Swoosh Masterpiece***** Zizunola ft Jassar **13.3.0

Zizu

Are you making a new thread for your updated tactic?

No. i'll just update the link. am actually working on a new tactic. a 4-1-1-2-2 so when am done testing, i'll create a new thread for that one.. I have just tweaked this current tactic's defense a bit not to allow much. the reason for the concession of goals is the Cms. since i want my Cms contributing more so maybe we should be okay with conceding some goals. lol. but i'll update the link in a few. lemme get back to my laptop. :)

I have changed the instructions of the CML to hold ball & mentality to normal instead of attacking. and i have always reverted the central defenders instructions to default so it doesnt affect the tactic too much. try that & lemme know how it goes with the goal conceding . here's the link

Last edited:
Nice one :)

will try it once you have updated. Hope you managed to improve the defence.

Ok Guys i only changed the CML instructions to hold ball and made his mentality Nomal. I also reverted to default settings for my central defenders. {;ease try that out & give me some feedback.. my main issue is the concession of goals.. So lets see how this one goes. will update the link in downloads section but you can download here as well.. :

http://www.mediafire.com/?hqf3ai47f789gmc

Last edited:
You have a strong squad that should do well.. Clear the tweaks. Tick target man in team instructions & set it mixed. go to player settings, chose striker and untick the creative freedom so it goes back to default and change Advanced Forward to Target man for Ibrahimovic. change winger crossing to the default instructions. Basically use the old tactic and just do the above instructions. I can see most of your Cms are ball winning midfielders, you should try to get an advanced playemaker. someone who has a lot of creativity and is a CM so he plays on the CMR.
Now get fellaini to score from setpieces. Go to the set pieces for all Freekick, Corners & throw ins & exchange the DCR with Fellaini so he gets most of the ball to his head.
Try this & lemme know how it goes. :)

Cheers, will do

Cheers, will do

you know what i have edited the tactic a bit. Us this one rather. swoosh ft jassar.tac

its still with AF so try this & lemme know. IF Af doesnt work for Ibrahimovic change it to targetman.

I have changed a few instructions in team instructions column.
1. Changed creative freedom to more disciplined
2. changed the roaming to stick to position
3. made mentality of MCL normal
4. reverted instructions of central defenders to default.
5. made the striker also default instructions.

Last edited:
Thanks, will try it out now.

Nice one & give me an update on how it goes. especially the defense as well as goals scored too.. maybe after all the feedback i'll do one last editing for this tactic. :)

Just used the new updated version of this tactic with my second season Dortmund team against Leverkusen, here is the result:
Pretty great result, only thing I will say is that Leverkusen seemed to create a lot of chances, but result was great!

Just used the new updated version of this tactic with my second season Dortmund team against Leverkusen, here is the result:
Pretty great result, only thing I will say is that Leverkusen seemed to create a lot of chances, but result was great!

wow.. That's some great results there. Give it a go again lets see how it goes since this is your 1st match as well.. Keep me updated. Hopefully it works finally for you and you concede less whilst scoring more. :)

lost 4-0 ag city im with **** with the new tactic

oh that's a bad one.. Gimme some more info. Is this your 1st match? Am sure the tactic ain't fluid yet so it could be a reason. Now were you playing @ home or away? What's the training, etc. So I see how to help . Pls continue usage lets see if you continue to.lose then we an suggest some tweaks for your team. :(

Playing with Burnley and finished 5th on my first full season with this tactic (used the one before the latest update). Had some great perfomances against the top sides but lost derby against Blackburn and both games vs Leicester (who were in last place from beginning till' end) but apart from that I had a pretty good season.

Now gonna try this new, updated, tactic for season 2. Hoping for some more clean sheets.

Since my full backs were pretty much worthless I'm buying new ones, the full backs are really important for this tactic to work in my opinion. Good passing and work rate are essential.

But what to look for in the CM-positions?

Playing with Burnley and finished 5th on my first full season with this tactic (used the one before the latest update). Had some great perfomances against the top sides but lost derby against Blackburn and both games vs Leicester (who were in last place from beginning till' end) but apart from that I had a pretty good season.

Now gonna try this new, updated, tactic for season 2. Hoping for some more clean sheets.

Since my full backs were pretty much worthless I'm buying new ones, the full backs are really important for this tactic to work in my opinion. Good passing and work rate are essential.

But what to look for in the CM-positions?

Great. am glad its working well for you.. thats the patience needed to succeed.. setting realistic targets & gradually grow your team fully gelled in one tactic.. try the new update & lemme know it goes as well so i can compare both. :)
>>Ok now what to look for in CMs : First touch, passing, Decisions, Determination, Work rate, Team work & positioning. Creativity is a plus though but not needed much for the CMs. maybe for the AP fine.
- Useful PPMs : likes to switch ball to opposite flank, arrives late in opposition area

>> yes good observation you had about the full backs.. they are very much important for this tactic to work well since they are on a support duty. i think i should have stated it in the OP. get good full backs. playing full backs that can play in wingback positions too can help. for full backs look for : Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Acceleration, Concentration, Positioning, Team work, Work rate, Stamina & Pace.
- Important PPMs : Likes to switch ball to other flank, knocks ball past opponent.

you know what i have edited the tactic a bit. Us this one rather. swoosh ft jassar.tac

its still with AF so try this & lemme know. IF Af doesnt work for Ibrahimovic change it to targetman.

I have changed a few instructions in team instructions column.
1. Changed creative freedom to more disciplined
2. changed the roaming to stick to position
3. made mentality of MCL normal
4. reverted instructions of central defenders to default.
5. made the striker also default instructions.

Thanks. Will let you know as soon as i can try it out

Just done the 3 games again a lot better. Still think other teams are getting too many good chances. Will give it a go anorher few months and see cause loads of new players in the team

Just done the 3 games again a lot better. Still think other teams are getting too many good chances. Will give it a go anorher few months and see cause loads of new players in the team

Glad its going well for you. Yes a few have complained that they win by big margins sometimes on the updated version but opposition team creates a lot of chances. Am using it currently but not facing much.. Am gonna look into that. Maybe there's some space somewhere but so far as they don't make use of those chances , I think we should be glad.. Hehehe.. But lemme look into it. And please keep me updated! :)

Glad its going well for you. Yes a few have complained that they win by big margins sometimes on the updated version but opposition team creates a lot of chances. Am using it currently but not facing much.. Am gonna look into that. Maybe there's some space somewhere but so far as they don't make use of those chances , I think we should be glad.. Hehehe.. But lemme look into it. And please keep me updated! :)
Pretty much downhill from there. Little teams seem to be dominating, defence is a shambles and 15 points behind 1st going in to december. But every tactic ive used has been the same bar one but even that one wasnt brilliant. So might just be its hard to get it right with PSG

Pretty much downhill from there. Little teams seem to be dominating, defence is a shambles and 15 points behind 1st going in to december. But every tactic ive used has been the same bar one but even that one wasnt brilliant. So might just be its hard to get it right with PSG

I was just in the tacting testing thread discussing it. it seems PSG is like the Krptonite for most tactics on here. either you get sacked or it doesnt work plainly. i think it might need a lot of testing to break this Jinx. Andy says most tactics fail with PSG in his testing program.. some get sacked & he has to re-apply.. I dunno what the issue is.. PSG has all the right plyers for almost all tactics but yet fail a bit.. MAybe players are over paid and a very rigid style tactic with little creativity will do for them.. try an underdog tactic on this forum lets see if that works.. then maybe we can tweak just for you :)