Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Now i am playin with King Jassar formation with some tweaks suits my Fenerbahçe team. But i will give a try of this. But i wanna see your thoughts for some problems..

*** Firstly what can i do for protect score against higher rep clubs? I use retain poss+work ball into box at the start. And when score comes i add "stand off opponenets" also "take a breather" after 70 mins. Do u have more stable and effective idea?

*** When you are back which tactic works best? For now i use "higher up+wider+pump bal into box+get ball forward" and also "overload" after 70 mins. Also do u have any other effective idea for this???

Zizu Where is the updated tactic? I downloaded from first page of this thread, but it is still the same older version i'm sure?
Its basically the same tactic. i have just tweaked it a bit.. in defense and AF position. here you go :

I wanna develop a 4-1-1-2-2 formation.. i used that in Fm2011 to a lot of success. am trying to create one to see how it fairs in Fm2013.. will defo make a thread when i have finally tweaked it well so maybe people test that as well..

Now i am playin with King Jassar formation with some tweaks suits my Fenerbahçe team. But i will give a try of this. But i wanna see your thoughts for some problems..

*** Firstly what can i do for protect score against higher rep clubs? I use retain poss+work ball into box at the start. And when score comes i add "stand off opponenets" also "take a breather" after 70 mins. Do u have more stable and effective idea?

*** When you are back which tactic works best? For now i use "higher up+wider+pump bal into box+get ball forward" and also "overload" after 70 mins. Also do u have any other effective idea for this???

Am sure you are referring to the Modern Warefare recreated by Jassar.. you know what upload a screen of your current players so maybe he tries to help you or maybe ask him as well in his thread : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...42-recreated-13-2-3-**************jassar.html

>. but aside that i'll suggest you use defending positioning when you are gonna face tougher opponents & maybe control for match strategy. i'll suggest the hassle opponents shouts too.. am assuming its for the 4-4-2. this thread contains a different formation though ":)

I tried this tac once (100% fluid) and it just didn't work for me, but giving it another shot.
Starting a new 13.3.0 save with Arsenal and probably buying either Isco or Götze for main AMC (got 30m£) and maybe a solid striker. Is there any possibility i can have your steam for quick questions etc? thanks!
If the tactic is good enough for top 3 pos first year i'll donate 5bucks to each of you :)

I wanna develop a 4-1-1-2-2 formation.. i used that in Fm2011 to a lot of success. am trying to create one to see how it fairs in Fm2013.. will defo make a thread when i have finally tweaked it well so maybe people test that as well..
if you are agree send me your 4-1-1--2-2 i give you feedback i m serious

if you are agree send me your 4-1-1--2-2 i give you feedback i m serious

I like that.. wanna finish a test with crystal palace & Man utd .. then i'll give you the tactic to test as well.. then mayb after a few tweaks .. i can finally launch.. give me some time pls.. :)

I like that.. wanna finish a test with crystal palace & Man utd .. then i'll give you the tactic to test as well.. then mayb after a few tweaks .. i can finally launch.. give me some time pls.. :)

ok thankts a lot i m here this evening

I tried this tac once (100% fluid) and it just didn't work for me, but giving it another shot.
Starting a new 13.3.0 save with Arsenal and probably buying either Isco or Götze for main AMC (got 30m£) and maybe a solid striker. Is there any possibility i can have your steam for quick questions etc? thanks!
If the tactic is good enough for top 3 pos first year i'll donate 5bucks to each of you :)

hehehe.. i see.. then my prayer is that it works well for you.. i have made some tweaks on this tactic so download the one i gave to Spikester just above here (post #102). Just get the right players for the right position & Untick the target man.
My Steam name is zizunola

Its basically the same tactic. i have just tweaked it a bit.. in defense and AF position. here you go :

Hey zizu, could you give me those tweaks please cant get my laptop online. Think i need it aswell playing with PSG pre season hasnt gone brilliantly against weaker swiss teams. Last one just got beat 3 1 by bellinzona

cheers

Hey zizu, could you give me those tweaks please cant get my laptop online. Think i need it aswell playing with PSG pre season hasnt gone brilliantly against weaker swiss teams. Last one just got beat 3 1 by bellinzona

cheers

ok mate. Hopefully the tweaks help you.
1. Increase creativity for advanced forward
2. Untick the target man from team instructions
3. decrease the slider for player instructions for both central defenders to all defensive & little creative freedom.
4. make crossing for wingers set to far post.
5. Use Ball control for general training & Team work for match preparation
Try these settings & lemme know how it goes.

ok mate. Hopefully the tweaks help you.
1. Increase creativity for advanced forward
2. Untick the target man from team instructions
3. decrease the slider for player instructions for both central defenders to all defensive & little creative freedom.
4. make crossing for wingers set to far post.
5. Use Ball control for general training & Team work for match preparation
Try these settings & lemme know how it goes.

