Paris FC
August 2017

View attachment 380087

Fixtures:

View attachment 380088

A pretty decent start. We got our league campaign under way with a crushing 4-1 victory over Lille however a European hangover accounted for a disappointing 1-0 defeat against LEMANS. The main success though was two great victories over Metalist which saw us progress into the Champions League Group stages and get the financial benefits it'll bring.

Player of the Month - Jean-Baptise Cisse

View attachment 380089

The young Frenchman has started very well and is keeping Michel out of the team. He is making a great habit for making great runs from deep into the opposition box and creating chances through his direct running.

Player Stats:

View attachment 380090

Our two Brazilians have started the season very well and are proving that they will be key players for many years to come!

League Table:

View attachment 380091

We're one game behind everyone else due to our CL qualifiers. I'm just hoping being in Europe won't effect our league form too much...

Champions League Group:

View attachment 380092

We've got a very hard Champions League Group but that was to be expected as we were 4th seeds. Juve finished 3rd in Serie A last season and they won it the two seasons prior. Chelsea won the Premier League last season and Besiktas were runners up in the Turkish league last season. I think we can give everyone in the group a game though, so hopefully we'll be able to finish at least 3rd and ensure we'll still be in Europe post Christmas. How do you think we'll get on?

Next update will be our September update where we will play 3 Ligue 1 games and our first Champions League proper game at home to Besiktas...

Paris FC
September 2017

View attachment 380138

Fixtures:

View attachment 380140

****, our league results this month were not good! To be honest the performances have not been that bad it just seems as though nothing is going for us whatsoever. Judging by the match stats, we dominated Nancy but ended up getting beat and the game against Caen was pretty even but they came out with a big 3-0 victory. Not too sure what's going on to be honest, maybe it's just a case of us needing to put together a couple of results to go on a run. It wasn't all bad though, as we won our first Champions League group game at home to Besiktas 4-0 and scored 2 goals in the last 5 mins to rescue a draw against Marseille.

Player of the Month - Edgar Sali

View attachment 380139

The former Monaco man showed some of his best form in a Paris FC shirt this month, securing his place as first choice right winger in doing so.

Player Stats:

View attachment 380141

Paco is starting to perform how I expect him to perform, however consistency looks to be an issue with him. He got a hattrick one game and was then completely invisible the next. Hopefully his consistency can improve with age and experience...

League Table:

View attachment 380142

Awful. 3 defeats from the first 6 games is not what I expected and we need to improve in October.

Champions League Group B:

View attachment 380143

Means nothing after just one game but we are top of the group!

Next up will be an October review, can we improve our poor league form? Also, I'M STILL GETTING OFFERED THE MONACO JOB! Do these guys not take no for an answer? I have literally been offered the job nearly every week since the end of last season haha

No to Monaco!
Unlucky in the league but that was a nice win in the champions league.

Paris FC
October 2017

View attachment 380269

Fixtures:

View attachment 380270

Meh. I'm thinking Europe has definitely come too early for us as a club as it's really affecting our league form. Just 4 points from our 3 league games is not good enough but it does seem as though nothing wants to go for us this season. For example, the match against Tolouse was very even yet we find ourselves 3-0 down with them scoring from 2 stupid mistakes in our defense responsible for 2 of the goals. Things were alright in Europe though, taking 1 point from our 2 very hard games.

Player of the Month - Luiz Felipe

View attachment 380271

Not quite as good as last season average rating wise, but still our most consistent performer!

Player Stats:

View attachment 380273

Nasa managed to grab two in the closing stages against Tolouse and so will come into contention for our cup game coming up. Hopefully he can push Paco for a place in the team with Senghor injured.

League Table:

View attachment 380274

14th :( We need to put a run of wins together or we'll just fall massively behind the pack chasing Europe...

View attachment 380275

Qualification is still possible I suppose! Will take a lot to get anything Chelsea or Juve though.

