TFF's Tactics for FM18

View attachment 70809
Yeah its the same for me, I used for one game and could tell right away it was far inferior to the TTF Standard.

I am playing as Scarborough so its really down in the lower leagues and its been pretty easy to be honest, I'm in my second season now and got to the FA Cup Beating Bristol Rovers 3-0 which are a League 2 side 3-0 so was really happy with that.

Heres a tip for the lower leagues, Sign Kimarni Smith, Hes a ST and will score bundles of goals for you.

though using it with first division team makes wonders. so i think it's all about quality, versatility and position of players.

Italian Supercup with tff tweak

supercoppaita.png

LETS!!!! i find good resolution for this tactic!!!! if you have problem to win away matches in this offensive 3 strikers tactic. USED TFF DEMOLISHER STRIKERLESS V 17 from Football Manager 2017 Still this tactic work amazing in FM 2018! used them for hard away games! lots of times you will be draw or win i try this combination and work AMAZING!!!

Hello everyone!

V5 did a miracle with my Bournemouth side :)

The team was predicted to finish the 18th place but I won the league (H)

Amazing work, TFF!

000006643.png

I’m going to start a save with a lower prem team is there any players anyone recommends for this sort of team

Hello everyone!

V5 did a miracle with my Bournemouth side :)

The team was predicted to finish the 18th place but I won the league (H)

Amazing work, TFF!

000006643.png

Hey,

Who were your front 3 ?

I’m thinking about using Wilson - - King - - Afobe

Did you use the "FM 18 FF Demolisher (3 Strikers version) v5 with Bournemouth?

Been struggling with Athletic Club in the second half of the season, after Williams and San Jose's transfer release clauses were met by Bayern Munich and Manchester City.

By struggling I mean drawing and losing games against top and bottom half teams, home and away.

Odd thing is that when I set the games for the assistant to manage, he never loses a point. When I take over it all goes **** up.

Back