Defo getting promoted this year!!!

i have heard there is a club in france that make a load of wonder kids every year is that your team or have i just miss read it some where sorry to go off topic

i have heard there is a club in france that make a load of wonder kids every year is that your team or have i just miss read it some where sorry to go off topic

Hmmm, don't think so. My first intake was decent but the one I've just got was not so good...

Paris FC
March 2014

View attachment 374695

Fixtures:

View attachment 374697

12 points from the 15 available continues our push towards Ligue 2 very nicely!

Player of the Month - Maxime Tarasconi

View attachment 374696

6 assists, 3 goals and an average rating of 8.38 over the month, what a man!

Player Stats:

View attachment 374698

Plenty of players with great average ratings here, only thing we are missing is a 20+ goals a season striker!

Youth Intake:

View attachment 374699

Nothing to speak of... the best potential players will only ever be 'decent' Ligue 2 players which is no use to me! Hopefully as we move up the leagues our intakes will start to improve as we improve facilities etc

League Table:

View attachment 374702

7 points clear of 2nd place with 5 games to go, we really should win the league from here! Hopefully we don't choke!

Next update will be the last 5 games over April and May, can we finish the job and take home the National title?

Paris FC
April and May 2014

View attachment 374708

Fixtures:

View attachment 374710

2 defeats out of two games in April had me very worried. However, the return of right winger Moizini in May was key to us changing around our from and we then won three consecutive games. Would that be enough to see us promoted?

Player of the Months - Guillaume Norbert

View attachment 374709

The ageing right back proved experience is key when putting in numerous strong performances in the run in!

Player Stats:

View attachment 374711

League Table:

View attachment 374712

We did it! Despite our little blip our win in the second last game of the season saw us lift the title and gain promotion on the same day. We will now be playing Ligue 2 football next season and hopefully this will mean we'll turn professional, however our finances are awful so this may not be possible...

Next up will be an end of season review for 2013/2014!

Paris FC
Season Review - 2013/2014

View attachment 374714

National - 1st

View attachment 374715

Coup de France - 7th Round

View attachment 374716

Ligue 1:

View attachment 374717

AS Monaco retain their title after winning it in their first season back, money does guarantee success apparently! They have acquired a pretty good squad to be fair...

Ligue 2:

View attachment 374718

One of last year's promoted teams gets relegated and one promoted which suggests anything is possible next season maybe?

Awards:

French National Player of the Season - Maxime Tarasconi

View attachment 374719

Manager of the Year - Me

View attachment 374720

Team of the Season: 5 Players

View attachment 374721

Final Player Stats:

View attachment 374722

Next up will be a season preview of my third year in charge, our first season in Ligue 2! Any other screenshots you would like?

Brilliant layout to the story - you're doing extremely well, be interesting to see if you can take your boys into the big time with the likes of PSG?

Paris FC
Season Preview 2014/2015

View attachment 375025

Transfers:

View attachment 375026

6 players in, a combination of squad players and players who will go straight into the first team. The two who will go into the first team are...

Maxime Kelsch - I had to pay 200k for this lad, but I needed a solid right back as one had retired and the other was ageing.

View attachment 375027

Guy N'Gosso -
A great anchor man, but I will be playing him as a ball winning midfielder to start as I feel it will benefit the squad better.

View attachment 375028

And here are the squad players/backup signings...

View attachment 375029View attachment 375031View attachment 375032View attachment 375033

Season Expectations:

View attachment 375034

My main aim will obviously be to stay in Ligue 2 as the financial rewards are great and will sort out our dodgy finances. However, a good cup run would also be very welcome if it brings us some extra finances!

Finances:

View attachment 375035

Not the best... but hopefully the TV money will help to sort things out! We really need to build up a decent bank balance though to help us turn professional as we are still semi-pro, the only team in Ligue 2 who are!

Squad:

View attachment 375036

A decent squad but I don't think we have enough to finish anywhere above midtable. My main worries is injuries up front as I only have 2 first team strikers at the moment. Speaking of strikers, it will be interesting to see if Karl Toko can make the striker spot his own. He has good potential but has never really impressed when he has been given chances, but to be fair he never really gets a run of games. Judging by the screenshots below, would you keep the experienced Lefaix in or chuck in Toko and hope he improves?

