Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

BLUE - V1 433 Be Legendary

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

WHITE - MrL 3-5-2 Zynder's Request

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Sure! It's all around... FM consists of such thing there are thousands of 120-140 CA players in FM and some of them are "unknown" and play for "unknown" clubs and some of them are world famous players and play for top clubs.

Yes that is true and IMHO that's even one more reason to not use perfect players on testing because what would happen is we take on the tactic that ended up first place , play the game, and get destryed because we dont have that squad of perfect players since very few teams can affor the money for that

Yes that is true and IMHO that's even one more reason to not use perfect players on testing because what would happen is we take on the tactic that ended up first place , play the game, and get destryed because we dont have that squad of perfect players since very few teams can affor the money for that

For testing we don't need "perfect" or "bad" players... we need that all players were equally "good" or "bad" other way if the testing team has "good" strikers and "bad" midfielders than all tactics with strikers receives advantage and all tactics with midfielders "disadvantage".

but in order to choose "bad" and "good" you should understand why this player is "good" or "bad" and and CA of the player don't give answer on this question...

Last edited:
Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Will, also the reason why the testing team is greatly unbalanced is that you pick players for the position who doesn't have "Natural" 20 rating for it.

For example, there are a lot of wingers, strikers, defensive midfielders who have "15" accomplished rating for AMC position but almost all of them are awful as any AMC role.

There are 95 players in English Primer League who have 15(Accomplished) rating for AMC position and only 39 players who has 20(Natural)… so when you picks AMC for the testing team you should choose only from these 39 players and not 95 players…

Last edited:
Will, the problem is that "15" rating for the position is enough for you to pick the player for the testing team but it's where you make mistake…

Only "Natural" 20 rating for the position can somehow guaranty that player isn't full **** for the position.

Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Will1981, I can't understand why there is such a big difference in the goals from corners between tactics? I see that some tactics score from the corners 30-35 goals more than other tactics. oO)

Will1981, I can't understand why there is such a big difference in the goals from corners between tactics? I see that some tactics score from the corners 30-35 goals more than other tactics. oO)
there is a known corner glitch for tactics with 3 strikers, not sure how it works but it works well.

there is a known corner glitch for tactics with 3 strikers, not sure how it works but it works well.

This "corner glitch" works for not only tactics with 3 strikers but it also works for tactics that have wide midfielders and I see all tactics have "the correct short corner setup" to use this "glitch" so there just can't be such a big difference… I'm sure you are doing something wrong…

Hey Will, could you include the Gung-Ho Wingback Edition to one of your tests in the future? :) I really don't understand how the Gung-Ho did better than Mean Machine, but maybe Gung-Ho Wingback Edition will work in your database then. Believe it or not, but it's the defense that is better in Mean Machine and the Gung-Ho Wingback Edition, but still keeping the same attack. So the results are weird, even if it's an underdog test :p I've tested with a lot of different underdog/lesser teams now, and Mean Machine is number one with the Gung-Ho Wingback Edition a close second.

Last edited:
This "corner glitch" works for not only tactics with 3 strikers but it also works for tactics that have wide midfielders and I see all tactics have "the correct short corner setup" to use this "glitch" so there just can't be such a big difference… I'm sure you are doing something wrong…
I have set up corner set up as advised by the tactic author.

Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final

YELLOW - KillerBee 15.3

Test 3 - Tactics

BLACK - MrFunk DLF

GREEN - Dredd ( H )

RED - TukTuk Final