TFF's Tactics for FM18

Hi TFF,

just one question regarding the filters, when I search for Ball Winning Mid. there are a lot of players there that are left footed...

is there a mistake there ??

Hi mate,

I didn’t put any foot ratings parameters into the filters for CM_A and BWM so when you use the filters for BWM then left footed players and right footed players appear in the searching field.

I did that to give more choice.

For example, if your BWM is "left foot only" and your CM_A has at least “Fairly Strong” rating for the right foot then you can change the tactic and move BWM to the left side and move CM_A to right side… speaking other words you can make just a mirror version of the tactic.

Last edited:
Two Strikers Version

Newcastle, predicted 16th

Not bad… :)

hg777.png
could you post your starting 11 and transfers please bud

TOOK over Dortmund 17/12

View attachment 76245

Made a transfer from Werder to Dortmund on 17/12 ;)

Look at the results from 17/12 ;)\

A 7-2 home win against Bayern isnt on it!!!!

Halalujaaaa! THNX 2 TFF

Last edited:
This tactic is good, but not as overpowered as in FM 17. In my Atletico save, using the strikerless version we won 20, draw 13, and lost 5. Conceded so many goals during the last 10 minutes of the game. Although, we won the CL! For my new season I will try to use the strikerless version for home games, and the two striker version for away games. Probably the signing of Icardi will help along the way as well.

Thanks for the tactic TFF absolutely destroying with it!

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to get partnership links between the 3 AMC's or Wing back's with anyone. I'm almost a whole season through and none have links. All the CB's and CM's have links but no others. I was just wondering if it doesn't allow multiple AMC's to build links or just need to wait longer?

Not working with underdog/lower league.
After 10 matchs, 10 defeats.
27 goals conceded, only 4 goals scored.
Good players are needed for this tactic.
Too bad players do not work.
Playing in 5th french division with the Manageronline Database.

Thanks for the tactic TFF absolutely destroying with it!

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to get partnership links between the 3 AMC's or Wing back's with anyone. I'm almost a whole season through and none have links. All the CB's and CM's have links but no others. I was just wondering if it doesn't allow multiple AMC's to build links or just need to wait longer?

cbs, midfield 2 are possible to get links, for some reason i think amcs arent possible, haven't got them with links with 2 teams

Maybe not in LLM BUT the under dogs have some stunning results chech the forum.

Teams placed low table under 14 mannage to finnish in top 5 so.

cbs, midfield 2 are possible to get links, for some reason i think amcs arent possible, haven't got them with links with 2 teams
Thanks heaps mate figured that must be the case. Quite frustrating as 3 AMC's are very close, would be amazing to get a good link happening.

The 2 striker version works MUCH better in lower leagues.

Ok, I see what you mean and my answer is it isn't that easy as it might look…

Some attributes might be reduced and some attributes shouldn't be reduced or they might reduced only as the last resort and only not more than "1" point.

For example, if you can’t find a Central Defender with the default settings then you can decrease such attributes as Technique, Passing, Vision and other but such attributes as Strength and Jumping Reach should be decreased at the last and not more than "1" point.

Speaking other words it wouldn’t be tragic if your central defender’s got “5” Vision instead of “10” but if he’s got only “10” Strength instead of “15” then it will be tragic…

So I find it’s much faster just to decrease the matching conditions by 1 or 2 or 3 and so on and then check what attributes are missing and for how much if it’s something isn’t important or if it’s important attribute but it’s only less than “1” point then you can consider buying this player.

Where would you play Mane, Salah, Firmino and Coutinho with the strikerless tactic as Liverpool TFF mate?

I was thinking Salah AMCL, Firmino AMC, Mane AMCR, Coutinho MCL and Henderson MCR?

was at arsenal for about 13 years, last 5 games of the last season demo v1 came out, won them all but still got sacked for finishing 5th.

went to real Madrid and won the league in my first season with v2, but then for 3 seasons after i finished from 2nd to 4th. everything went bad. got sacked.

went to leverkusen, they finished 9th. i took over in about 2034 and with v3 i got 2nd with a really bad team. second season was terrible, we finished 7th but won the german cup. seems reputation does or maybe could play a part. i left leverkusen after 2 seasons for inter, fingers crossed v3 can do something. or ill wait for a better v4 to come along :D:D

Finding it hard to score. Players keep taking shots and keeper saves them. Which ppm is best? Shoot with power or place shots with this tactic?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

demande de tactic

salut tff j'aime bien que vous fassiez et je suis l'un de vos fans et adepte d'une tactique à deux pointes alors il est possible de tester avec deux attaquants merci d'avance

Guys, I've updated all tactics at the OP.

I tweaked the defensive free-kick setup and the throw-ins setup(for some tactics only).

I strongly suggest going for the new version because a lot improvements have been made and issues have been fixed for the defensive free-kick and the throw-ins setups.

Last edited:
Back