Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Is there any Tactics that dont just cross and score ? would be nice to try one with thru balls or a different way of scoring other than cross and goal

most of the strikerless tactics exploit through pass ....mainly any tactics without wingers is not focused at crossing that much

Is there any Tactics that dont just cross and score ? would be nice to try one with thru balls or a different way of scoring other than cross and goal

Look at my previuos post:

This tactic looks very very solid on defense, and the style of play and goals scored from through balls is a welcome change from all the crossing we see in other tactics.

im using falchion v3 which relies on the fullbacks getting forward and getting crosses in but since i tweaked it to include an advanced forward on attack duty ive noticed more through balls attempted.

Hey Jpassal, I have continued using your tactic (with the tweaks I mentioned) in My São Paulo FC save, and the results continue to impress:

image.jpg

Although the São Paulo State Championship is a weak league, the results against big teams like Santos, Corinthians and Palmeiras have all been convincing.

This are the OIs I'm using:

image.jpg

I can confirm that pressing the opposing CBs works, and have even scored a few goals this way.

This tactic looks very very solid on defense, and the style of play and goals scored from through balls is a welcome change from all the crossing we see in other tactics.

If anyone is interested in testing, the changes I made are:

- changed set pieces, offensive and defensive;
- added run and cross more often to the WBs,
- added roam from position to the SSs;
- changed GK distribution;
- alternate the AMC role between AP and Enganche (with get further forward PI) depending on who is playing there - if the player is too slow or can't dribble I use enganche, otherwise I keep the AP.

the link to the tactic with these changes: 41230 set pieces tweak5_79A438AF-EC98-4625-9115-865F658508E1

and this were the results from the end of last season, not even Barcelona could score against us:

image.jpg

Very promising tactic, first two games with neo promoted team 3-1 and 4-0 (away).Strong defens and beautiful football to watch

Ok Ok i know we have test league tactics being Done but other than the Ones that are obvious , Can we ask which people think are the best tactics, Imo i think Zyndars 433 and crazy 433 barcelona tactic are the current ones for me to use although can be a bit boring what with Cross and Score for most goals !!

Hey Jpassal, I have continued using your tactic (with the tweaks I mentioned) in My São Paulo FC save, and the results continue to impress:

image.jpg

Although the São Paulo State Championship is a weak league, the results against big teams like Santos, Corinthians and Palmeiras have all been convincing.

image.jpg

I can confirm that pressing the opposing CBs works, and have even scored a few goals this way.

- alternate the AMC role between AP and Enganche (with get further forward PI) depending on who is playing there - if the player is too slow or can't dribble I use enganche, otherwise I keep the AP.

the link to the tactic with these changes: 41230 set pieces tweak5_79A438AF-EC98-4625-9115-865F658508E1

and this were the results from the end of last season, not even Barcelona could score against us:

image.jpg

Did you change the wingbacks to IWB? i read that on another forum, but unsure if its you

WTF! Far better than others like 3-4-3 watford or TFF's tactic . Thank's for this amazing work.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you change the wingbacks to IWB? i read that on another forum, but unsure if its you

That was me. Works amazingly as your opponent tends to mark them for some reason so it opens up the play for you and also when the ball is turned over quickly you are marking them!

I think I went on a 12 game streak without conceding in the end from this. I then conceded from a stupid free kick where they pass around, cross and score as I previously said in that other forum! I broke win records, consecutive scoring records and others.

I beat Bayern, Man City and Real Madrid on the way to the Champions League final against PSG but got fm'd and lost 6-3. I had only conceded a maximum of 2 goals once when using IWB's (against Man City or Real Madrid, and yes, one of those was from a free kick :'( ). But every shot that PSG took the ball just went in, NUTS!

For anyone that's interested the other forum is here .

Last edited:
I think I went on a 12 game streak without conceding in the end from this. I then conceded from a stupid free kick where they pass around, cross and score as I previously said in that other forum! I broke win records, consecutive scoring records and others.

I changed every set piece settings in the version I posted, if you want to try and see if it solves that problem.

Back