Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
The link is on the second line of my text in post 1742.
I try to put left footed players on left side, and right on right, but I don't think that's really important.

Thanks, i didnt mean link to tac, i meant link to the intro page of the tactic where i can see its description.

update,
but know only lose games so, for me this tatic no more
You can prepare when to change your tactics by checking the tactical analysis of your club - you do that by going to Tactics - Analysis - Tactics again. That's the screen I'm talking about

View attachment 97479

Whenever your formation has reached more matches than any other, it will be the one the AI recognizes you to play. As you can see, the formation I used the most right now is 5-3-2 WB and it's also visible in my home screen

View attachment 97478

This is the formation the AI is expecting us to use, so you need to fool them by using another formation.

I do this since 2 years now, I'm free of getting FMed. If my team loses, we deserve to

There are so many good tactics and all of them deserve so much praise, your job is just to find a really good tactic to start off with, and 2-3 other tactics with a related formation so you don't have to buy too many players. Luckily, for FM17 this is the case with all the 3def 2wb formations

The 1st half of the season is over

View attachment 97477

Started to use chinese strikerless from Hertha BSC match, only 1 draw in 12 matches XD

I NEED MORE GREEN DOTS :D

Thank man, will test it out. Honestly there are a lot of good tac this year, especially in this post. I don't wnt to say which is better than what. However I like the way you play the game, to run a team cheaply and still run trophy! I am using tottenham but selling off players. Let me play till Nov or dec to tell u know if its any good to me.

Sorry mate. I got it from Mr.L testing page, after someone mentioned it.
I guess it came around because someone got it from a chinese website.
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless

Thank man, will test it out. Honestly there are a lot of good tac this year, especially in this post. I don't wnt to say which is better than what. However I like the way you play the game, to run a team cheaply and still run trophy! I am using tottenham but selling off players. Let me play till Nov or dec to tell u know if its any good to me.

I play home games iwb 4312 v2 and away games perfect 352 ...for me is the best combo to play fm...overachieving all the time...thats it...

I'm currently using the 4231 Raw Sienna with this team and it's just not working which is depressing:

GK: Horn
RB: Coleman
CB: Mere
CB: Mori
LB: Gibbs
CM: Schneiderlin
CM: Davies
AMC: Barkley
AMR: Kuki/Ricci
AML: Deulofeu/Mirallas
ST: Vietto/Kuki

Should I just bite the bullet and go to a 3 at the back? Just looking for advice really guys I've not used any of the 3 defender ones like the Strikerless one etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what training you use?
I always try to set up training like this
View attachment 97473

I want to have the bar 2 clicks to normal until it says 'Heavy' tho, to achieve a more or less injury free season, so sometimes it looks like this
View attachment 97472

When my team achieved atleast very strong, or optimally perfect blending, I set up individual training and change the Main Focus to Balanced/Tactics. For match preperation I then go for whatever my scout advices to pre-match

I always try to set up training like this
View attachment 1112187

I want to have the bar 2 clicks to normal until it says 'Heavy' tho, to achieve a more or less injury free season, so sometimes it looks like this
View attachment 1112188

When my team achieved atleast very strong, or optimally perfect blending, I set up individual training and change the Main Focus to Balanced/Tactics. For match preperation I then go for whatever my scout advices to pre-match

and oi??

I don't have my own OI, I go with what the tactics creator recommends :)

Just bite the bullet mate. Believe me, I have tried all 4 at back available.

Welcome to the club :(

I'm currently using the 4231 Raw Sienna with this team and it's just not working which is depressing:

GK: Horn
RB: Coleman
CB: Mere
CB: Mori
LB: Gibbs
CM: Schneiderlin
CM: Davies
AMC: Barkley
AMR: Kuki/Ricci
AML: Deulofeu/Mirallas
ST: Vietto/Kuki

Should I just bite the bullet and go to a 3 at the back? Just looking for advice really guys I've not used any of the 3 defender ones like the Strikerless one etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this tactic new by stephenhk?

170631szz844lmlffhnunk.jpg.thumb.jpg

170616fuvddbxduoifofid.jpg.thumb.jpg

I've never seen it before

View attachment 1112189

I was wondering about Stephenhk's Best 3412, 343, 3430. Can anyone try it?

Back