TFF's Tactics for FM18

Nice, how does Diaz develop stat wise?

Start using the v5 with my NYC team (slightly tweaked as always) but new boy is doing well....

Wkd. Maybe it's the wrong place but I know you try out a lot of the different tactics - how do you think V5 stacks up against the other tactics you've tried such as the Knap tactics, FUSS or the kungfu tactics?

I've found a kungfu 4231 tactic which would allow me to play an amc as I'm struggling to find a place for Coutinho and Lallana in V5 but was wondering how it would compare.

Wkd. Maybe it's the wrong place but I know you try out a lot of the different tactics - how do you think V5 stacks up against the other tactics you've tried such as the Knap tactics, FUSS or the kungfu tactics?

I've found a kungfu 4231 tactic which would allow me to play an amc as I'm struggling to find a place for Coutinho and Lallana in V5 but was wondering how it would compare.

I've just started a save, the kunfu 343 and this v5 are very similar in shape & results if you have the cbs and fowards. (not sure if retraining wingers for these two is worth it yet).

Fuss 41131 was excellent for me, i really like the shape similar to how City set up at the min with a DMC/MC/AMC and 2 wide players. i'd recommend that for Liverpool. not tried kunfu 4231. sorry

I've just started a save, the kunfu 343 and this v5 are very similar in shape & results if you have the cbs and fowards. (not sure if retraining wingers for these two is worth it yet).

Fuss 41131 was excellent for me, i really like the shape similar to how City set up at the min with a DMC/MC/AMC and 2 wide players. i'd recommend that for Liverpool. not tried kunfu 4231. sorry

Thanks mate, I'll check that out. I've not tried V5 of this yet but V4 was unreal for me as Liverpool.

It's just a bit hard to fit in some amc players as that role is sacrificed for the third DC.

Sometimes i lose 4x0 or 5x0... sometimes i win 1x0, 3x0...

can anyone help me? I love TFF's tactics since fm 2017, but its not working for me in 2018.

MATE!!! WHAT THE F... HOW you find this tweak?!!! i send late my screenshots but incredible!!! play just two matches on your tactic tweak and win in League 6:1 with Eirbar and 10:2 with Atletico Madrid in Copa De la Rey final!! i played Barcelona two matches 16 goals WOW! sometimes in this TFF tactics have problem to score 2 goals per game your tactics 2 matches 16 goals score!!

View attachment 1142356

TTF tweak. a bullshit tactic

Yeah its the same for me, I used for one game and could tell right away it was far inferior to the TTF Standard.

I am playing as Scarborough so its really down in the lower leagues and its been pretty easy to be honest, I'm in my second season now and got to the FA Cup Beating Bristol Rovers 3-0 which are a League 2 side 3-0 so was really happy with that.

Heres a tip for the lower leagues, Sign Kimarni Smith, Hes a ST and will score bundles of goals for you.

Back