Tactics & Training: The " I have a small question " thread

Hey, I have a small irritating tactics thing I'd prefer sorted.
I'm new to FM11, having skipped a few iterations.
I'm used to when I make a tactic, that's my tactic and it stays that way. However now If I make adjustments mid-match, these changes stay into the next game.
It's really caught me out and ****** me off.

Is there anyway to change this? Can I make it so my in-match changes DON'T carry on into the next fixtures, it just reverts back to my default tactic?

I'm used to when I make a tactic, that's my tactic and it stays that way. However now If I make adjustments mid-match, these changes stay into the next game.

Is there anyway to change this? Can I make it so my in-match changes DON'T carry on into the next fixtures, it just reverts back to my default tactic?

+1... And every so many games the freekick takers, captains, penalty takers, corner takers etc go back to default- i.e fully blank except for Captain and Vice-captain, without me touching anything. :( This is really frustrating...

Hmm., I have never ever seen or even heard about ingame tweaks carrying on to the next game, its not supposed to happen.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

asked a thousand times before but how do you get the Arsenal and Spurs home kits to work?

Try asking in the Graphics forum and you are bound to get a good answer

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I am playing as juventus and have macheda and dzeko as main strikers.

I was wondering what positions best suite them up front

Ive tried macheda as poacher and dzeko as target man/complete forward

I have tried both as complete forwards

It tends to be one scores a couple goals while the other is on a goal drought.

Any ideas?

Have a look( or post) in this thread

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/what-roles-and-duties-best-suit-my-players-t48057.html

I'm managing aberdeen in the second season with IanC's training and my players are always around 60%/70% fit after 90 mins, i've never had this problem before on FM11 yet. Why could this be?

Hmm., I have never ever seen or even heard about ingame tweaks carrying on to the next game, its not supposed to happen.

It's not actually carried on in the next GAME and at least for me it's not all the changes. For eg, if the formation is changed mid-match, afterwards in the tactics screen, some of the player positions will be swapped. Then I have to reload a saved tactic to bring back the formation I want. And as for the set piece takers, captains, etc- reloading the saved tactic doesn't work either. Once it goes, it has to be redone. Plus, I've noticed that this set piece thing happens when we go into a match with an UNSAVED tactic i.e. if I make a few tweaks like increasing width or use a slightly different formation before the match but don't want to save it as a tactic, I just proceed to the match. I have since made use of a 'Rough' tactic save just for the purpose of saving the random slightly tweaked tactics. Hasn't happened since, but not played many matches though...

what can i do in this when i press Traning login traning only and ??

Like I wrote in the other post, its not clear what you want help with. Here, you have 2 options, either you use the Training button to see his development or you dismiss his advice and don't look at his development. Is what you are wondering about ?

What is the function backroom In some times say, start trained individual not know what to do in backroom

What is the function backroom In some times say, start trained individual not know what to do in backroom

It means that he could benefit from haveing his own schedule as he is not developing as he should. That the potential is there but he is training on the wrong things

Is there a problem with any choice for Dismiss advie ? or any thing for order apper

Is there a problem with any choice for Dismiss advie ? or any thing for order apper

dismiss advice simply means that you don't wish to do anything about it. You don't interact or get in a conflict with anyone when pushing this button, it simply moves you to the next advice

when ppl don`t accept for traning 3 month traning & 2 only or 3 traning in att - drf -

Last edited:
Well my question is, what role should I give my target man partner in front? My idea is that he plays behind the TM, roaming around and wide. I'm playing in the lower leagues with Tamworth.

when ppl don`t accept for traning 3 month traning & 2 only or 3 traning in att - drf -

Cant help you here as I have no idea what the question is ??

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Well my question is, what role should I give my target man partner in front? My idea is that he plays behind the TM, roaming around and wide. I'm playing in the lower leagues with Tamworth.

It would depend on the formation you are playing. If its without a AMC or any AM-wingers, then I would probably use him as a Deeplying FC on support with both a free role and move into channels. If you are using a AMC, then you need to play him further up in the field and I would suggest a poacher

It would depend on the formation you are playing. If its without a AMC or any AM-wingers, then I would probably use him as a Deeplying FC on support with both a free role and move into channels. If you are using a AMC, then you need to play him further up in the field and I would suggest a poacher

Tnx for the reply. What about a Advanced forward? In FM10 if I had a Poacher/advanced forward combo, he came deep, drifted out wide. Probably would need to lover mentality?

I have given them a training program does not exist as a result of actual and how much of the period to which the exercises will show whether the actual number of trainers in the attack or defense or any other element will give a difference in improving skills?
and Is it possible to replace the doctor's coach last

Last edited:
I am playing as juventus and have macheda and dzeko as main strikers.

I was wondering what positions best suite them up front

Ive tried macheda as poacher and dzeko as target man/complete forward

I have tried both as complete forwards

It tends to be one scores a couple goals while the other is on a goal drought.

Any ideas?

I use Macheda in a 4-3-3 formation as complete forward or poacher depending on the circumstances and he's doing well.

My small question is:
Pre-Season training? any good? and if yes for how long (3 weeks)?

I have given them a training program does not exist as a result of actual and how much of the period to which the exercises will show whether the actual number of trainers in the attack or defense or any other element will give a difference in improving skills?
and Is it possible to replace the doctor's coach last

Sorry, I still don't understand the question. You wrote about that the players did not want to train for 3 months and now that it does not exist as a results of actual.

I suspect that you are using a google translator and whilst it sometimes work's like a charm, it can also make text rather confusing

i have file for traning & now i can`t see any active i need all make green mark how this problem at coach or me or what :S idk need make traning

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

1-i use file traning but i don`t see any active with this file need all make green mark how :S plz help me & how long time can i see chang player for good mark ?
and 2-
how i make every match condition player 100%?
plz answer me ty

Last edited:
What is the difference between acceleration and pace? and why can they be so far apart, e.g. in FM11 some players have an acceleration stat of 9, yet a pace of 14, what's with the big difference?