TFF's Tactics for FM18

Hi there!

I just finished my first season with Schalke 04, the results are simply incredible ! :)

Can't wait to see what we can do in CL the next season...

Thanks a lot for this amzing tactic! :)

dwed222222.png

Hi there!

I just finished my first season with Schalke 04, the results are simply incredible ! :)

Can't wait to see what we can do in CL the next season...

Thanks a lot for this amzing tactic! :)

dwed222222.png

Which tactic do you use?

Hey TFF!

Another great work!!!

Would you recommand playing with the D-line slightly higher and a little more pressing when down 1-0 or even when struggling to score?

I've been doing that for quite a while and I felt like my team was regaining control of the game.

Thanks!

Hey TFF!

Another great work!!!

Would you recommand playing with the D-line slightly higher and a little more pressing when down 1-0 or even when struggling to score?

I've been doing that for quite a while and I felt like my team was regaining control of the game.

Thanks!

Hey,

I suggesting setting the D-Line higher only in cases when you see that the oppositions attackers are slower than your defenders which means that their Acceleration and Pace are less than your defenders' Acceleration and Pace, otherwise, I suggest leaving the D-Line as is because in my tests I see that the results become worse when you put the D-Line higher but your defenders are slower than the oppositions attackers.

TFF in the past you put lists of perfect players expensive and budget any chance of that happening again??

Hard work

I’m playing 2nd season Newcastle and my team are struggling with it, I’m losing as many as I’m winning, done everything front page but cannot get it

Hey,

I suggesting setting the D-Line higher only in cases when you see that the oppositions attackers are slower than your defenders which means that their Acceleration and Pace are less than your defenders' Acceleration and Pace, otherwise, I suggest leaving the D-Line as is because in my tests I see that the results become worse when you put the D-Line higher but your defenders are slower than the oppositions attackers.

Hi TFF

How much faster they should be?

Hi TFF

How much faster they should be?

Hi

I'd say the difference between your defenders' Acceleration/Pace and the opposition attackers' Acceleration/Pace should be at least 2 points and only then I suggest thinking about setting the D-Line higher

season 2 finished with arsenal, very happy. 101 pts and 130 gls scored. won carbao cup and the league. lost in CL final. Lost in fa cup semi final. lacazett scored 53 goals total. 29 in the league and 15 in CL. best tacic on this forum most deff. waste time tactic worked like a charm when i needed it

Back