I have just bought in Alli and Goretkza who are not really suited to BBM and DLP, do you think it's possible to change the two roles in CM to suit these guys or should I train them to suit the existing roles?

I've got Alli in my save too and he does great as BBM and DLP so there's no need to change the roles

Ok thanks for that :)
Assume all I need to do is focus their training to learn the new roles to become natural
Put Goretzka as the BBM and Alli as the DLP?

Ok thanks for that :)
Assume all I need to do is focus their training to learn the new roles to become natural
Put Goretzka as the BBM and Alli as the DLP?

I'd better put Alli as the BBM and Goretzka as the DLP

Looking for a B2B mid and a striker that will guarantee goals I’m palace just about to finish 1st season got £35 mill at the mo but hoping for me once season ends

yes mate. dont have the energy to do a season per day. no energy, no time.

Just for fun, downloaded a Leeds tycoon save where they just got taken over and were sitting 15th in the league. Finished 4th and got promoted through the playoffs. V5.

FwJ5FaT-S4eB8_k6pxQPyQ.png

yes mate. dont have the energy to do a season per day. no energy, no time.

Gone down in a blaze of glory scoring 103 at least..

I've also tried to test tactics with "Go On Holiday" thing and I can say that such testing is a complete bullshit

I found that when you "Go On Holiday" then there's no one left to handles your players' personal issues and after few months all your players become "Unhappy"/"Concerned" so their morale takes a serious hit due that.

Also, I found that the assistant manager doesn't properly rotate the team and he makes idiotic choices when it comes picking the team.

At the screenshot below you can see how my team looked after I went "On Holiday" for few months… almost all players were "Concerned" or "Unhappy"... as I said a test with "Go On Holiday" is a bullshit... don't bother with it

Even the worst FM players can get better results with any tactic and any team than the results that you get playing with
"Go On Holiday" thing

31332222.png

Last edited:
I think STCR should be right footed and STCL should be left footed because when they run behind the defence they don't cut inside. They go straight to byline so they lose their shooting angle. They can cross better with their dominant foot.

Since the new update my team isn't performing aswell as it was in previous seasons, Has anyone else experienced this.

I've also tried to test tactics with "Go On Holiday" thing and I can say that such testing is a complete bullshit

I found that when you "Go On Holiday" then there's no one left to handles your players' personal issues and after few months all your players become "Unhappy"/"Concerned" so their morale takes a serious hit due that.

Also, I found that the assistant manager doesn't properly rotate the team and he makes idiotic choices when it comes picking the team.

At the screenshot below you can see how my team looked after I went "On Holiday" for few months… almost all players were "Concerned" or "Unhappy"... as I said a test with "Go On Holiday" is a bullshit... don't bother with it

Even the worst FM players can get better results with any tactic and any team than the results that you get playing with
"Go On Holiday" thing

31332222.png

True. And even more, I lose every single match after returning from holiday.

Since the new update my team isn't performing aswell as it was in previous seasons, Has anyone else experienced this.

V5 TEST RESULT BEFORE 18.2.2 HOTFIX

Matches Played : 190

Goal Difference: +258

Scored: 510

Conceded: 252

v5r001.png

V5 TEST RESULT AFTER 18.2.2 HOTFIX

Matches Played : 190

Goal Difference: +254

Scored: 530

Conceded: 276

v5r002.png

The difference between results before and after the 18.2.2 hotfix is a regular randomness that I observe after each re-test of any tactic, there's nothing special.

If there were any ME changes in the 18.2.2 hotfix especially any significant ME changes then it would be clearly seen.

Mate, the difference in the results that you observe in your save after the hotfix is just a regular FM randomness.

Please are you working on any new formations?

Hi

I haven't found any other formation yet that would produce better result than this one.

Last edited:
I've got Alli in my save too and he does great as BBM and DLP so there's no need to change the roles

It's great to have him in your team because he can fill many position in this tactic, I always buy him when I've got such opportunity

It's great to have him in your team because he can fill many position in this tactic, I always buy him when I've got such opportunity

I find that it's almost impossible to buy him from Tottenham, whatever money I offer they refuse to sell him…

I find that it's almost impossible to buy him from Tottenham, whatever money I offer they refuse to sell him…

I was trying to get him for the BBM was a nightmare.. went with Weigl as a DLP in the DMC slot, Savic in the BBM and KDB as a MEZ or CM-A for my midfield 3 using v5 as a base.