my opponents only score by counter attacks, but sometimes they score very often ffs

my opponents only score by counter attacks, but sometimes they score very often ffs

I always get this near the end of the season, if you have attacking movement on your match training switch to teamwork, and also if you have attacking mentality switch to control or vice versa on both, I find this very helpful

I always get this near the end of the season, if you have attacking movement on your match training switch to teamwork, and also if you have attacking mentality switch to control or vice versa on both, I find this very helpful

will do, thanks

well I won the Premier League :)

Iv'e updated the thread showing screenshots of the second season.

another board takeover and again a local business man, my club is worth over 500 million so how on earth can he afford that

Having fun with this tactic. At least for a few matches. Then this happens ...

View attachment 393761

The better your team plays the less likely you are to win games. I've pretty much given up on this release of the game.

Good job on the tactic though. A bit frail in defense, need superstar center backs or you'll be in big trouble on the counter at times, but it's amazing in offense, when the game doesn't decide to screw you over.

Another question - do you use the wider AMC's to specifically mark the opposition fb's? I'm finding that using AMC's works better offensively then using wider AM's, but having the AMC's mark the fb's brings them out slightly wider, opening up the opposition, and also gives a little defensive security

View attachment 558097

The better your team plays the less likely you are to win games. I've pretty much given up on this release of the game.

Good job on the tactic though. A bit frail in defense, need superstar center backs or you'll be in big trouble on the counter at times, but it's amazing in offense, when the game doesn't decide to screw you over.

happends to me sometimes, I hate this ******* ME

View attachment 558097

I think we all know your feelings mate, countless times this has happened to many people with many tactics, people may say that it's realistic and has happened, sure it has happened maybe once a season but not about 5-10 games though.

hopefully when FM15 comes out this is resolved, but then again the alpha, beta and QA testers haven't been sacked so I wouldn't put any hopes on that.

Can take jassar sp ?

Iv'e tried mate but it was unsuccessful, during testing I managed to get 6 goals from corners, even my own set pieces I managed to get 6 goals, it seems we are tested on this from the SI

Iv'e tried mate but it was unsuccessful, during testing I managed to get 6 goals from corners, even my own set pieces I managed to get 6 goals, it seems we are tested on this from the SI
:'(

Another question - do you use the wider AMC's to specifically mark the opposition fb's? I'm finding that using AMC's works better offensively then using wider AM's, but having the AMC's mark the fb's brings them out slightly wider, opening up the opposition, and also gives a little defensive security

it all depends mate, many teams focus on countering on 4-2-3-1 wide and for me the wingers don't do there jobs, sure they are deadly when crossing or cutting inside but to track back and defend is a no go, SI should implement this on FM15 since now teams that have wingers are now trained to track back JM does this for Chelsea even Pardumb has Newcastle doing this but has obviously been unsuccessful.

when I created this tactic I wanted to go full out attack because for me I don't believe in counter, contain or defensive mentality against any team.

I personally think if you wanted more defensive phase on the wings I would look at the full backs for that simply because when you compare a winger to a fullback the full back has a better advantage for defending with there tackling attributes and even there physical attributes are better.

but give it a try mate you might be right and could have a very good wide 4-2-3-1 on your hands and also added a good tactic for the slots

I think the best way for the FB's to get more involved when defending is to set them on WB and for player instruction have them sit narrow instead of wide and also to mark tighter and hard tackle.

but with this though you might leave the flanks exposed when going for attack on the flanks and won't receive many crosses, unless you set them to cross from deep, this way they will stay with the defensive line but again though you might have to rely on either the lone striker or the 3 AMC's to get into good positions for clear headers.

my best guess though is to have your WB/FB on defend but with attacking instructions, this might work.