TFF's Tactics for FM18

Guys, I have a question !

Did anyone of you encountered this kind of weird bug in the scouting option... when I tick the option Interested in transfer all of the players disappear and non is shown in the list, also the same situation is when I enter into filters !!!

Can anyone help here.

View attachment 71879

Guys, I have a question !

Did anyone of you encountered this kind of weird bug in the scouting option... when I tick the option Interested in transfer all of the players disappear and non is shown in the list, also the same situation is when I enter into filters !!!

Can anyone help here.

View attachment 1141149

Transfer embargo ?

Crotone 1st season,predicted 19th

Hey guys,
I must say,this last version is **** EPIC...
Ye its true,you concede lots of goals,but also scores lots more
I've had enormouss succes with this tactic,won everything with Barca,my 3 strikers scored about 160-17 goals in all comps so after the 1st season it became quite boring even tho Barca is my fav team :D...
so decided to give it a go with this poor italian team,very succesfull it turns out
TFF,hands down you're the best ever,with all due respect for everyone else,but TFF is the magician,HUGE THANKS for your hard work.View attachment 71875View attachment 71874View attachment 71873View attachment 71872View attachment 71877View attachment 71876

It is a very good tactic, no doubt. But, to maximise it you must play games and use the waste time tactic. I find that Artisans team talk guide is still good to use!

calata.png

classata.png

THE 3 STRIKERS TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of STCL/STC/STCR positions

three strikers versions is beter then strikerless versions?

V5 is so good. was using V3 and im so impressed. i see less yellows now :)

im 13 W 0 L with 39 pts and city is amazing too with 37 pts, next team after us has 25 pts. with your tactic im on a 30 unbeaten streak

Strikers V5. Real 14 league wins in a row conceding only 2 goals until they met us.

mCV1bkgGTzeJfLQDhlGRNA.png

3 amcs seem to be doing great for me for alot of seasons now. i moved 2 strikers back to amc and gave them the amc PI. dont know if its any different from the official version when it was available

TFF, why don't you have individual training focus identical to player roles?
I've noticed that strikers, midfielders and wingbacks have different training focus than roles.

Back