Terminate FM2017:Pep Guardiola's Barcelona Tiki-Taka433&How 2 win all matches with it

Hello, first of all thank you for sharing and explaining this tactics, you are the first guy to inspire me to learn about tactical things, not just plug and play.
I like the tactics and I think if you are carefull about following the rules it can be really succesful.
I'm playing with Liverpool and dominating the league, after 16 games my team is first, 13W, 2D and 1L, GF36 GA11
2 games I lost came from teams using formations with 3 at the back , and Chelsea one really confused me becouse you didnt explained it, I putted DM to CMd but it didnt work well http://i.imgur.com/HoTikAi.png
Everything else is great, they are playing nice football, I conceded came from counter attacks so I guess I'll buy faster CB next time, avg. possesion is 66 and opponents usually have really small amout on shots.

Can you explain PPMs in detail?

Hello, first of all thank you for sharing and explaining this tactics, you are the first guy to inspire me to learn about tactical things, not just plug and play.
I like the tactics and I think if you are carefull about following the rules it can be really succesful.
I'm playing with Liverpool and dominating the league, after 16 games my team is first, 13W, 2D and 1L, GF36 GA11
2 games I lost came from teams using formations with 3 at the back , and Chelsea one really confused me becouse you didnt explained it, I putted DM to CMd but it didnt work well http://i.imgur.com/HoTikAi.png
Everything else is great, they are playing nice football, I conceded came from counter attacks so I guess I'll buy faster CB next time, avg. possesion is 66 and opponents usually have really small amout on shots.

Can you explain PPMs in detail?
how to choose a formation that can oppose the opponents best?
the amounts of your CDs are the opponent's central forwards' plus 1;
the amounts of your central forwards are the opponent's CDs' minus 1
the others are position to position(sorry for my english).

so which formation to choose to handle e.g. 442? a 343 of course like what the pic shows.
but you should find a way to compromise the ideal formation(343) with the one you're using(433), so you can drag your DMd back to HBd to be a false(?) 3 backs to handle the 442.
View attachment 109366
and then how to handle a 343 ideally? a 442...
--------------------------------------------------------
but when u stick to your 433,

well, your 2 CDs to handle traore, it' ok
the 2 WBs to handle atsu and oscar, it's ok
your 2 IFs to handle alonso& montoya, it's ok

but how your single F9 to handle the 3 CDs, so you have to give up pressing NO.39 &5 in OI.
and push your free DM to CMd to help your 2 CMs to handle matic& cesc...

and choose counter mentality to handle crazy- attacking conte and change the width and CD line(especially the width) if the stamford bridge's size is not 105-68m.

the PPMs?
the duty of Su player is come closely to his mate who has ball, and to provide a pass- option to him, but if he has go forwad/ channels/ go to opposition's erea/beat offside trap PPM, he will not obey the instructions and troubles his mate.
e.g. if your left CMa has the ball, and your left IFs is running forward ,your CMa will find he has nearly 0 option to pass forward and i believe he will lose the ball under 2 opponents' press.

but there's a problem in FM: you just can't train your player to remove certain PPMs even if you try and try...
so you have to compromise: should i use the good-attribution player with unsuitlbe PPMs in every game or just in some matches against small clubs, or remove the bad PPMs by tools.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a tactic like this one. As I'm quite bad at making a tiki-taka one in this FM17.

Thank you so much for this.

At the moment I'm playing it with Atletico de Madrid and results are being great, and playing the style I like the most.:wub:

I've been looking for a tactic like this one. As I'm quite bad at making a tiki-taka one in this FM17.

Thank you so much for this.

At the moment I'm playing it with Atletico de Madrid and results are being great, and playing the style I like the most.:wub:

fine

Can You share screens results and statistics with us?

nearly 3-0 every game. my tactic keeps on working well coz it doesn't take advantage of the game bugs.
read the main post and the discussions below will benefit, i believe it worth trying.

i wanna play like in this formation : 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1

and i didnt understand how to set exact proper roles.

rest of your formations are working very well, especially 4-3-3 counter.

could you please arrange me two of your tactics in *.fmf format ?

i would be praying for your soul even if i am in ****.

View attachment 1104361

i wanna play like in this formation : 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1

and i didnt understand how to set exact proper roles.

rest of your formations are working very well, especially 4-3-3 counter.

could you please arrange me two of your tactics in *.fmf format ?

i would be praying for your soul even if i am in ****.

View attachment 1104361
i just can't figure out your point. you mean you don't know how to set proper roles when facing 442/4411 opponents?
well, the tatics(with balance mentality, change the mentality when necessary) are provided to you in the attachment, and the reason why we should set like this is discussed in the posts above.

by the way, don't be addicted to FM...i haven't play FM for 1 month(H)(H)

View attachment 104456View attachment 104455View attachment 104454

thank you very much.

so you are saying, do not switch to 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 and just stick to 4-3-3 ?

thank you very much.

so you are saying, do not switch to 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 and just stick to 4-3-3 ?
yes.
the words on those pictures tell you how to tweak the tikitaka4-3-3(by changing player's roles and postions) to handle the situations when you're facing different opponents with different formations.
that's it.

your english is very good my friend.

also, would you also upload tactic against 4-2-3-1 ?

thank you VERY much.
there're 2 types of 4231:

1,if the opponent's central attacking-midfielder is the normal type(his task is pass/assist/track back deeper to defend), don't change anything;
2,if he's shadow striker(his position's very close to the single forward just like the pic shows/he'll frequently go in to the box to recieve ball to shoot/ tack back not so deep ), change your DM to HB& tick less shooting&change his press to the lowest level,then team width"minus" one.

On the OI pic the DCR is set to show onto the left foot while the other DC's are set to weaker foot, is that correct?

thanks

On the OI pic the DCR is set to show onto the left foot while the other DC's are set to weaker foot, is that correct?

thanks

yep, i like showing onto CD's weaker foot, but most of the left CD's preferred foot is also right(just like the right CD's) ,
so i have to tick show onto weaker foot rather than right foot.

Just untick wing backs and thats it? Couse ive tested your tactic with all instructions on mr.l tactic test league and its not worked at all :/ but i took some of your ideas about opposite team tactics and made my own tactic and it works much better... by the way i tested your tactix 2 times and both showed very bad results so don't understand how get such an amazing results