Nasri is transfer listed & loaned I think I might put a offer for him for loan

So, just to clarify - the "complacent"-tactic - how to use it exactly?
...just plug it in when you team starts getting questionable results around half-way in?

Btw., gonna give the tactic a quick test when i get home :)

Working well here, 1st game 4-1 against united, 3 goals scored by Gabriel Barbosa on the last 6 mins lol.
I hope this goes well, I have a worldclass squad, I have players like Ozil, Wilshere, Bernard, Stanciu etc.
Im playing with Newcastle

So, just to clarify - the "complacent"-tactic - how to use it exactly?
...just plug it in when you team starts getting questionable results around half-way in?

Btw., gonna give the tactic a quick test when i get home :)

yes mate, but have it on one of the slots.

Iv'e notice that after the first half of the season every team you play seems to know your style.

Working well here, 1st game 4-1 against united, 3 goals scored by Gabriel Barbosa on the last 6 mins lol.
I hope this goes well, I have a worldclass squad, I have players like Ozil, Wilshere, Bernard, Stanciu etc.
Im playing with Newcastle

that's great mate and also ironic because Iv'e just brought Gabriel Barbosa for my Newcastle squad ( well I brought him in the first season but had to wait till 30th August to get him )

that's great mate and also ironic because Iv'e just brought Gabriel Barbosa for my Newcastle squad ( well I brought him in the first season but had to wait till 30th August to get him )

I bought him for free :p

You should sell him and buy some decent dc, an young one, on the end of the season some1 is going to buy the club and give you like 50M for transfers + 40M for season expectations

Sold him for 24M on the 4 season, he is a rly good defender, if you have good backup defenders sell him, Coloccini is your best defender on the 2nd season

I have Collo, Taylor, Rami & Papad??????? ( some 24 year old Greek defender but awesome though ) I think I might go with it because Fat Mike hasn't been helpful ;)

You should sell him and buy some decent dc, an young one, on the end of the season some1 is going to buy the club and give you like 50M for transfers + 40M for season expectations

I hope so mate, it's usually the second season when MA sells up, I only hope it's a tycoon Chairmen ;)

**** with it I'm going to sell him, I have a really young team so might persuade some young top talent to come here.

View attachment 394726

I may need 1 or 2 AP, I was thinking Rodriguez from AS Monaco since he's valued at 7 million or Hughes or that young lad from FC Porto

I hope so mate, it's usually the second season when MA sells up, I only hope it's a tycoon Chairmen ;)

Who bought the club on my save is a ******* beast, I could spend 160M on transfers on the 3rd season, rised the training conditions to max, and upgraded the stadium to 83k seats lol

**** with it I'm going to sell him, I have a really young team so might persuade some young top talent to come here.

View attachment 555836

I may need 1 or 2 AP, I was thinking Rodriguez from AS Monaco since he's valued at 7 million or Hughes or that young lad from FC Porto

Buy Stanciu, this guy is a complete beast, you won't regret it, and cheap!

wrz1le.png

so far so good, 4-1 united home, 4-0 brighton home, 3-1 tottenham away