7 reasons to love this tactic

1eaul27.png

won everything I could won

Robelink - Can you show your first 11(screen)and transfer history and upload your tactic there.i want to try it.thx.

Robelink
tactic is narrow v2 home and away,how about agaist big clubs(any tweaks),and pls show transfer history(2013-2016)thx.

Robelink
tactic is narrow v2 home and away,how about agaist big clubs(any tweaks),and pls show transfer history(2013-2016)thx.

no tweaks, im a big club now also, and ill show transfer history tomorrow, im at work now

Darklink, just try to let him unlearn this PPM with the help of your coaches. No need to change tactic.
I'm traying but I don't think it's possible, I don't even remember managing to get anyone unlearn that **** PPM. :\
Balo does that all the time in real life, after all...

@Nezza: I mostly use Balotelli upfront, who as you probably know likes to shoot from distance (scoring approximately 0 times out of 1000 tries). Do you think that if I select "Shoot let often" from the AF's individual instruction the tactic would still work?

While he is unlearning this useless ppm, try those settings:

1. Shoot less often
2. Work ball into box
3. Too much creativity in your team, add more disciplined in TI instructions

Maybe could help to play him in deeper position...

I'm going to try your tactic, Nezza. I trust your skills as a creator and I really hope that you can save my interest for this ****** game.
The problem is that I'm in the middle of the season (2014/15) and also I don't have two good enough BWMs atm, but luckicly the January transfer window is very close. :)

hope it works well for you mate, let me know how you got on.

The striker is POACHER? in my tactic is Advanced Foward.

I'm trying out a Poacher with my other strikers because Pratto has on his PPM ( comes deep to get the ball ) and this has stopped him scoring, it's doing well so far

wel it worked for me like a charm for now, won against real (1-4) and against atletico (4-1) and against malaga (6-0) with (i know good squad and all, but the other teams arent bad as well) barcelona..

I think the bigger teams would relish this perfect, and like I said in my thread the better players you have the better the tactic becomes.

Two wins in the first two games, but weaker teams. Tactic is almost fluid. Let's see what it happens in the next fixtures.

@Nezza: I mostly use Balotelli upfront, who as you probably know likes to shoot from distance (scoring approximately 0 times out of 1000 tries). Do you think that if I select "Shoot let often" from the AF's individual instruction the tactic would still work?

if he has that PPM I would suggest using the shoot less often, I think it's better to have your 2 BWM to have this option especially from set pieces

I'm traying but I don't think it's possible, I don't even remember managing to get anyone unlearn that **** PPM. :\
Balo does that all the time in real life, after all...

try him as a SS, better still unlearn it on the finishing section it might happen

not changing anything, won 7 titles in 1 season with the tactic, the show must go on!

not changing anything, won 7 titles in 1 season with the tactic, the show must go on!

how is your SS doing? mine seem to drop performance at the moment and I was thinking of changing the role to another AP