Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
This is the original Link to the Chinese 343, which ranked 5th overall in Mr L testing league. Knap 3511 ranked 1st. His testing with Southampton made 40 games unbeaten run.

http://www.playgm.cn/forum.php?mod=...&extra=page=3&filter=typeid&typeid=436&page=1

Important info from original creator and dimartino:

2 wingbacks very important, must be attacking kinds, MUST have One-Two skills, good passing, try through ball and good crossing.

All 3 SS must have good off the ball (and as well Antipicaiton, concentration, pace and acceleration) , creativity and passing. Finishing not necessary good but at least 12 in top league.
Recommended to have try through ball, one-two, move into channels as skills.

Attached his original OI info, although I started my game without it and made 20 games unbeaten.

View attachment 97322

For training, i used team work with high tactics training till tac is 80% fluid.
Then both general and match training i use teamwork.

Last edited:
Holy sh...., fierce rival match using best! 343, instant result
View attachment 97307

The only changes I made is changing the 2BWM to RPM, and add PIs "Close Down Much More" and "Tackle Harder", they're now behaving like playmakers in possession, and ball winners against the ball. Seems do to something! I'll leave it here

View attachment 97306

View attachment 1112375

The only changes I made is changing the 2BWM to RPM, and add PIs "Close Down Much More" and "Tackle Harder", they're now behaving like playmakers in possession, and ball winners against the ball. Seems do to something! I'll leave it here

View attachment 1112376

Certainly worth having a look.. I hate the BWM role :P

Certainly worth having a look.. I hate the BWM role :P
Hehe yeah well it's a boring but quite important role I think, and the creator made them supply to the tactic, too by giving them PIs "More Direct Passing" and "Get Further Forward", my thought tho is that it is better the other way round. You can also use a RPM and a BWM partnership (with the original PIs of the tactic), that's what I've done in the BMG match, because S.Bender is not good as a RPM

The CMs also get a decently improvement to their pass completion, and attempt more passes

Last edited:
View attachment 1112375

View attachment 1112376
but with or OIS or no???

so what is everyone using now? seeing a lot of different tactics flying around, which is the best?

Back