TFF's Tactics for FM18

Please are you working on any new formations?
Hi

I'd say the difference between your defenders' Acceleration/Pace and the opposition attackers' Acceleration/Pace should be at least 2 points and only then I suggest thinking about setting the D-Line higher

Allright people, which players do you recommend after using this formation for a while - the buy-able one?
I know price varies but just give ballpark figure.

GK - Rajkovic (usually set you back 7m+)
DC - Rugani (30m) or Caldara (30m - sometimes he's transfer listed for knockdown price)
DC - VVD (40+) / De Vrij (20+)
WBL - Tierney (20+)
WBR - Vidal (10) or Weiser (10-20+)
MC - Milinkovic Savic (30+) but becomes so vital for me.
MC - Tolisso (usually got listed about 20+)
SC - Belotti (60+) or Icardi (70+) - very expensive position, usually break the bank each time.

I haven't done relegation teams other than Huddersfield, that one I didn't buy any except loans reinforcements.
Hope you guys have other bargain signings.

Allright people, which players do you recommend after using this formation for a while - the buy-able one?

DC - Rugani (30m) or Caldara (30m - sometimes he's transfer listed for knockdown price)
WBL - Tierney (20+)
SC - Belotti (60+) or Icardi (70+) - very expensive position, usually break the bank each time.

I haven't done relegation teams other than Huddersfield, that one I didn't buy any except loans reinforcements.

I can say for sure that the strikers and the wing backs are the most important position in this tactic

Best wing backs for this tactic I’m Crystal Palace so budget is an issue

WBL - Tierney (20+)

If you are asking for a bargain signing for a mid-table or lower team to start with, I would suggest Silvio Romero (SC) he is a top striker and you can sign him for 7-10 mln, For the stats that he has he is definitely a must-buy.

Also Predrag Rajkovic (GK) you can grab him for about 7-8 mln, and in 2-3 seasons top teams will offer 50-60 mln for him.

You can also transfer Luis Alberto (SC or MC) in the beginning of the season for about 7 mln, he is also a very good player and scores a lot.

If you are asking for a bargain signing for a mid-table or lower team to start with, I would suggest Silvio Romero (SC) he is a top striker and you can sign him for 7-10 mln, For the stats that he has he is definitely a must-buy.

Also Predrag Rajkovic (GK) you can grab him for about 7-8 mln, and in 2-3 seasons top teams will offer 50-60 mln for him.

You can also transfer Luis Alberto (SC or MC) in the beginning of the season for about 7 mln, he is also a very good player and scores a lot.
What club is Alberto at ??

OWBZNxo9R0m2Wz16u6uZmw.png

Leicester CM's

Firstly thanks so much for sharing the tactic, I am using V4 and I finished second in the EPL with Leicester 1 point behind LFC and won the League Cup.

I have just bought in Alli and Goretkza who are not really suited to BBM and DLP, do you think it's possible to change the two roles in CM to suit these guys or should I train them to suit the existing roles?

Firstly thanks so much for sharing the tactic, I am using V4 and I finished second in the EPL with Leicester 1 point behind LFC and won the League Cup.

I have just bought in Alli and Goretkza who are not really suited to BBM and DLP, do you think it's possible to change the two roles in CM to suit these guys or should I train them to suit the existing roles?

They're both perfectly suited to either of the roles

could someone put a print of the tactical instructions? PLEASE

Last edited:
Hey , can someone reupload the "One Striker V7" tactic ?
Cant seem to find it in the thread. :)

Back