Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

I would like to achieve something big in the MLS but it's too hard with the strange rules. I might try a Mexican team like Chivas and try to win the Copa Libertadors and the CONCACAF Champions League.

im playing as universidad de chile and got my *** handed to me by palmerias, copa libertadores is a tough tough competition harder than champions league by far

Sothamption, see if the clyne, shaw and ward-prose nucleas h can be developed further. Feyenoord has a lot of youth talent so they should be fun, especially since they don't have a budget.I also guess thatthe tiki taka quest with Barcelona will continue.

Monaco, even if they have loads of money it's gonna be a challenge to take the no.1 spot from PSG.

Always had a soft spot for Fulham, should be interesting with their potential financial backing.

Can't wait to play West Ham, because in the last few years, they're **** to play because you don't get any money and the team is under-developed.

Celtic should also be a decent save for once as you actually need new players since Wanyama, Wilson and Hooper left.

Going to do a save with Morton as well (local team) because they had a cracking season last term.

Galatasaray (Chedjou, Drogba, Sneijder)
Besiktas (Dentinho, Gokhan Tore, Tolga Zengin)
Dortmund (Papas, Mkhitaryan, Aubemayeng, sucks to have no Bittencourt I hope his buy-back fee is available)
Liverpool (Sakho, Toure, Mignolet, Aspas, Sturridge, everyone in the squad has pretty much improved)

I'm quite looking forward to see if it moves the world cup.

Can't wait to play as Arsenal now they've signed Mesut Ozil, love playing as them anyway but with him they'll be a good challenge to win the title

guangzhou evergrande will be the first long save for sure,im thinking also for a monaco save or zenit and then a portsmouth!!!

Also Celtic will be fun as they lost two best players in Victor Wanyama and Gary Hooper but winning league should be easy enough and try win them cups + hopefully a champions league run with good ol Tony Watt, what a beast he is.

Also Celtic will be fun as they lost two best players in Victor Wanyama and Gary Hooper but winning league should be easy enough and try win them cups + hopefully a champions league run with good ol Tony Watt, what a beast he is.

hes on loan to lierse mate.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Bury FC, an all new squad means I'll have to rethink the usual tactics. We've got a promising looking team there.

Has to be Everton, Martinez has strengthened the squad and will be good to spearhead the attack with lukaku, hopefully they get the money from the Fellaini transfer so a decent winger could be invested in!! Also Ross Barkley is finally being given a solid chance under martinez

Just realized i'll be playing with no Ozil on my Real Save :(...

but wit da welsh man!