Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
View attachment 1113017

This is tottenham, not 1st year in the game, but however squad is weaker than before as I sold off most of the players.

All my bought in players are never heard and neither wonderkid or shortlisted players....

Respect to other tac, but this one work best for me after testing maybe 10 different tac.

training and oi??

I've also been using the Chinese 343 with Dortmund. Won the league and the cup but Bayern always seem to pinch a goal at the end of the game when I play them, so frustrating haha.

Dortmund are a perfect team for it, especially with the attack talent coming from the attack mid positions.

Anyone tried it with AC Milan? If so, who have you brought in and what's your current team?

Darmstadt 98 / chinese 343

The second part of the season wasn't easy, because we had some serious injuries and I made some experiments with different OI.
The biggest success: champions & dfb-cup & quarter-finals of the CL. We kicked Juventus out in the last 16 and we were knocked out by Barca without losing vs them (two draws and a last minute goal by messi).

I'm still not sure about the OI... how do you guys handle it? Any "special" OI for the chinese 343?
Thanks!

View attachment 96705

View attachment 96704

Darmstadt 98 / chinese 343

The second part of the season wasn't easy, because we had some serious injuries and I made some experiments with different OI.
The biggest success: champions & dfb-cup & quarter-finals of the CL. We kicked Juventus out in the last 16 and we were knocked out by Barca without losing vs them (two draws and a last minute goal by messi).

I'm still not sure about the OI... how do you guys handle it? Any "special" OI for the chinese 343?
Thanks!

View attachment 1113056

View attachment 1113057

See attached in post 1809, there's the original OI from the author

i used to play with his first3412, first343 and now with "best" versions, they seem to perform really well. i won Premier League with Man Utd in my first season, but since then i changed to another 3412 and now i really dont want to switch again.

mate do u play with this tactic of stephens??

Back