Next will be a November update, with 6 games in total but only 3 in the league.

This is epically brillliance, And now you've had me bring out the Daniel Bryan clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84

But really, I have a feeling that this story is essentially the Footballing equivalent of Daniel Bryan. You're being hounded to be more corporate and more for-the-grain so to speak (Monaco camping outside your door in Paris FC with like a 1000 contracts.) You made a little against-the-grain guy/team go from playing in front of gyms/amateur football grounds to win the big championship match/ big national cup, just to get instantly screwed the second you win it. (Daniel Bryan losing the WWE Championship to HHH/Randy Orton, you losing every match ever since you qualified for Europe.)

This is epically brillliance, And now you've had me bring out the Daniel Bryan clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84

But really, I have a feeling that this story is essentially the Footballing equivalent of Daniel Bryan. You're being hounded to be more corporate and more for-the-grain so to speak (Monaco camping outside your door in Paris FC with like a 1000 contracts.) You made a little against-the-grain guy/team go from playing in front of gyms/amateur football grounds to win the big championship match/ big national cup, just to get instantly screwed the second you win it. (Daniel Bryan losing the WWE Championship to HHH/Randy Orton, you losing every match ever since you qualified for Europe.)

Haha absolutely love the comparison, gave me a few laughs! (Especially the Monaco part, the beard is here to stay!). As much as I love Daniel Bryan though I couldn't sit through that whole video XD

Glad you're enjoying the story pal!

Just caught up mate, immense stuff. Enjoying as much as the Welsh save??

Just caught up mate, immense stuff. Enjoying as much as the Welsh save??

Cheers pal.

I think this save is probably more enjoyable on the whole just for the reason that the league is competitive and I'm not breezing through games for the sake of it. It might not have the longevity of my Aber save though because it'll be easier to get a great squad.

Paris FC
November 2017

View attachment 380419

Fixtures:

View attachment 380420

A much better month in whole. 2 wins and 1 loss from our 3 league games is a slight improvement and we also managed to secure our place in Europe after Christmas with a win over Besiktas. In the Coup de la Ligue was where we shone though. After progressing into the quarter finals with an extra time victory over Lyon, we smashed PSG 7-0 in the quarters. Both teams had players missing due to still being 'travelling' back from international duty, and PSG had an awful makeshift defense full of under 18's we took advantage of. Here is a screenshot of the game, it was nice to see that 5 players who came through our academy featured in the game as well...

Player of the Month - Paco

View attachment 380421

I'm hoping this will turn out to be a breakout month for the young Brazilian, as he managed to score 7 goals in 7 games this month, including his hattrick against PSG. Andre Senghor is back from injury, but hopefully Paco can keep him out of the team.

Player Stats:

View attachment 380422

Cisse is having a great season and I'm thinking that I should be looking to play Ogier more as he's performed well in the games he's been given.

League Table:

View attachment 380424

Still a lot lower than we'd hoped but we have played less games than a lot of the teams above us, so we'll be able to judge a little better after December I hope.

View attachment 380426

If we beat Juventus at home on the last day then we will go through in 2nd place. If not, we'll drop into the Europa League where I think we'll have a better chance of getting far...

Next up will be the last update of 2017, a December review. This will include 5 league games, our last Champions League game and the draw for the next round of whichever European competition we're still in.

Amazing what you've done with Paris in such a short period. Best of luck to you. :D
PS: Looks like Paco will be a beast in the near future just like Felipe.

Amazing what you've done with Paris in such a short period. Best of luck to you. :D
PS: Looks like Paco will be a beast in the near future just like Felipe.

Thanks mate.

Paco shows glimpses of brilliance but needs to be a little more consistent to become a world class player.

