Terminate FM2017:Pep Guardiola's Barcelona Tiki-Taka433&How 2 win all matches with it

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

beshion1943

Dec 4, 2013
Hello, everyone. I want to say that I tried this tactic with Newcastle and still keep going on. In first year of my carreer, I managed to be the champs of Championship. Second year, we finished in the 7th place. In third, 5th place and i am going to start to fourth season. It is very difficult to deal with top five teams. I wanna ask that which role can be fit instead of false nine, because in later, it is so hard to find players fıtting this role. Thanks everyone.
any players with suitable attribution can fit F9 role including some other natural-position players(like AMC, MC, wide players which can be trained to F9)

wooga21c

Jan 6, 2017
Left IFs&WBa or Left IFa&WBs
Which one is better?

If I use IFa & WBs, Which PPMs is good?

Last edited: