Terminate FM2017:Pep Guardiola's Barcelona Tiki-Taka433&How 2 win all matches with it

Just untick wing backs and thats it? Couse ive tested your tactic with all instructions on mr.l tactic test league and its not worked at all :/ but i took some of your ideas about opposite team tactics and made my own tactic and it works much better... by the way i tested your tactix 2 times and both showed very bad results so don't understand how get such an amazing results
untick wingback's stay wider and remove his hugs line PPM.
maybe this tactic's just suitable for big clubs like the real football, keep using your own tactic, bro(H)

Ive tested your tactic for 3rd time... its going better but yeah you right its for the big clubs.for middle table teams ita nothing special... look at forum, this year is all about 3 defenders and strokerless formations ;)

Ive tested your tactic for 3rd time... its going better but yeah you right its for the big clubs.for middle table teams ita nothing special... look at forum, this year is all about 3 defenders and strokerless formations ;)
i'm old fashioned...

This is by far the most well thought tactic in this forum. A real philosophy behind it and a real pleasure to watch!!! What a shame the results didn't reward all your work and give enough credits to your tactic, mate. As you may understand by now, the 3 CD and strikerless tactics are dominant in this ME, because solid at the back for the 1st one, and taking advantage of the weird behaviour of the opposite CD in front of strikerless tactic for the 2nd one.

Unfortunately, the idea of a DM as a half back dropping deep between the 2 CD doesn't give the same results as putting 3 CD flat at the back. And believe me, I tried to make it work in numerous of my own tactics without achieving the same solidity as a flat 3 CD.

Your tactic is coherent, senseful, and ULTRA dominating but I found it hard to score sometimes. The passing and movement are a joy to watch. And great for people who don't want just a plug and play one, so yours will always go under the radar in those tactic tests since you have to adapt to every situation...

Anyway, I just wanted to give you some credits when I read the last 2 comments. Your OP is a pleasure to read as well. Without sounding arrogant, I already knew most of those stuff but it is absolutely full of knowledge for players who don't know much about how to play.

I have been playing this game from the CM series and spent a lot of time to read Cleon, Rashidi, Naks... on other forums to learn more about the game, change my approach of it and try to implement my own style of play when I create a tactic. I can definitely say that you have achieved that possession based Barcelona style seeing the quality of your tactic. Unfortunately, I think you need a strong side of players with great technique and mental stats (decision, teamwork, vision...) to achieve great results.

Anyway, just wanted to take my hat off to you Bershion, when I read ALL the explanations given in the OP, and people still complaining about your tactic results in a PLUG AND PLAY test... ;)

Last edited:
in my personal tests it was not plug and play :) anyway, i found and learn alot from this OP and the idea of how to play... i created my own tactic which is 442 (with Inside forwards) and 5221 (with inside forwards) so these 2 i can adopt for how the opponent tactic is... and its working amazingly well! so in TERMINATE the philosophy is amazing, but tactic is not showing great results or at least its hard to overachieve massively with lower team... but for FM18 ill deffinettly will try this phillosophy first!

This is by far the most well thought tactic in this forum. A real philosophy behind it and a real pleasure to watch!!! What a shame the results didn't reward all your work and give enough credits to your tactic, mate. As you may understand by now, the 3 CD and strikerless tactics are dominant in this ME, because solid at the back for the 1st one, and taking advantage of the weird behaviour of the opposite CD in front of strikerless tactic for the 2nd one.

Unfortunately, the idea of a DM as a half back dropping deep between the 2 CD doesn't give the same results as putting 3 CD flat at the back. And believe me, I tried to make it work in numerous of my own tactics without achieving the same solidity as a flat 3 CD.

Your tactic is coherent, senseful, and ULTRA dominating but I found it hard to score sometimes. The passing and movement are a joy to watch. And great for people who don't want just a plug and play one, so yours will always go under the radar in those tactic tests since you have to adapt to every situation...

Anyway, I just wanted to give you some credits when I read the last 2 comments. Your OP is a pleasure to read as well. Without sounding arrogant, I already knew most of those stuff but it is absolutely full of knowledge for players who don't know much about how to play.

