Tactics & Training: The " I have a small question " thread

hey guys does anyone know how to change it in the game so players attributes are shown as numbers instead of a bar line like this below

Hi guys very small question really so ill get straight to it.

Milito is on the TL, my offer gets accepted but his agent says he doesn't want to enter negotiations with my club.. is there anything i can do to change it ASAP rather than the working on praising him for months and trying to unsettle him?

Hi guys very small question really so ill get straight to it.

Milito is on the TL, my offer gets accepted but his agent says he doesn't want to enter negotiations with my club.. is there anything i can do to change it ASAP rather than the working on praising him for months and trying to unsettle him?

I dont think so no :/

Trying to use a custom database where do I put the file and how do I utilise it?

What do the stars next to other teams name mean when you are about to start a match? :D

this games annoying im dortmund but all the teams sell their players leverkusen in feb are selling adler an kiesling for their exact value when there worth more many other teams doing the same almost makes playing this league pointless ,stupid considering bundesliga has taken a champs league place away from serie a

I was just wondering whats the difference btw work ball into box & pump ball into box.

I would guess that pump ball into the box is more of an aerial long ball, whereas work the ball implies passing through balls along the ground

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

this games annoying im dortmund but all the teams sell their players leverkusen in feb are selling adler an kiesling for their exact value when there worth more many other teams doing the same almost makes playing this league pointless ,stupid considering bundesliga has taken a champs league place away from serie a

Is it because the players are unhappy? I am dortmund and have had a few unhappy players that want to play for bigger teams.

no m8 my players are fine im in my first season,adlert an kiesling from leverkusen go from being happy on the 23rd of feb to getting offered to clubs the next day its ridiculous makes being in this league pointless if all the big clubs are going to sell their players an to make it worse they sell for their exact value

hey guys does anyone know how to change it in the game so players attributes are shown as numbers instead of a bar line like this below

Go to FM > Preferences > Display and sound > Untick the box that says 'Show graphical attributes in profile' :)

Hey I have a small question, related do kits, AC Milan kits.
Well I have download all kits available and stuff, and they all work, but when I'm in tactics area, or chosing the team lineup the shirt icons that represent the players are different that the traditional milan red and black stripes, instead they are all red, like man utd, per example.
Can someone help me solve this, or is it not solvable?

So what you are saying is the 3d kits are the wrong design? Because they decide what the kits look like in the tactics screen. You could edit the Milan kits in your current game using FMRTE and see if that fixes it.

The 3D kits appear exactly as in real life, they are correct, the tactics screen kits are just plain red, without the black stripes, I wanted Milan kits as they were in FM 2010.

Tried FMRTE and it crashes when I click shirts, used the FM 2010 kits and the 3D kits changed, but the kits in the tactic menu remained the same .. ****.

Last edited:
What kind of tactic would I use to build a team around a player? I am Elgin City in the Scottish Third Division and have signed Aaron Mooy, who is my most consistent performer and all round best player. I want him to have the ball as often as possible as he never seems to get the ball. Once he does, he always looks like he's going to create something.
Also I have a giant striker, who I'd like to get onto every cross to try to convert it into a goal.

How would I go about doing these?

Just wondering how important the positioning attribute is for goalkeepers? Because I'm considering Federico Vilar, good cheap keeper but a positioning attribute of 2. Will he be awful?

asked a thousand times before but how do you get the Arsenal and Spurs home kits to work?

Just wondering how important the positioning attribute is for goalkeepers? Because I'm considering Federico Vilar, good cheap keeper but a positioning attribute of 2. Will he be awful?

Any replies to this are probably going to be pretty subjective and open to interpretation. If you didn't see it yet, there is a helpful sticky in this forum with an explanation of all the attributes (which I think is itself an interpretation of the manual descriptions)

My personal opinion is that it is a very important attribute and it's unusual for an otherwise good keeper like that I have such a low positioning rating. If you scout him, you will see that your scout warns you his main weakness is his positioning. However, his other attributes are good (and my scout says he is a good signing for most prem division sides) so it's up to you. If I had to guess what situations he would have trouble with, it would be those unpredictable situations where positioning plays a big factor in your chances of saving the shot (one-two play or give and go in penalty area, first time shots, occasional surprise long shot)

There is also the processing screen tip "The ratings for reflexes, handling, one on ones, jumping and positioning are generally a good indicator of a goalkeeper's ability", if that counts for anything. Overall, he looks like he could do a decent job but maybe not that solid or consistent all the time.

I am playing as juventus and have macheda and dzeko as main strikers.

I was wondering what positions best suite them up front

Ive tried macheda as poacher and dzeko as target man/complete forward

I have tried both as complete forwards

It tends to be one scores a couple goals while the other is on a goal drought.

Any ideas?