TFF's Tactics for FM18

TFF has invested a lot of his time to help others who play the game by making great tactics - if it doesn't work for you, don't moan about it or have a dig at TFF, give him constructive feedback or go make your own tactics. Fair play to TFF, I think he tries his best to improve his tactics and as such release these updates to us in the community for everyone to make the game experience more enjoyable, keep up the good work mate.

I agree 100%!!!

It's easy to say that a tactic does not work for someone. if someone is so smart and fantastic let him spend a lot of hours and create a tactic that will be always and everywhere the best in any club in the world.It is impossible! and most importantly, it is forgotten that FM learns after some time our tactics.
That's why it's better to have 3 different tactics set up because each match is different. This FM is different than a few years ago Where it was enough to buy a lot of the best players, set one tactic and everything you won every season.
ow you have to take care of the training and tactics because even Real Madrid can lose the game with a weak team if you always play the same way regardless of what the stars in the team do.
Therefore, let's be happy that there are people who want to make our game more pleasant.And it's not only about TFF but about all who put their tactics here, they do the work for us to make the game happy!

V4 is freaking awesome! :) The best that I tired by far for FM18

I smashed the league with Arsenal

Scored 135 goals in the league and also got the best defence (H)

Lskkj2022.png

Last edited:
V4 is freaking awesome! :)

Scored 135 goals in the league (H) and also got the best defence

Lskkj2022.png

hey mate, this is amazing, who score the most goals for you?

Every year it's the same story.

TFF drops in a lot of updates and says every next one is better than previous. Of course it's not true. Actually you can find only a couple of good ones out of 15 or 20 versions of DEMOLISHER!, BEAST! of whatever else.

And there is no way that for example V15 will be better than V14, V6 or even V2.

So my method is to find once a tactic which is good for me and to forget about all the updates.

The first part of the season I played with 2STCs and AMC V1, then I switched to 2STCs and AMC V2 because they wrote it's significantly better, then I went with a 3 Strikers version and it almost ruined my great season.

Now I switched back to 2STCs and AMC V1 and gonna use it for the rest of the season.

View attachment 1141046

Never change the tactics with which you are winning!

rafpietrzyk and others, don't even dare to teach me anything about this game. I've played'em all from the very beginning. I think the first one was CM2 in 1994, but later I tried the two early versions.

The fact is I'm not a tactical ****** and I've never been such type of a player, so for me it's better to download some tactics from different forums all over the world and to spend all my time on transfers and other aspects of the game like promoting youth players, finding a great staff members, setting up training etc.

Tactics are only one part of the game, not my favourite one.

I do agree TFF does a great job for some of us and if you read some of my earlier posts you can find smth like 'create your own tactic or go f.ck youself' that I addressed to some guys who were criticizing TFF.

But what I really want to say - I never understood the way TFF improves his tactic. Too many unnessesary updates, too many versions, too many tweaks. As a result, nobody knows which one is better.

Believe me - when I get the good one, you will not hear anything from me. But for now I can't see the job is done.

Does playing with Instant Result make a difference? Is it more effective/accurate to play the match?

V4 is freaking awesome! :) The best that I tired by far for FM18

Scored 135 goals in the league and also got the best defence (H)

Lskkj2022.png
what was your lineup mate?

Guys, I've updated the Waste Time tactic to V3

I suggest that you check it because it can be very helpful

Great work TFF :)
Could we get the links for the other versions, if we wanna try playing with them instead of the V4 ?

Once again, thanks for the great tactic :)

hey tff, mate how would you line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks for your great work mate

hey tff, mate how would you line up the best 11 for this tactic? thanks for your great work mate

Hey mate,

I would go for this:

STCL – Neymar
STC - Suarez
STCR - Messi
MCL - Pogba
MCR - Vidal
WBL - Alaba
WBR - Carvajal
DCL - Boateng
DC - Ramos
DCR - Varane
GK - Neuer

Great work TFF :)
Could we get the links for the other versions, if we wanna try playing with them instead of the V4 ?

Once again, thanks for the great tactic :)

Hey,

Thanks for the good words.

If you are looking for some specific version then you always can ask for it at this thread and I’m sure someone upload it.

I really don’t see any point in keep the download links for the old version at the OP.

Last edited:
Lacazette was just beaste! He scored 40 goals in the league :)

I played him as the central striker

i transfer listed lacazette after 2 games. missing too many chances and a penalty.
bought icardi for 61 mill pounds in the summer, but he submitted a transfer request in november after i fined him 2 weeks for playing poorly-twice.
haha. i think i should resign as a manager

Productive season after all! First half of the season used the now deleted AMC tactic but started using the 3ST tactic around January-February. I also made occasional changes in match: Higher tempo, CD's stopper to defence duty and/or higher defence line. Also played left foot striker left side and right foot striker (Chiesa 23 assists) right side so they were wingers of sort.

View attachment 71932 View attachment 71933
View attachment 71931

View attachment 71930 View attachment 71929

edit. For breaking all the team records and managing the team to the Champions League I was handsomely rewarded with 2 million transfer budget! :@ :D

View attachment 71744

Last edited:
Tactic seems good but seem concede a lot one match i’ll win 4-0 then next lose 3-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 1141076
View attachment 1141077
View attachment 1141078
View attachment 1141079

first season with westham won league + fa cup (prediction was 9th)
transfers to begin of the season was silvio romero (35 goals/44 assists overall)
transfers half of the season was wilshere, lucas romero & mayoral
after the season i bought rugani & donnaruma
lets what we can do in the first cl season

greetz

This is seriously impressive, West Ham is such a difficult team to have success with

Back