Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

A heads up guys. OIs are very important in this tactic.. The updated version. I grave a defending coach with 5 stars.. So I usually ask him before a match starts & use his instructions.. Of I feel a forward player should be closed down always and hard tackled I do it too. Reason being that I have tested with my nemesis Man city severally. 1st half I don't use OIs & I struggle. When I change for 2nd half with OIs, it works better so try that lets see.. I know many feel OIs destroy tactics but I feel it works a treat with mine :)

Hahahaha.. Just felt I should rub this in..I just beat Mancini's Mancity 4-1 & he got sacked for being stale in his post.. He hasn't been able to clear me of the perch. Noisy neighbours indeed. He never got sacked till Nov 2018 though so he did well..

Think it was jp woodys 442 that won me the league in first season but not convincingly. 2nd season quite far behind. 442's just not the right formation for the players they have though

Think it was jp woodys 442 that won me the league in first season but not convincingly. 2nd season quite far behind. 442's just not the right formation for the players they have though

I think the Mancini narrow 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMCs & 2 MCs will work better with them. Coz they have a lot of AMCs in PSG. Maybe we should create one like that or find a good one out there.

I think the Mancini narrow 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMCs & 2 MCs will work better with them. Coz they have a lot of AMCs in PSG. Maybe we should create one like that or find a good one out there.
Is there a tactic like that on here?

Try the one by Veez. i think his 4231 has the Mancini formation. dunno if it'll work for the new patch but try it anyway lets see
Did you get my PM's? For some reason i don think theyve worked. Will give this a try now the boo ya! was terrible. 4 1 defeat to Ajaccio lol!

Did you get my PM's? For some reason i don think theyve worked. Will give this a try now the boo ya! was terrible. 4 1 defeat to Ajaccio lol!
Yeah got it & replied.. just try this & lets see how it goes.. if it gives a better result, then we can modify it to suit your team

Yeah got it & replied.. just try this & lets see how it goes.. if it gives a better result, then we can modify it to suit your team
Veez one is better, still not right though. Ok pre season, then 3 0 win Lorient, 0 0 Ajaccio, last minute win against Bordeaux but just got beat at home by Toulouse

Veez one is better, still not right though. Ok pre season, then 3 0 win Lorient, 0 0 Ajaccio, last minute win against Bordeaux but just got beat at home by Toulouse

definitely you wont win every single match so continue for the whole season with all micro managing. Only then can we know if the Tactic is good or not.. & am sure its not fluid entirely too.. so lets use this for one season then we can conclude. :) Cheers

Some results with my manutd team on the latest updated version of the tactic :) Now look @ the Arsenal one.. lol. Guardiola is the coach. he had to change tactic 5 times in the match & still ended up losing injuring one of his players.. his last tactic was even funny.. :p

maybe when am done with the season, i'll do a new save and try a team like Porto or Dortmund as well.. and a lower league team :)

maybe when am done with the season, i'll do a new save and try a team like Porto or Dortmund as well.. and a lower league team :)
try PSG :)
after 27 games in league 4th 15points behind first place. very mixed results can get gubbed 3 0 by reims and lose to valenciennes and teams like that but then beat real madrid home and away in CL. in final of league cup , out of cup and 3 0 down to bayern in 1st leg of CL. so before getting sacked going to try that tactic u PMed me

This worked for me but my Strikers hardly ever scored but I solved that by changing AF to Poacher. it's awesome for me now (H)

View attachment 323368

Thats awesome.. yes u can change the striker since its pretty much default to suit your tactics.. having a poacher works really well cos their main aim is to score.. i only used Af since my strikers were too isolated but nice its working for you well.. please upload more screens of how the season ended as well & how many goals your striker scored now :)

has anyone use this in FMC?

Personally i havent but since its given me a lot of success on the normal mode, i believe it'll do well in FMC. but that being said am gonna run a test in FMC maybe with Spurs & see how it goes.. you can also try it out & give me some feedback.. that could also help me. :)