Any jobs I should take? Dortmund and Schalke look tempting! Obviously not Man United, before some smart aleck - probably Ninjaskill - says so :p
Who me a smart aleck, if I was one I would point out that you missed out Dragowski in the Champions League dream team. I would also never want you to take over United you would just sell all the players for nothing and try to get them relegated, I would recommend Fidelis Andria in the Serie C or Fiorentina or Torino.

Also on the United job who is Ignacio Ambriz maybe you should go for it

Also good job winning the league and unlucky vs Chelsea in the FA Cup final

Who me a smart aleck, if I was one I would point out that you missed out Dragowski in the Champions League dream team. I would also never want you to take over United you would just sell all the players for nothing and try to get them relegated, I would recommend Fidelis Andria in the Serie C or Fiorentina or Torino.

Also on the United job who is Ignacio Ambriz maybe you should go for it

Also good job winning the league and unlucky vs Chelsea in the FA Cup final

Haha well spotted, I've fixed that now :p

I've done that before on the mobile version of FM14, I think it was. The highlight was losing 37-0 to Chelsea :D They would be interesting jobs, true, so maybe if I end up leaving Saints at some point I'd consider something like that.

No idea but I love how United aren't being linked with the top names anymore :p

Thanks for actually noticing what happened in the story! :p

Haha well spotted, I've fixed that now :p

I've done that before on the mobile version of FM14, I think it was. The highlight was losing 37-0 to Chelsea :D They would be interesting jobs, true, so maybe if I end up leaving Saints at some point I'd consider something like that.

No idea but I love how United aren't being linked with the top names anymore :p

Thanks for actually noticing what happened in the story! :p

37-0? The time to watch all of those highlights must have been quite annoying.

I have a different view on the matter but, oh well. Out of interest have you been offered any job interviews?

Oh I didn't read any of the stuff I just noticed someone saying it so figured I would copy them :p

37-0? The time to watch all of those highlights must have been quite annoying.

I have a different view on the matter but, oh well. Out of interest have you been offered any job interviews?

Oh I didn't read any of the stuff I just noticed someone saying it so figured I would copy them :p

Oh it was, every two seconds was another highlight, if it wasn't United getting pumped I would have gotten sick of it :p

Nope, haven't been offered any interviews, but I haven't declared interest or anything so I'm not expecting anything. Think I've got a while left on my contract

Haha well played then (H)

Now Jacobsen is causing trouble. I fail to understand why he’d want to leave his current first choice status at the Premier League Champions for the team that finished 22 points behind us! He was unhappy with how the discussion went, but has failed to get a word out of the rest of the squad so far.

The top two keepers at the French Youth Invitational are Saints!

We’re up to 8th in the club rankings, and barring a catastrophe, should rise further next season considering the 15/16 season will be dropped from calculations. We’re definitely European elite now, particularly given how easily we dismissed the top ranked team in Real Madrid in the Champions League Quarter Finals.

Up to 11th in reputation rankings, behind only Arsenal amongst English teams.

Transfer News...

Jack Butland departs for the exact same fee he arrived for. He replaced Burtic at Swansea, who replaces him as Dragowski’s understudy. The young Romanian performed very well for the Swans and for his country over the past year and deserves the chance to play as our number 2 keeper. As for Butland, he did his job, making 10 appearances in his one season for us.

Season Expectations have been set, and we have to match last season in order to keep the board happy.

Injury News...
Poor Arraial picks up another serious injury. Now he won’t be able to go on loan either.

Transfer News...

5 signings arrive on July 1st. Velchev and Amrani are both prospects who will go into the youth squads. Jansen is the Bosman transfer from FC Köln, and will either be a squad player or be loaned out for the season. Candreva is my Tadic replacement, who I confirmed quite a while ago but given the form of Fontaine on loan, I may not actually need. Fontaine or another winger may need to go on loan again. Gasperoni is a fairly young centre midfielder who I feel has the ability and potential to fight for a starting XI place with Wanyama. Clasie will make way, and a deal is already in place to send him to Real Madrid. I considered signing Ruben Neves or Carvalho for a fee in the region of 40-50m but decided on more financially-friendly Italian in the end.