I have been playing this game from the CM series and spent a lot of time to read Cleon, Rashidi, Naks... on other forums to learn more about the game, change my approach of it and try to implement my own style of play when I create a tactic. I can definitely say that you have achieved that possession based Barcelona style seeing the quality of your tactic. Unfortunately, I think you need a strong side of players with great technique and mental stats (decision, teamwork, vision...) to achieve great results.

Anyway, just wanted to take my hat off to you Bershion, when I read ALL the explanations given in the OP, and people still complaining about your tactic results in a PLUG AND PLAY test... ;)

thank you, bro:D

Just untick wing backs and thats it? Couse ive tested your tactic with all instructions on mr.l tactic test league and its not worked at all :/ but i took some of your ideas about opposite team tactics and made my own tactic and it works much better... by the way i tested your tactix 2 times and both showed very bad results so don't understand how get such an amazing results

in my personal tests it was not plug and play :) anyway, i found and learn alot from this OP and the idea of how to play... i created my own tactic which is 442 (with Inside forwards) and 5221 (with inside forwards) so these 2 i can adopt for how the opponent tactic is... and its working amazingly well! so in TERMINATE the philosophy is amazing, but tactic is not showing great results or at least its hard to overachieve massively with lower team... but for FM18 ill deffinettly will try this phillosophy first!

You're absolutely not rude or offensive mate, but the thing is when you understand the time this guy took to write a so well detailed opening post, just to share a tactic that he said took him 3 years to perfect it??? And you just say it's nothing special is not really cool to be honest...

Moreover you doubting his results when you mention "you don't understand how he get so amazing results"... Come on mate, have you seen his team of mutants? Dybala, Pogba, Ibra, Martial, Maia, Asensio, Rashford, Lemos, Bailly, De Gea, Biglia, Robben...

This tactic didn't get much attention in this forum and it has a beautiful play to watch, but in this FM, I don't see any season with no loss anymore. It doesn't have 3 poachers and wing back crossing 1000 times per game, or strikerless tactics with 3 Shadow strikers, or 3 attacking midfielders confusing the ME with opposite defenders who don't know how to react to that (at this stage). Fair enough, those tactics make you win, but always the same boring way and it's good to have different style of play which doesn't take advantage of ME.

So all good mate, I just wanted him to know his effort to share his tactic with us and his explanations are appreciated.

Last edited:
While I am FMT player, is it possible to show me all PI setting in this great tactic?
Thanks for help:)

While I am FMT player, is it possible to show me all PI setting in this great tactic?
Thanks for help:)
all players: shoot less often
CD, WB: press less
CMa: dribble more, tackle more
APs: tackle more
IFs: stay narrower
F9: roam from position,tackle more

anyway, you'd better check the original tactic for yourself due to its complexity.

This tactic works great for my Atletico Madrid team, strong possession and defense but usually lack of CCC.
Another question here,. I found you had post an alternative tactic in 4-2-3-1 for fm16, have you try that formation in fm17?

This tactic works great for my Atletico Madrid team, strong possession and defense but usually lack of CCC.
Another question here,. I found you had post an alternative tactic in 4-2-3-1 for fm16, have you try that formation in fm17?
the results?

i believe a 4231 formation will be in trouble when it faces formations with an AMC(like 4231, 41212) which're used by most of the opponents, so a formation with a denfensive-midfielder will be a better universal tatic for you. and of course lack of time is another reason, you know, peaple spend so much time to work but gain little in china.

how come you changed left IF to support left IF was better on attack duty

Hello, everyone. I want to say that I tried this tactic with Newcastle and still keep going on. In first year of my carreer, I managed to be the champs of Championship. Second year, we finished in the 7th place. In third, 5th place and i am going to start to fourth season. It is very difficult to deal with top five teams. I wanna ask that which role can be fit instead of false nine, because in later, it is so hard to find players fıtting this role. Thanks everyone.

Hello, everyone. I want to say that I tried this tactic with Newcastle and still keep going on. In first year of my carreer, I managed to be the champs of Championship. Second year, we finished in the 7th place. In third, 5th place and i am going to start to fourth season. It is very difficult to deal with top five teams. I wanna ask that which role can be fit instead of false nine, because in later, it is so hard to find players fıtting this role. Thanks everyone.
any players with suitable attribution can fit F9 role including some other natural-position players(like AMC, MC, wide players which can be trained to F9)