and it aint even really good at that. Defense is **** aswell.

Take away your 1 billion corners a season and run onto ball **** and you got nothing bro. Nothing.

View attachment 256578

Why did you even download to try a tactic that is a plug & play ? The whole though behind plug & play tactics that overachieve is to exploit the match engine as the definition of an overachieving plug & play IS that its exploitive.

Now, please stay away from this thread and stop spamming. Next time an infraction will be handed out.

I had played with your tactic 3 years with Leverkusen, buying only young germans (Bell, Kopplin, Volland, Geis, Pannewitz, etc.) and Sigurdsson & Sigtorsson! My results are:

3 Title in Bundesliga, 1 German Cup, 1 1/4 final, 1 final and 1 1/2 final in Champions League.

In the second year I have been unbeaten in both CL and Bundesliga except in the CL final against Liverpool.

For the Word Cup 2010, eleven player of my team are making the German National Team (Leno, Reinartz, Bell, Wollscheid, Marin, Geis, Sam, Kiessling, Schürrle, Kopplin and Volland)!

The team play a really great soccer with a lot of shoots and CCC. I also conced very few goals. I have beat teams like Bayern Munich and Dortmund 5-0 three or four times!

This tactic is not about the corner. Yes you score on corner but usually, you get that corner after a great action and shoot! With all the shoots, you have a good amount of corner in a game so it's normal that you score sometimes. In my last 50 games, my team scores 127 goals and only 15 were corner (12%). It's not that much. Before that, I tried JP Woody Wenger's style 442 tactic and THAT was just about corner goals!!!

So, thanks for your tactic! I really enjoy it and I'm looking forward your next version! :D

So I have finished my first 15 games with Bayern Munich and am pleased to report I have won all of the games without using the corner cheat.

Prior to what I said,I used the tactic with the corner not set to near post but set to far post and I have still scored 3 goals every game conceding very little from open play,bar long shots.

As you will can see from the screenshots of the games,the tactic still creates a lot of CCC and half chances but for some reason players don't score as many as they should.

I have averaged about 32 shots at home and 16 shots away from home.Half of which are usually half chances and CCC combined.

Observation of the games has shown that more goals are scored from half chances than CCC.

Even with the new corner set up I have scored 2 goals from corners whilst looking dangerous from most of them.

Out of the 8 goals conceded.Two came directly from headers from corners.1 in the Koln game came from a goalmouth scuffle after a corner.Both of the Mainz goals were long shots,and called Pure Inspiration by the commentary.The goal in the return leg of the Champions League qualifier was from a penalty and in that game I had played all of the youngsters.

In short I believe the defence is reasonably solid and I am undertaking certain tweaks right now to cut down on the goals conceded from long shots.

I havent signed any players but loaned 4 players.Danny Welbeck and Gerrard Deulofeo being the only ones who have played so far.All 4 of the players are basically youngsters that I signed to have as backup incase injury-prone players get injured and they have been injured a lot with Robben,Ribery and Gomez being subbed off on total 24 times in 15 games due to injury(knocks) in particular.

Gomez even lost his place to Welbeck for a short while.

Without further ado,here are some screens to back up my writing.
Please tell me what you feel about the results.Feedback,both good and bad drive me to make my tactic better and is always welcomed as long as it is structured like the post above.

FIXTURES:
View attachment 256798
Goals Spread:(shows 2 corner conceded but doesn't list the one from the goalmouth scuffle)
View attachment 256799
MATCHES:Very solid defensively usually.Little or no chances for teams against even big teams)
View attachment 256807View attachment 256800View attachment 256801View attachment 256802View attachment 256803
View attachment 256804
TRANSFERS:
View attachment 256805

Atm,tbh I am very pleased with the tactic.I will not release it though hastily but test it for a full season with Munich too.Also I plan on doing a similar no corner cheat test with a smaller club.And I have developed 2 more tactics that I play alongside this to counter the narrow 4-1-2-1-2 or 3-3-2-1-1.They have been the formations that scored from open play against me.And hence the creation which was used for only small amounts of game time though.So I will test those as well and I also need to test a possession based tactic that Raikan has sent me to keep hold of the ball in the last few minutes which I haven't yet needed since Bayern dominate everyone.

If you have any queries about the results or anything.Please let me know.Cheers.

I had played with your tactic 3 years with Leverkusen, buying only young germans (Bell, Kopplin, Volland, Geis, Pannewitz, etc.) and Sigurdsson & Sigtorsson! My results are:

3 Title in Bundesliga, 1 German Cup, 1 1/4 final, 1 final and 1 1/2 final in Champions League.

In the second year I have been unbeaten in both CL and Bundesliga except in the CL final against Liverpool.

For the Word Cup 2010, eleven player of my team are making the German National Team (Leno, Reinartz, Bell, Wollscheid, Marin, Geis, Sam, Kiessling, Schürrle, Kopplin and Volland)!

The team play a really great soccer with a lot of shoots and CCC. I also conced very few goals. I have beat teams like Bayern Munich and Dortmund 5-0 three or four times!

This tactic is not about the corner. Yes you score on corner but usually, you get that corner after a great action and shoot! With all the shoots, you have a good amount of corner in a game so it's normal that you score sometimes. In my last 50 games, my team scores 127 goals and only 15 were corner (12%). It's not that much. Before that, I tried JP Woody Wenger's style 442 tactic and THAT was just about corner goals!!!

So, thanks for your tactic! I really enjoy it and I'm looking forward your next version! :D

That is a great job man.
Thanks a lot for updating your results.Screens would have been nice so that I could put them up with mine when I update the OP with everyones screens that I have access to.Cheers.
And thanks for the support!

Hope to be using the new tactic soon

Results looking good and i hope testing goes well with the smaller teams

Thanks

"malle" mate if you see this could you please contact me via pm or something?
I need help creating the new OP.
My tests with Bayern were very successful and so far form has been recreated with Wigan but yes some games we played really well but couldn't get results because of defence making too many mistakes.
But I like the look and will upload it with detailed instructions as soon as I find someone who can do as nice a OP as malle did last time or as soon as malle himself could do it again.
Cheers.

@ akash777

send him a pm mate and he ill prob get it done then

ps will the tactic be released tonight

Thanks

I have PM'd akash, sooo. I'm waiting for a response :)

@ akash777

send him a pm mate and he ill prob get it done then

ps will the tactic be released tonight

Thanks

I have PM'd akash, sooo. I'm waiting for a response :)

Yea its ready for release,there will be two versions,one with the near post corner bug and one without.
And malle yea mate,I am sending out the OP instructions to you in 20-30 minutes hopefully and as you work on it,I will upload the screenshots or if you send me your email id to me via pm,I can send you all the screenshots there?

So will it be released tonight or 2morra because i will not be able to download the tactic then

Thanks

really want this new version, I concede quite a few goals but love the tactic a lot, I understand you are busy akash but hurry up please mate ;)

So, when will be the new version loaded? :D I'm really looking for it!