View attachment 1112189
yes...did u try it or no yet?

ok can sameone explain me this

i use knap 3511 all season until barça, 0L, ok

Than i use 343 chinese ande lost a few games but win the CL

i simple not understand this

View attachment 97446

because knap tatic against barça didnt work

U already gave the answer to ur previous question .....it's simple some formations work better against some formation from ai.......so u switched the tactics and u won cl ....but the loses this new tactics might not have worked. In real life too one tactics don't work in all matches ...so same as in fm

What is the best tactic on FM 2017?

For me still this one: #1742
But of course you have like 10 (or more) great tactics on this forum, and hundreds of people ready to state that one of them is the better. So if you (like me) are simply too lazy to create your own tactic, just choose one of these and have fun. You'll certainly unrealistically overachieve with any of it.

Last edited:
But of course you have like 10 (or more) great tactics on this forum, and hundreds of people ready to state that one of them is the better. So if you (like me) are simply to lazy to create your on tactic, just choose one of these and have fun. You'll certainly unrealistically overachieve with any of it.

What training and there is an IO?

But of course you have like 10 (or more) great tactics on this forum, and hundreds of people ready to state that one of them is the better. So if you (like me) are simply to lazy too create your own tactic, just choose one of these and have fun. You'll certainly unrealistically overachieve with any of it.

Agreed, so far this taco has been overachieved for me. Played till Nov, still hasn't lost a game yet. There are some other tac will be more attacking however comes wth occasional defeat, so bear it's only a game, so take a tac fits ur team and what u want!

Back