Whichever team I am managing I search for their chants on the internet and play their songs when it's time for a game.
I have also been known to write tactics / transfer targets and staff additions on my work at school.

I once had to re-do my Science assesment because after doing a couple of questions I decided to flip it over and make a list of possible transfer targets and tactics! :)

'**** off, I'm not saving it anyway.'

Literally had me in tears.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Also on topic, Doing a net game with my mate a few years back and Billy Sharp scored a hat trick for me against him, so I like to occasionaly drop that into as many conversations as possible.

During maths when we use whiteboards me and mate compare starting line ups of our teams and talk about players who are 'beasts'.

During maths when we use whiteboards me and mate compare starting line ups of our teams and talk about players who are 'beasts'.

Wish there was more people at my school who play FM!
There's only me.... :'(

Wish there was more people at my school who play FM!
There's only me.... :'(

I got all my mates into it with my constant telling them about it,so now quite a few of my mates play it. Constantly telling eachother who to sign..whos a not too and so on.

I recently sang a Torres chant as loud as I could with my arms in the air as he scored a late winner against Liverpool at Anfield :)

Why does this not surprise me in the slightest.

When we lose a match i pretend I'm in the changing room and give them the hair dryer treatment

I got all my mates into it with my constant telling them about it,so now quite a few of my mates play it. Constantly telling eachother who to sign..whos a not too and so on.

I got my hopes up today 'cos I heard two kids talking and of one them said -
"Just finished my second season with Birmingham , won the Champions League!"
(At this point I thought I was on the verge of discovering the best FM player ever!)

Little did I know they were talking about Fifa Manager Mode , difficulty = Amateur :mad:

I punched the chair when I lost on penalties in the Carling cup final which caused my mum to call me a idiot who takes games way too far.

I've once planned out tactics during my Business Studies lesson. Was well worth it.

When I concede in the 80-90th minute I go ape ****.

images

I fist pumped the air when I beat real madrid in the champions league final.. Accidentally punching my laptop in the process..

When I reached the Semi-Final of the Champions League with Wigan, I am ashamed to say that I wore a suit for the duration of the game.

For those who care, it was against Ajax and I lost 2-1, second leg 0-0.

I think this thread proves SI need to add a stress relief feature into FM12 ;)

I dont think i would enjoy it as much without planning on paper etc. Have gone through many notepads over the years!

I have also been known to have an FM Diary on NotePad on during a save.
Sad I know but I must admit it really helps keeping you motivated.