It's because any other Shadow Striker who have more or less realistic level(at least more than 9… lol) Technique, Passing, Vision would make a ton of assistance and he would created a ton of scoring opportunity for 2 DLF and IF… and they would have chances to score and have higher rating… but all team worked on him… he isn't capable to create something... also it could be he was a penalty taker.. because he have high Finishing.

What would you prefer if only one player in your team always has 8.0 rating and all other players have 5.0 or all player have 7.0 rating?

WIth all due respect that is almost impossible to happen. at least in my gaming years i have never had seen anything like one player with 8.0 and all rest with 6 or 7. but yes yilmaz is not good enough for that position but he has high finishing wich is the primary for a shadow striker at least for what says on in game help!

Thing is! the only way than he can assure that AM will pick the team he choses is on Holliday mode(there's an option for AM to use always the selected team). i dont think he can do that using instant result skin. and in holiday mode everyone knows that AM changes roles based on the player

Test 2 - Tactics

BLACK - KillerBee 15.3.1 - HITMAN

BLUE - Tinkerman's Goalscoring Strikeforce

GREEN - Mr Langvatn 4-2-4 Gung-Ho

RED - V1 4231 Be Legendary

WHITE - Joss Final Overload

YELLOW - Bad Possession V1.2r

Thing is! the only way than he can assure that AM will pick the team he choses is on Holliday mode(there's an option for AM to use always the selected team). i dont think he can do that using instant result skin. and in holiday mode everyone knows that AM changes roles based on the player

He can just do a selection, freeze the players and just press instant result and not ask assistant to pick team

Hey Will,

Do all players in the squad have the same squad status? Just thiinking if some players are Key Players they will be selected in front of First Team players?
no but it does not affect selection

WIth all due respect that is almost impossible to happen.
Sure, mate I agree… that was just an example to show what I mean.

Thing is! the only way than he can assure that AM will pick the team he choses is
There are many ways how to do that… including Bantons suggestion...

or you just can give the assistant manger equal players and limit his choice… Few days ago Will made such test… it was very close to perfection… it was even possible to control the corner taker… but as Will said it wasn't fun for him and he deleted it :)

Last edited:
no but it does not affect selection

Would be fun to see if the selection would be differnt if all have same Squad Status can you test that in some way with out messing up the test?

Test 2 - Tactics

Will, btw, when I gave you attributes level for different positions it wasn’t taken out thin air and it wasn't just my thinking… the level of attribute I gave you was average level to suite such competition…

For example, if you are going to test vs top 5 world clubs and you want that your team was equally good… so in this case CA isn’t only thing you should look at… the level of attributes is much more important… so for example, in order to decide what Technique, Passing, Vision your midfielders should have to be the such good as midfielders in top clubs you need to know what average level of these attributes midfielders have in top clubs.

P.S. good night all! ;)

Test 2 - Tactics

Test 2 - Tactics

i think the most successful formation for fm15 is 4 (FB,CD,CD,FB) - 3 (MC,MC/DM,MC) - 3 (ST,ST,ST)

Test 2 - Tactics

Test 2 - Tactics

I'm really surprised that Killerbee is performing so badly. I've tried it myself and it's very good if you have the right players.

Test 2 - Tactics

Test 2 - Tactics

I'm really surprised that Killerbee is performing so badly. I've tried it myself and it's very good if you have the right players.

Remember that this is a heavy underdog test, not mid or top team. My Mean Machine tactic got butchered here as well, as it's not an underdog tactic :p