what about freezing morale and conditions?

Of course, the conditions and morale should be freezed for all teams in the league and at the OP TFF says how to do that

Have you read the OP?

Last edited:

Dude, I see you registered your account just after TFF opened this thread... did you make it to troll this thread?

I simply don't understand why are you doing it, what's the point?

Here are my results for OneManArmy tactic in Favorite save and they are about twice lower than your result

Points = 181

G.D. = -43

omaf2.png

omaf1.png

Here's my save at the end of the test - DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service

You can check that everything was properly set and I saved the game only 1 time when finished the test

The game status shows "saved 3 times" but there already was "saved 2 times" when I loaded TFF's save

gmst2.png

If your results are legit then upload your save that we can look at it or STOP TOLL THIS THREAD! (6)

What? are you sick and you need help? trolling what by the way? this is a game about football not a rehab for some paranoid randoms i do whatever i want here since im not breaking the rules just like all the others now get me out of your interest list and get busy

i will test whatever tactic i wish and i dont have to agree with you even if you have something against any of those tactic creators

simply it is non of your business
wheres the ignore button

Just being curious, I did a 1 season underdog test with Demolisher strikerless v13. It performed very well, but it got less points and GD then your worst posted result in the OP. Don't get me wrong, this is no offense, just wanted to know that you posted your best 5 results? I also know it was only 1 season, not 5.

2edmbk0.jpg

Last edited:
Just being curious, I did a 1 season underdog test with Demolisher strikerless v13. It performed very well, but it got less points and GD then your worst posted result in the OP. Don't get me wrong, this is no offense, just wanted to know that you posted your best 5 results? I also know it was only 1 season, not 5.

2edmbk0.jpg

Upload your save

I'll look inot it

Holiday testing works in FM Touch?

On Holiday Mode works the same way in FM touch as in the full game

Last edited:
Last edited:
Of course I tested all popular tactics with this database. Knap's top3 tactic, perfect 352, chinese strikerless, cholo 442, demolisher.

All you need is goodbye 3430 and if you prefer demolisher.

meaning good result?

Last edited: