Hehehe :)

I see that this thread serves another great propose !

It not only helps to find out the quality of tactics but it also helps to find out the "quality" of the people at this forum ;)

It works like a charm If you want to find out who can be trusted and who not at this forum just re-test some of his results that he posted at this thread

I can assure you'll get very interesting information about some people at this forum ;)

Last edited:

It not only helps to find out the quality of tactics but it also helps to find out the "quality" of the people at this forum ;)

It works like a charm If you want to find out who can be trusted and who not at this forum just re-test some of his results that he posted at this thread

Hey mate do u test another authors tactics and compare them with urs??like knaps and others??

I just realised that Demolisher is not using OIs and I did during the testing. Weaker foot on wide players. I also used defensive positioning as match training. So it proves at least that playing without OIs makes the tactic better and sorry for my mistake.

sorry for my mistake.

Not need to be sorry, mate.

You've got legitimate rights to doubt the results that I posted for my tactic and try to reproduce.

On your place I would done the same.

It was obvious to me that many people would try to reproduce the results that I posted for my tactic so there was no point for me "fake" them.

One the main advantage of this testing system that anyone can spend 35-50 minutes and re-test the results that other person posted and see can this person be trusted or not in the future.

In this thread we've got 2 in 1... we test tactics and the same time we test people at this forum ;)

HeheA:) I'd say knowing the "quality" of the people at this forum isn't less important than knowing quality of tactics ;)

Hey mate do u test another authors tactics and compare them with urs??like knaps and others??

Hey mate,

I've tested about 1000 different tactics/approach for FM17 so there's simply no tactics/approaches left that I haven't tested ;)

Anyone knows if Fitness Coach works for FM Touch?

It should as far as I know

Last edited:
So did any tactic surpassed demolisher???
We appreciate ur work by the way!

Which tactic is the 1st in your testing? If your personal database is the same that you shared goodbye 3430 is the best for now for me.

Not need to be sorry, mate.

You've got legitimate rights to doubt the results that I posted for my tactic and try to reproduce.

On your place I would done the same.

It was obvious to me that many people would try to reproduce the results that I posted for my tactic so there was no point for me "fake" them.

One the main advantage of this testing system that anyone can spend 35-50 minutes and re-test the results that other person posted and see can this person be trusted or not in the future.

At this thread we've got 2 in 1... we test tactics and the same time we test people at this forum ;)

Hey mate,

I've tested about 1000 different tactics/approach for FM17 so there's simply no tactics/approaches left that I haven't tested ;)

It should as far as I know

yeah indeed tff this test shows alot ;) even when people copy tactics from others and claim it to themselves ;) ;)
say what instead of a roaming midfielder change it to CM and claim a new tactic is made **** those kids :p :p
but its alrighty all for the development for the community ;) ;)
anyways my test was wrong fitness coach failure i think **** i have to retest many friends tactics agian
some salty people will be happy ;) ;)

so whats your new tactic tff is it going to be 4-2-3-1 just curious ;)

FM Fitness Coach say "Not supported build" when I start it??

FM Fitness Coach say "Not supported build" when I start it??

Are you trying to use it with FM Touch? if so then I'm not sure it works with FM Touch

So did any tactic surpassed demolisher???
We appreciate ur work by the way!

So far I haven't encounter any other approach that surpasses Demolisher, I must add that there are some approaches that show very close result with Demolisher.

Are you trying to use it with FM Touch? if so then I'm not sure it works with FM Touch

So far I haven't encounter any other approach that surpasses Demolisher, I must add that there are some approaches that show very close result with Demolisher.

That clearly must be one of the knaps

I can assure you'll get very interesting information about some people at this forum ;)

TFF, I've already put few persons into my black list, they posted completly bullshit results

Btw, it wasn't a big surprise for me seeing those people are doing such stuff

Last edited:

Dejan, why did you fake the result for Knap's Goodbye ?

It's a 10000% fake, you can't get something like that even after you repeat the test 1000 times

Prove that I'm wrong and upload your save

If you want I can upload my save for Knap's Goodbye

It's very sad thing to see how childish people are at this forum :'(

I recommend ignoring all results that people post here if they don't provide game saves to support thier results !

Last edited:
Yeah I have a deal with Knap. If i post fake results he'll gave me a Ferrari (K)

If we will talk calm, I forgot to freeze all teams conditions maybe It'll happened because of this.

Also I am sure you don't know who he is but look at MR. L's results table.

70 rating is nearly to impossible but Knap made it 69 with goodbye 3430..

http://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics

Stop trollin.

Dejan, why did you fake the result for Knap's Goodbye ?

It's 10000% fake, you can't get something like that even after you repeat the test 1000 times

Prove that I'm wrong and upload your save

If you want I can upload my save for Knap's Goodbye

It's very sad thing to see how childish people are at this forum :'(

I suggest ignore all results that people post here if they don't provide game saves to backup it !

Last edited:
Yeah I have a deal with Knap. If i post fake results he'll gave me a Ferrari (K)

If we will talk calm, I forgot to freeze all teams conditions maybe It'll happened because of this.

Mr L Tactics -

Stop trollin.

Ok, if you claim that your results are legit then upload your save… it shouldn't be a problem right?

People, don't trust to anything that DejaST says or post until he upload his save for Knap's Goodbye test because it's 1000% fake and he knows it!

I tested Knap's Goodbye 8 times and the results are good but they are no near good as DejaST posted!

DejaST posted results that are twice better for Knap’s Goodbye!

Don't trust this guy results if he doesn't support them with game saves!

Last edited:

Mr L Tactics -

Stop trollin.

AHAHAHA a ferrari!! nice one ;)
never mind this clone guy dude ;)

reminds me of someone copying tactics from others just to make a living out of the downlod link number.

its not just a game to them its a job thats why they get salty about it ;) and taking a simulation test with fitness coach so serious ;) ;)