View attachment 375037View attachment 375038

Next update will be an August update with our start in Ligue 2. How do you think we will get on, considering we are the only semi-pro team in the league, and is there any other screenshots you would like to see?

it's funny you should mention the teams disappearing because on my bulgaria save, the bulgarian A group (top) lost 2 teams after my 2nd season. I wonder why, may be a bug, may be something implemented into the game to allow an evolution of the leagues, it might even be planned for the future in real life. If anyone could shed some light, that would be great

it's funny you should mention the teams disappearing because on my bulgaria save, the bulgarian A group (top) lost 2 teams after my 2nd season. I wonder why, may be a bug, may be something implemented into the game to allow an evolution of the leagues, it might even be planned for the future in real life. If anyone could shed some light, that would be great

Yeah I just assumed it was something which was going to happen in real life but I'm not 100% sure, could be a bug I suppose...

Paris FC
August 2014

View attachment 375044

Fixtures:

View attachment 375046

What a great start to life in Ligue 2! After just 1 point from the first 2 games, we were 1-0 up against Nantes but they equalized to make it 1-1 and we then had our striker sent off straight after. I assumed we would go on to get beat from there and left the tactic exactly the same but with no striker and we started to play brilliantly, creating all of the clear cut chances and running out 4-1 winners. Such a great game to play. The other standout performance was the win against Lens, where we came back from 3-1 down to win 4-3 with a 87th minute strike from Kevin Lefaix. Here are the screenshots of the two games for those interested...

View attachment 375047View attachment 375048

Player of the Month - Maxime Tarasconi

View attachment 375045

What a start to the season for our creative Frenchman. 6 league appearances, 4 goals, 3 assists, 2 MOM's, 7.88 average rating!

Player Stats:

View attachment 375049

The usual suspects with the highest average ratings, and looking at this I maybe should have awarded Ogier with the player of the month. Ageing full back Norbert seems to be outperforming 200k signing Kelsch as well which is very interesting. Karl Toko is probably slightly ahead in the battle of strikers atm...

League Table:

View attachment 375050

5th place and most importantly we are 6 points clear of the relegation places. I'm not going too look too far into our start and it will be interesting to see how we get on if we go through a bad run of form.

Can we keep our form going into the next update, which will be a September review with 4 league games?

1. What happened to all that transfer kitty?
2. Your tactics look a little unbalanced - your front 3 players are all doing the same thing. Id make one of the flank players support rather than attack. Also try rigid rather than fluid.
3. You say you re not fussed about early cup exit. But you are also wondering why you ve not turned pro. Unfortunately these things are connected: by good cup runs you make money.

Anyway good read and doing well in Ligue 2.

Good to see Toko getting better for you - a good run at the start of the season like your having though can make a massive difference at the end of the season if your to stay up comfortably. Never know with a great run of form you could sneak 3rd mate, stranger things have happened!

Paris FC
September 2014

View attachment 375413

Fixtures:

View attachment 375415

A nice unbeaten month but it could have been even better... We won two and drew two, however we did lead in the two games that we drew so in that aspect it is slightly disappointing we didn't win four from 4. The most amazing game however, was the win over league leaders Stade Malherbe Caen in which we came back from 3-0 down to go 4-3 up, only for Caen to make it 4-4 and then we stole it in the 88th minute. Here's a screenshot of this unbelievable game...

View attachment 375416

Player of the Month - Florent Ogier

View attachment 375414

The ever reliant center half got an match rating of above 8 in 3 of the 4 games this month, I couldn't ask much more of the lad really!

Player Stats:

View attachment 375417

My two center backs have the highest average ratings which probably suggests we are defending very well. Goals are being shared out pretty evenly as well which is always nice to see!

League Table:

View attachment 375418

So... we're in the promotion places. Not likely to last but at least it suggests that we are not going to be involved in any sort of relegation battle!

Youth Development:

Here are a few of my younger players in the squad and under 19's with decent potential...

Souley Diomande:

View attachment 375419View attachment 375420View attachment 375421

Karl Toko:

View attachment 375422View attachment 375424View attachment 375423

Ousmane Tall:

View attachment 375425View attachment 375426View attachment 375427

Pascal Diallo:

View attachment 375428View attachment 375429View attachment 375430

Jean-Pierre Simo:

View attachment 375431View attachment 375432View attachment 375433

The last 3 were all from the first intake and have dual African nationalities. Don't think Diallo will make it at the club but the other two might...

Next up will be an October update with 5 league games, can we keep up our impressive form?