Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
When I see a new tactic that I find interesting, I download it and try in one or two test games. I liked what I saw in these tests, the tactic looks solid and uses some really interesting roles. The feedback from the guy that posted it at MrL forum is also really good. That's why I shared, so more people can try it and post their impressions.

Unfortunatly I don't have the time to test it in one of my personal saves right now, as I don't have a lot time and have already two tactics working well for me (with at least one other in the waiting list).

ive downloaded it going to see what its like :)

Are you joking !! you cannot find on SI forums it says it on first page under Tactics sharing centre !!! anyway its Called Disreali gears - Knaps Tactics !!

Men i am currently play with knaps 343 and 3412..and going very good

Brilliant tactic love the through balls 1 on 1 shame the finishing aint good . 3 games in 4-0 1-0 0-0
I am currently trying this 'Gamebreaker' tactic. Played two games and won both 2-0 and its far from fluid. On the authors video, payet gets 30 odd assists and I assume he plays in the AMC Advanced playmaker position? I have Hazard in that position and in the two games he has no assists/goals and only 6.8 ratings. Before this tactic change he was on 32 goals and playing amazing! :)

I am currently trying this 'Gamebreaker' tactic. Played two games and won both 2-0 and its far from fluid. On the authors video, payet gets 30 odd assists and I assume he plays in the AMC Advanced playmaker position? I have Hazard in that position and in the two games he has no assists/goals and only 6.8 ratings. Before this tactic change he was on 32 goals and playing amazing! :)

I believe he was referring to the 4-3-1-2 strikerless tactic posted on the previous page.

Hi Mates,
i'm using 3-4-3 Watford System V2, i've noticed that's very performing against 442 but it's struggling a lot agains 4231 or 433 wide attackers.
Overall it's not bad because i'm at mid-table in premier league when i was predicted 20th
Anyone is still using this tactic?

Hi Mates,
i'm using 3-4-3 Watford System V2, i've noticed that's very performing against 442 but it's struggling a lot agains 4231 or 433 wide attackers.
Overall it's not bad because i'm at mid-table in premier league when i was predicted 20th
Anyone is still using this tactic?
There is a V3 of that tactic mate

Chinese

0-37.....吓了三大跳...进23球_fm2017吧_百度贴吧

e8tq1s.png

Another one

2r3wo00.jpg

b50j7s.jpg

Help me to find the links please

Back