Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
Dont want to make it feel liked I am doing a special promotion. However this is some results after using it:

Tottenham 2017-2019:
More players bought to implement this tac, but most of them cost less than 20M. About 5 original players liked Son, and Lamela sold to other teams.
Results: Won 2 league, 1 year lost only 1 game away game to ManU. Conceded also less than 20 goals all season and scored more than 100. Won 2 champions league.

Alemania Aachen (German tier 4 or 5 leagues, expectation 10th finishing).
No money to buy any player, no interest to have other team to buy my players, I am stuck!!!!!
Played 10 games only, rank 1st, didn't lose a game yet.

This is the original Link to the Chinese 343, which ranked 5th overall in Mr L testing league. Knap 3511 ranked 1st. His testing with Southampton made 40 games unbeaten run.

最新南安普顿 3连冠+5冠王没有不败的战术就是稳定,横扫欧洲豪门40场不败 - 〖FM2017专区〗 - PlayGM官方论坛

Important info from original creator and dimartino:

2 wingbacks very important, must be attacking kinds, should have foward runs, high crossing and passing and One-Two skills.

All 3 SS must have good off the ball (and as well Antipicaiton, concentration, pace and acceleration) , creativity and passing. Finishing not necessary good but at least 12 in top league.
Recommended to have try through ball, one-two, move into channels as skills.

Attached his original OI info, although I started my game without it and made 20 games unbeaten.

View attachment 1112360

For training, i used team work with high tactics training till tac is 80% fluid.
Then both general and match training i use teamwork.

Back