Cheers for that. Doesnt seem to have worked though. Before tweaks beat Lorient 2 0, 1 1 with Ajaccio and 3 0 defeat to Bordeaux. Then after tweaks 2 1 against Lorient against run of play with penalty in 88th, 3 0 defeat to Ajaccio and 3 1 defeat to Bordeaux

Cheers for that. Doesnt seem to have worked though. Before tweaks beat Lorient 2 0, 1 1 with Ajaccio and 3 0 defeat to Bordeaux. Then after tweaks 2 1 against Lorient against run of play with penalty in 88th, 3 0 defeat to Ajaccio and 3 1 defeat to Bordeaux

Mate.. Take it easy.. You know what gimme your line up or 1st eleven so I see what right tweaks to give you.. Maybe the tweaks don't favor your current crop of players.. The right players count.. You shouldn't lose twice against the same teams like that.. We can work. So just lemme know so I try to give you the best tweaks for your team.. Maybe we must change some roles for you! :)

you might wanna check your updated download links again zizu, the tweaks that you just posted a few post up is not in the link... thanks and keep the tactics coming ..

you might wanna check your updated download links again zizu, the tweaks that you just posted a few post up is not in the link... thanks and keep the tactics coming ..

Thanks for the heads up.. Will do that in a few mins.. Almost home.. I'll. Update it.. How's the tactic going for you? Will create a thread for my new tactic when am done testing well.. An experiment

Zizu

looking forward to your tweaked version of this tactic. I think with a few defensive tweaks it could be amazing!

was thinking of starting a game with Shakhtar and they have alot of players suited to this tactic

Zizu

looking forward to your tweaked version of this tactic. I think with a few defensive tweaks it could be amazing!

was thinking of starting a game with Shakhtar and they have alot of players suited to this tactic

could you let me in on how your game went using this tactic? i wanna know how it went for you so i get more feed back.. as for the defense i have tweaked it a bit.. i'll replace the one in the downloads section and add it here too so we try it to see.. Cheers :)

Mate.. Take it easy.. You know what gimme your line up or 1st eleven so I see what right tweaks to give you.. Maybe the tweaks don't favor your current crop of players.. The right players count.. You shouldn't lose twice against the same teams like that.. We can work. So just lemme know so I try to give you the best tweaks for your team.. Maybe we must change some roles for you! :)

No worries mate. 1st: Sirigu - V.D.Wiel - T.Silva - Alex - Criscito - Fellaini - Motta - Lavezzi - Pastore - Menez - Zlatan (each line right to left)
2nd: Douchez - Jallet - Okore - Sakho - Willems - Chantome - Matuidi - Lucas - Maher - Florenzi - Gameiro

No worries mate. 1st: Sirigu - V.D.Wiel - T.Silva - Alex - Criscito - Fellaini - Motta - Lavezzi - Pastore - Menez - Zlatan (each line right to left)
2nd: Douchez - Jallet - Okore - Sakho - Willems - Chantome - Matuidi - Lucas - Maher - Florenzi - Gameiro

You have a strong squad that should do well.. Clear the tweaks. Tick target man in team instructions & set it mixed. go to player settings, chose striker and untick the creative freedom so it goes back to default and change Advanced Forward to Target man for Ibrahimovic. change winger crossing to the default instructions. Basically use the old tactic and just do the above instructions. I can see most of your Cms are ball winning midfielders, you should try to get an advanced playemaker. someone who has a lot of creativity and is a CM so he plays on the CMR.
Now get fellaini to score from setpieces. Go to the set pieces for all Freekick, Corners & throw ins & exchange the DCR with Fellaini so he gets most of the ball to his head.
Try this & lemme know how it goes. :)