Jacobsen has dropped his concern already, which is nice.

Transfer News...

Clasie departs for Real Madrid after many years of service. He did very well for me but at 29, I felt it was time to sell before his value drops, to allow some younger players to take up the squad roles.

Upamecano joins P$G for a mammoth fee of 29m. No way is he worth that much, talented as he might be.

Last edited:

Transfer News...

Augustinsson moves to Gladbach for 16m. He’s probably worth more than that but got barely any games last season after the incredible emergence of Federico Dimarco - who was signed to be his understudy! I want to give Jorge Miguel the chance to be my second choice left back, so Ludwig makes way after 4 seasons of excellent service.

Iniesta has had his contract terminated. It cost 6.75m!

The moment I’ve been dreading. Barcelona come in with a bid for Asensio. We’re currently quite flush with cash, so that kind of figure isn’t good enough. I’m rejecting the bid, and bracing myself for the storm that’s bound to follow.

Surprisingly, he took it quite well. Now according to the “Promises” screen, he expects to be sold within 61 days. I’ve transfer listed him and offered him out for 100m. Hopefully no one will be interested enough to bid, and he’ll be happy to stay.

I sold the 50% sell-on clause I had for Balic, I’ll take the 10.5m with pleasure.

Transfer News...

Tottenham offer well over the odds for a player who has never appeared for us competitively, and I’ll gladly take the money. Since his move, his value has gone up to 30m, but I’m confident we got the better end of the deal, despite his obvious talent.

Quite the war chest you are building up with all of these sales any plans to blow it or will you stick with who you have?

The same thing about asenjo happened to me, i had nouri and he was just causing havoc in the dressing tome and for a good player like him, he was not playing well at all, geting 6.3-6.5 ratings every game so i sold him got 20mill profit and my team are doing very well. So maybe if he is giving it his all at your team let him goor maybe just see it through and force him to stay

Quite the war chest you are building up with all of these sales any plans to blow it or will you stick with who you have?

Yeah we're getting a great deal of money. No plans to splash any of it about though unless I sell Asensio, in which case I'd consider buying a high profile replacement

The same thing about asenjo happened to me, i had nouri and he was just causing havoc in the dressing tome and for a good player like him, he was not playing well at all, geting 6.3-6.5 ratings every game so i sold him got 20mill profit and my team are doing very well. So maybe if he is giving it his all at your team let him goor maybe just see it through and force him to stay

Yeah I'll definitely keep that in mind, fortunately I've kept the rest of the team on side so hopefully he can be talked around. If not, and he's playing poorly, then I might agree to move him on

Juve come in with an even smaller offer for Asensio. It’s going to **** him off, but that one is rejected too.

And then Barca came in again, and he got injured playing for Spain. I negotiated the offer and they withdrew from talks, so I was expecting him to come and speak to me, but he hasn’t yet. Fingers crossed.

Gitschier is runner-up for the Euros Player of the Tournament. He is named in the tournament Dream Team, with Saints and Germany team mate Doebel named on the bench. Spain claimed the title after back to back shootout victories - much like Barcelona in the Champions League.

View attachment 161265

Last edited:
Surely the England job must tempt you:p

And do you ever have a player conversation not go your way (well other than one with Asensio I guess)

Surely the England job must tempt you:p

And do you ever have a player conversation not go your way (well other than one with Asensio I guess)

Haha not in the slightest :p I'd take Sweden, Germany, Norway, Switzerland and Italy from that list before England, without even thinking about it, maybe some of the others too!

Yeah I've had a few issues, Wanyama, Milik and Jacobsen have all taken issue with my talks in the past and been unhappy, but they all snapped out of it eventually, which is what I'm hoping for with Asensio. Luan also had a problem for a while but that was to do with wanting a key player contract, which we agreed on but he couldn't get the work permit so then he treated it as a broken promise

I've been following this, it made me start my own game as them, just won the league in my 2nd season, Europa League and Capital One cup too, Embola is a beast!