Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

Southampton will be good to play: A big first team squad with some quality recent additions; loads of good young players in the first, reserves and U18 squads (according to my scout reports in FM13); and several of the squad from the League One/Championship era still contracted-up, so can be sold to raise additional transfer cash. Only problem - the impatient Chairman!

I'd also like to win MLS with New York Cosmos, the Europa League with IFK Goteborg and the Champions' League with Shakhtar Donetsk.

Southampton will be good to play: A big first team squad with some quality recent additions; loads of good young players in the first, reserves and U18 squads (according to my scout reports in FM13); and several of the squad from the League One/Championship era still contracted-up, so can be sold to raise additional transfer cash. Only problem - the impatient Chairman!

I'd also like to win MLS with New York Cosmos, the Europa League with IFK Goteborg and the Champions' League with Shakhtar Donetsk.

Sorry, but New York Cosmos don't play in the MLS. They are a part of NASL, which would be cool if more American leagues were playable in FM14.

QPR is going to be an awesome challenge, and im also looking forward to managing Spurs and Sociedad.

Monaco! Hopefully they give you bigger transfer budgets than they do in FM13... 2 CLs so far, 3 French titles and 1 cup and still only 20 million euros a year

Well if i buy it (which is dependent on whether or not my FM lets my load games any time soon)

Then i would like to try with Norwich as they have a great squad.

Also Peterborough as they are my team and i want them back in the Championship before i push for Premier League ;)

sorry, wrong section

Last edited:
Middlessbrough. Had brilliant career in FM12 but only for 3 seasons because I lost my save. Every year during the intake I had at least 3 future stars and a few decent players. Great team to start the 'domestic players only' challenge.

Southampton and Villa have potential, they're both building good young teams and are going to be fun to play with

Spurs for me. They have got a decent squad. And Liverpool, can't wait to develop their youngsters

Aston Villa- Always have a Villa save on the go. Found AVFC this year a great challenge and feel on FM14 they will be a different challenge. Instead of battling the drop head straight to Europe. Especially with a Benteke & Helenius strike force with Agbonlahor and Weimann in support on the flanks ;)

Sorry, but New York Cosmos don't play in the MLS. They are a part of NASL, which would be cool if more American leagues were playable in FM14.

I wasn't aware of that. I thought the Cosmos were going to be added to the MLS next season. There is an American guy in the FM13 Editing thread who is creating his own alternate universe US league, based on the English pyramid system, so maybe I'll have to wait for him to finish that.

I wasn't aware of that. I thought the Cosmos were going to be added to the MLS next season. There is an American guy in the FM13 Editing thread who is creating his own alternate universe US league, based on the English pyramid system, so maybe I'll have to wait for him to finish that.

That sounds cool. I'm currently playing as Real Salt Lake in MLS, my goal is to win the Club World Cup, but I really don't think I'll make it.

I would like to achieve something big in the MLS but it's too hard with the strange rules. I might try a Mexican team like Chivas and try to win the Copa Libertadors and the CONCACAF Champions League.