lol what do you think, I tested at least 7 tactic with I didn't saved. But I'll retest and put results. As i said I do conditions to freeze manually so I think I tested it without freeze other teams conditions. It happened maybe because of this.

Ok, if you claim that your results are legit then upload your save… it shouldn't be a problem right?

People, don't trust to anything that DejaST says or post until he upload his save for Knap's Goodbye test because it's 1000% fake and he knows it!

I tested Knap's Goodbye 8 times and the results are good but they are no near good as DejaST posted!

Last edited:
As i said I do conditions to freeze manually so I think I tested it without freeze other teams conditions. It happened maybe because of this.

Ohh!! What a surprise !

Now it comes out that you forgot to "freeze" the morale and conditions of other teams in the league

So anyone can post "fake" results for the tactics or tacticians he supports and if he gets caught then he can say "ohh I forgot to freeze morale"

People, don't trust any results that DejanST posts until he can support them with game saves that have ONLY 1 save at the end of the test.

DejanST showed that he is not impartial when it comes to tactic testing, he tries to boost the tactic or tactician he supports!

Last edited:
lol what do you think, I tested at least 7 tactic with I didn't saved. But I'll retest and put results. As i said I do conditions to freeze manually so I think I tested it without freeze other teams conditions. It happened maybe because of this.

Well mate i have to say that is not fair testing.But it may be fair to some extent if u did it in every test.

Ohh!! What a surprise !

Now it comes out that you forgot to "freeze" the morale and conditions of other teams in the league

So anyone can post "fake" results for the tactics he supports and if he gets caught then he can say "ohh I forgot to freeze morale"

People, don't trust any results that DejanST posts until he can support them with game saves that have ONLY 1 save at the end of the test.

DejanST showed that he is not impartial when it comes to tactic testing, he tries to boost the tactic he supports!

I also tested Knap's Goodbye and the results were good but no near good as DejanST posted, it's clear for me that he faked it.

I guess, we can only trust to those results that are supported with game saves.

The default TFF's saves already have "saved 2 times" in the Game Status so when someone post a game save to support his result then the Game Status should have no more than "saved 3 times", it proves that he saved only once at the end of the test.

What DejanST did proves that if people are allowed then they will be posting "better" results for the tactics or tacticians that they support.

0099.png

Last edited:
you little kid :)

Ohh!! What a surprise !

So anyone can post "fake" results for the tactics or tacticians he supports and if he gets caught then he can say "ohh I forgot to freeze morale"

DejanST showed that he is not impartial when it comes to tactic testing, he tries to boost the tactic or tactician he supports!

I am sure it could be over 170+ :)

Only the score of Team A and only the score of Team B is irrelevant information.

You need to sum up the score of Team A and the score of Team B after each test in order to get a proper result.

Sum up the points and the goals difference of Team A and Team B and you'll get a proper result.

Guys, the results at the OP for Demolisher tactic is outdated

I've improved them by using a left footed player at AMCL position and a right footed AMCR

Now in Underdog Save I'm getting average 320 Points and +152 G.D. after 10 Tests (1700 matches)

I'll soon update the results at the OP

The previous score in Underdog save when I tested using a right footed player at AMCL and a left footed player at AMCR position was : Average Points = 315,5 and Average G.D. = 145,6 after 10 Tests (1700 matches)

Last edited:
Hi!

Unfortunately, the save cannot be loaded in FMT. I know that probably it would be a huge effort to recreate it in FMT. Is it possible somehow to make a "compatible" save?

Cheers!

Hi!

Unfortunately, the save cannot be loaded in FMT. I know that probably it would be a huge effort to recreate it in FMT. Is it possible somehow to make a "compatible" save?

Cheers!

Hey mate,

FM Touch simply doesn't support any custom databases so it's just impossible to do something like that for FM Touch.

Hi TFF,

great work
Demolisher v13 is a excellent tactic for a FAVORITE team or is better for UNDERDOG?

cheers

Hi TFF,

great work
Demolisher v13 is a excellent tactic for a FAVORITE team or is better for UNDERDOG?

cheers

I use TFF's Underdog and Favorite saves to test tactics and Strikerless V13 has been producing the best result in both saves compare with other tactics

So far I haven't encounter a tactic that managed to produce better result than Strikerless V13 in Underdog save or Favorite save

So it should give you the best result when you play with a underdog team and when you play with a favorite team

Last edited:
Anyone knows the difference on Holiday and Instant Result skin?

Anyone knows the difference on Holiday and Instant Result skin?

read this TFF's post

Guys from SI changed the way Instant Result and On Holiday Mode work for FM17

In the previous FM versions there was an issue when the assistant manager might tweak your tactic when you use Instant Result or On Holiday Mode, that issue was reported and looked at.

Now in FM17 the assistant doesn't change your tactic when you use Instant Result or On Holiday Mode and now there's no difference between Instant Result and On Holiday Mode.

On Holiday Mode is much faster than Instant Result and there's no difference between them in FM17 so it's better to use On Holiday Mode for testing.

2-3-2-3-0 (Tested: Empoli 4th ; Watford: 2nd ; Barcelona: 169 goals)

Hello,

This is a very interesting Thread. Congratulation to TFF for his tactics and of course the invaluable work he has been doing for ages around here. I do not post much as I´m one of the silent masses but come here everyday to read what you guys have to say.

I started a save a while ago with Manchester UTD and was using Pandemo for 2 seasons with great success. Despite all the titles I got fed up with that particular style of play that honestly didn´t find very appealing to the eye (as I watch all my matches).

So in my third season I tried a new tactic from a recent thread in the forum (name of the thread in the title) and I´m very impressed by the style of play. I find it very attractive. Of course results are also superb but those were already with Pandemo and considering I have a good team, I guess it is normal with almost any good tactic around here.

Anyway, out of curiosity, has anyone tested that tactic with TFF system? If so, could you post the results? Thank you very much!