Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Is there a tactic people find good in premier league with teams such as bournemouth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a 442 or at least a tactic with 2 strikers up front asi have Icardi and Origi who are both World class so if anyone has any or recommend a tactic please let me know !

G01KsXH.png

VyzG5o3.png

First season with the strikerless formation that was posted in here

Fm 17 got bit slow(using very old computer) I want to buy new laptop not to expensive but fast enough:
Acer Windows10
Processor: AMD A9-9410 Radeon R5, 5 compute cores 2C+3G 2.90GHz
8.00 GB Ram
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

Is this any good?? What u are using? Thanks
Ps. Know nothing about computers

I've had a good bit of success in the first half of the season with the base Sunderland squad using that 41230. Didn't change to IWBs, but did use the closing down instructions on the GK and CBs.

9032490CC41D8162B596D06AFD37D6F3B1B1E6A3

FC0D482580929895305DFE793F4572626A87BA0C

I have taken that jpassal 41230 tactic, tweaked formation only to 4-3-3/4-1-2-3 to fit my players and ***

shOXC4.jpg

Please can you post?

It is just based on one game, so not sure how potential it is, maybe you can try.. also it is not meant for small teams / lower league teams.. lastly, use standard mentality when playing against bigger teams away.

Last edited:
Another question not releated to FM.
Do You think that anti-virus programms slowing down performance of your PCs? im using Mcaffe?
What u using? is there any good free antivirus for download ?

Another question not releated to FM.
Do You think that anti-virus programms slowing down performance of your PCs? im using Mcaffe?
What u using? is there any good free antivirus for download ?

heya dude! i have for several years the same antivirus on my pc and FM has always worked as usually... Avira Antivirus! no slow and similar :P

When I see a new tactic that I find interesting, I download it and try in one or two test games. I liked what I saw in these tests, the tactic looks solid and uses some really interesting roles. The feedback from the guy that posted it at MrL forum is also really good. That's why I shared, so more people can try it and post their impressions.

Unfortunatly I don't have the time to test it in one of my personal saves right now, as I don't have a lot time and have already two tactics working well for me (with at least one other in the waiting list).

Back