Paris FC
December 2017

View attachment 380741

Fixtures:

View attachment 380731

Our form has slowly started to increase and it culminated in a great December for the club. Firstly, we picked up 4 wins and just 1 loss from our 5 Ligue 1 games this month which has helped shoot us up the table into the sort of area where we should be. However, the main success was a fantastic 3-0 victory over Italian giants Juventus which saw us overtake them into second place in our group and qualify for the first knockout round of the Champions League...

View attachment 380735

View attachment 380732

Mr reliable was on top form this month to help us back to top form!

Player Stats:

View attachment 380733

League Table:

View attachment 380736

Back into contention for the European places after a great month from the boys. We're only 7 points off top spot with a game in hand to be fair. Do we dare to dream?

Champions League 1st Knockout Round Draw:

View attachment 380738

So... we got a pretty hard tie against the current holders of the competition Manchester City. However, they're not exactly setting the Premier League alight this season and are only in 5th place so maybe we can cause another shock! I was really hoping to get Wien or Kyiv but it was not to be...

Next up will be a January update, where we will enter the Coup de France and play the semi final of the Coup de la Ligue.

A little bit of a pointless (and boring) update but I was just wanting to ask what is the most someone has ever got a player to improve in one particular attribute on this years game???
I'm only asking because I got a youth player 3 seasons or so ago who only had 5 determination, but after being tutored 3 or 4 times it has gone all the way up to 20! Here he is...

View attachment 380811

To get someones determination that high from being so low is good going mate, must of chosen the right tutors!

Just read the last 3 or so pages as I've been working all week and had no time to check this throughout the week but you've done amazingly well mate! To get the club where they are at now is top class. Even if you lose to City which is inevitable as they are pretty much one of the toughest teams to beat on the game, you done brilliantly to even get there.

It may work in your favour if you go out anyway - easier to compete in the league with the less amount of games, keep it up!

Paris FC
January 2018

View attachment 475722

Fixtures:

View attachment 475720

Our resurgence continues as we manage 6 wins and just 1 loss from our 7 league games this month. This included 3 wins from 4 in the league, and progressing to the 11th round of the Coup de France. The main news though, is we managed to progress to the Coup de la Ligue Final, and in doing so give ourselves the chance to win our 3rd trophy in two seasons. The result against PSG was disappointing but they scored two late goals to make it look more dominant than it was!

Player of the Month - Paco

View attachment 475717

7 goals this month from the young Brazilian, who is maturing into the striker we want him to be!

Player Stats:

View attachment 475714

Top 3 players are all regens bought last year so the future looks bright!

League Table:

View attachment 475712

Very tight at the top and it makes for an interesting 2nd half of the season. I think we may have a chance at the title if we can continue our recent form...

Transfers:

View attachment 475710

One in and one out for now, and they are the same player. Young Canadian Olazabal comes in on a free and gets sent straight out on loan for game time. I doubt he'll ever make it into our first team but I want to sell him on a couple of years down the line for a nice profit!

Ligue 1 Transfers:

View attachment 475707View attachment 475705

Yawn. PSG spend £49,500,000 on 3 new players, as to be expected.

Next update will be February review, a very busy month for the club which will see us play 5 Ligue 1 games, a Coup de France tie and the first knockout round first leg against Manchester City...

Paris FC
February 2018

View attachment 474979

Fixtures:

View attachment 474978

Another good set of results here as we look to hit top form in the second half of this season. This month was, however, a total contrast to many in the first half of the season as our league form was brilliant, taking 13 points from a possible 15 but we were knocked out of the Coup de France and all but knocked out of the Champions League against Manchester City.

View attachment 474977

He just keeps getting better and better... and better!

Player Stats:

View attachment 474976

Certainly a breakthrough season for Paco, with 26 goals in all competitions so far!

League Table:

View attachment 474975

Only 5 points behind leaders PSG, so a title challenge is still on. Hopefully they make it far in the CL and it effects their league form!

Next up will be a March review, which of course will bring our youth intake for the season!

Meanwhile... I'm still being offered the Monaco Job
XD

View attachment 474973

Last edited: