TFF's Tactics for FM18

V5 is amazing :)

I'm playing with Valencia and just smashed Real Madrid away 1 – 3

dde43333.png

To tell the truth I have found perfect balance by playing the last tweak FM18 TFF Demolisher ( 3 Strikers Version ) V3 with weak teams and Home matches (Managing Liverpool by the way) and using the first tweak of FM18 TFF Demolisher ( 2 STCs AMC Version ) V1 for similar or stronger teams and Away Matches.

Till know I have : 19 Wins Zero Draws and 4 defeats (3 Away and Only one at Home).

Reverting with Screenshot when the season ends

V5 is INSANE! Thanks a lot TFF :)

Last edited:
Hello

I've got Pogba in my team and I can't decide where to play him better... BMB or DLP? Any suggestions?

Are people using the shouts with this tactic? Ever since I've added them I'm getting almost comedy results. 6 7 nil etc. Shout demand more almost every 10 mins and resets if you score or if bizarrely you actually concede with this tactic then push forward for an instant reply goal. I also use get creative if the opposition are sitting deep and nothing happens for about 20 mins. Never bothered with shouts before but a great combo...

I smashed the league with Arsenal

Scored 135 goals in the league and also got the best defence (H)

Lskkj2022.png

Hi

I'm going to start a new save with Arsenal too

Can you tell how yup lined up the the team?

Thanks

Sometimes better in this tactic change mentality! form attack to standard or to control! which very hard games!!

Back